Singapore Policeman Gets Two Years for Oral Sex

Well alrighty, we all have different views, but I think most will go with the fact that SEX and ORAL are natural, enjoyable, pleasurable, etc...for BOTH!!!! if it were just for reproduction, shoot, then get a man, let him bang you, get pregnant and ship him on his way!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I do have a personal aversion to the sex act and that is why I think it should be illegal.

So because YOU have a problem with oral sex it should be banned?

No it did not occur to me, you can get pleasure in many ways, why should it be oral sex? this I do not understand.

Because this is what consenting adults CHOOSE to do. Why do you have such a problem with people having the freedom to choose what they want to do in life? You have this preconception of what a perfect world should be and anyone who doesn't fit into your world is disgusting.

Actually, sex is not about getting and giving pleasure. Pleasure in a sex act is veiling the truth and the truth is reproduction.

What if someone had a medical condition and can no longer reproduce, does this mean they should abstain from sex for the rest of their lives?

Oral sex by my view is an unnatural thing to perform on anybody.

Spirit, you live in a very lonely world.

First of all, the act of sex is ofcourse beautiful and a way to show your love for your life partner... ok, but oral sex is disgusting.

Well, millions disagree with you, but you are still entitled to that opinion. Isn't America great! LOL Women have been serving up oral sex more than McDonalds. Which reminds me, Mmmmmm....... Burgers!! :D

Why is it demented?- because of the very idea of having another person's body part in your mouth (it does not belong there in a natural scenario). Also, it is the partner's way to use the other one for his/her pleasure.

I think it's completely natural. And the partners aren't "using" one another, they are simply enjoying one another.

Secondly, it is unhealthy because there are many... many germs on a penis naturally.

Your reasoning is flawed. Sex for reproduction is ok, but has the ability to produce more diseases than oral sex. How many people have caught aids because of oral sex? How many people have gotten gonorrhea because of oral sex? How many people have gotten crabs from oral sex?

Anyway, sex is just a way to reproduce, nothing more. People take too much time to dwell on the subject when it is only a simple biological reaction.

Nothing more? You are obviously a virgin. :laugh:

No oral sex, no McDonalds? What a horrible life!

How many people have gotten crabs from oral sex?

Yum ! Crabs now I am getting hungry, should go down the block to the docks and buy some. We do not have any King crabs (locally that is) but the Blue Claws are abundant !:p

Originally posted by eric
Yum ! Crabs now I am getting hungry, should go down the block to the docks and buy some. We do not have any King crabs (locally that is) but the Blue Claws are abundant !:p

I used to love eating crabs (the Blue claws). At least that was until you just made this association! LOL

"Because this is what consenting adults CHOOSE to do. Why do you have such a problem with people having the freedom to choose what they want to do in life?"

I have no problem with people having the freedom to choose, it seems that whenever some one here tries to say something that is in his/her hea, every one jumps on him/her and critizes the hell out of everything said by him/her. Then they say, what is the problem you, you are not living up to the principles of freedom. :D

The freedom of choice exists and I just label people who choose to do unnatural things as wrong. Why do you have a problem with this? :eek2:

"You have this preconception of what a perfect world should be and anyone who doesn't fit into your world is disgusting."

If in that perfect world of mine, "semen in some one's mouth" is not fitting the scenario, then yes, you are absolutely right, I do label anyone who doesn't fit into my world as disgusting.

"Spirit, you live in a very lonely world":D
Yes jimnyc, I choose to live in a very lonely world, Do you have a problem with this? I choose to be lonely and I choose to be married in an arranged marriage, ha!

I knew you would appreciate it. Spirit need to let her hair down a little.:cof:

I have no problem with people having the freedom to choose, it seems that whenever some one here tries to say something that is in his/her hea, every one jumps on him/her and critizes the hell out of everything said by him/her.

Your words say otherwise. You clearly stated you think the act should be banned, and that's because YOU think it's disgusting. That's allowing us the freedom to choose? You were "jumped" not because you disagreed, but because you told us point blank we were wrong and disgusting for enjoying it!

The freedom of choice exists and I just label people who choose to do unnatural things as wrong. Why do you have a problem with this?

