A Picture Of Creek..(Me)

....Hey...You be nice...(smile)!!...Some aftershave,and a wintergreen cert...I could get you to dance with me....(smile)....Actually I can only slow dance...(smile)....so I could be screwed...LOL!!!..and avoid dancing at all costs...(smile)...LOL!!!....

(hehehehe)...I'd just hold the door open for you,and you be all over me....!!!...Some wine & Disco...you'd love it!!!:D

Creek, I think we need to take you out one night to a club in Manhattan. :)

....I'm not a stripper Eric....(grin)..just got charm,and a taste for good aftershave...:)......(hehehehe)...

Ok..enough of my pic....LOL!!!....:D

eric, maybe we should take him to the Village??? hahahahahaha!!!!!! j/k!

Yeah, I think a night in Manhattan is needed!!!!! I want to go in December this year for sure - I haven't gotten to go to the tree in a couple of years! I would like to go this year.

It's nice to get out..that's for sure..:)

I like the VFW,and American Legions myself..if I do go to a bar...The older crowd is less rowdy..and I stay more in controll myself..(smile)...I enjoy conversating with the old folks..and playing a game of crib...and drinking a cold beer......:)

Thanks Creek!!!! hahahahaha!!! but after looking at that picture of yours, well, hahahahha, no answer to that! :)

...hahahaha is right!!!!...LOL!!!

.....I changed the page...to much focus on my picture/pictures....For now on..the only pics I'll post here is...well I don't know...LOL!!!!.....Chuck..I'm gona learn how to dance..Take some Spanish classes...where the guy puts the red rose into the girls mouth....Desperate situations...require desperate acts....(smile)...

A note to Janeen...I'll shave my little beard.....(hehehehehe)......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, I don't like them! shave it or let me WAX it! hahahha

....Hmmmmmm?.......Wax em?....I'll stick to the shaving cream,and razor for above....(smile)!!!.....Take it...or leave it.....!!!!.....hahahaha!!!

I think the wax would be more fun! hot wax, strips, ready and PULL!!! ouch!!!! a nice redtop that's for sure! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back