So it's ok to label people when freedom of choice exists, but it's NOT ok to do so when those very same freedoms are non-existent?

If in that perfect world of mine, "semen in some one's mouth" is not fitting the scenario, then yes, you are absolutely right, I do label anyone who doesn't fit into my world as disgusting.

Who said anything about semen in someone's mouth? I'd be happy to let it fly in her hair or her eyes if that makes it more acceptable for you.

Yes jimnyc, I choose to live in a very lonely world, Do you have a problem with this? I choose to be lonely and I choose to be married in an arranged marriage, ha!

No problem, just sympathy.

And also , for your information , yes I am a virgin and I have no problem with it.

And neither do I, that's your choice to wait until you are ready. Makes you a little inexperienced to judge though.

oh you guys! hahahah! CRABS!!!! haha! you know spirit, no one said you had to have semen in your mouth, just don't swallow! hahahahahhahahahahah!!!! stop it before it happens, oh brother, I gotta get off this topic!!! I will get into too much trouble!:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
Your words say otherwise. You clearly stated you think the act should be banned, and that's because YOU think it's disgusting. That's allowing us the freedom to choose? You were "jumped" not because you disagreed, but because you told us point blank we were wrong and disgusting for enjoying it!

So it's ok to label people when freedom of choice exists, but it's NOT ok to do so when those very same freedoms are non-existent?

Who said anything about semen in someone's mouth? I'd be happy to let it fly in her hair or her eyes if that makes it more acceptable for you.

No problem, just sympathy.

And neither do I, that's your choice to wait until you are ready. Makes you a little inexperienced to judge though.

yes thanks for the sympathy, but it does not require any sympathy because it is a blessing, not a curse.

And I think I am able to judge it perfectly from where I stand now, if I was in your position then I would be too intoxicated by the act to actually make a judgement against it.

Sex is stronger than coffee :p :cof: HA!

Who said anything about semen in someone's mouth? I'd be happy to let it fly in her hair or her eyes if that makes it more acceptable for you

Jim, you crack me up !!!!!:laugh:

Spirit Soul...I respect the way you feel about oral sex...but I don't feel the same as you do,and there is also passion...that's a beautiful gift too..:)

...When two people love eachother..they become passionate also,and it's beautiful when two people love eachother.....I have no idea if your married,but would you push your husband away..if he wanted to please you in such a manner?...Please take no offence to my question,but if you would not...because it pleased him to do so,in the heat of passion,and love...Would you not submit to his wishes...if so,and it really turned out not to be as bad as you thought...Would you reconsider your feelings on oral sex?.....have you been tought to think this about oral sex?...Is it your faiths teachings?.......or reading to many medical journals?....Have you come to believe this just,it's a feeling you have inside?....

I found your post sad...and like a couple is just a biological urge when it comes to sex.....but there is such a thing as love & passion too...and that's what makes the biological urge so beautiful....

That's my thoughts on this thread....:)

Spirit, what's your thoughts on anal sex and homosexuality? They certainly aren't reproducing! Should homosexuality be banned and illegal?

Listen, I am hardly the one to support oral sex (I think it's disgusting) but I have to say I don't understand why anyone in the world would waste my taxpayers dollars making it illegal and then enforcing such a ban. I don't like something, I just don't do it. Why the hell should someone steal my money just so others can't participate in a private, consensual act! We're not talking about rape here. And, furthermore, why is anyone looking in my bedroom window anyway?

Originally posted by Moi
Listen, I am hardly the one to support oral sex (I think it's disgusting) but I have to say I don't understand why anyone in the world would waste my taxpayers dollars making it illegal and then enforcing such a ban. I don't like something, I just don't do it. Why the hell should someone steal my money just so others can't participate in a private, consensual act! We're not talking about rape here. And, furthermore, why is anyone looking in my bedroom window anyway?
'

Yes, I liked your post. I agree with you, but it is still disgusting.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
'

Yes, I liked your post. I agree with you, but it is still disgusting.

Protein juice is supposed to be both healthy for your hair and skin. Swallow a little and rub the rest in! :D

The world would stop turning without oral sex.

oh, you are just so gross Jim!!!! hahahahaha! actually it's very good for the complexion, so I have been told!

Forum List

Back