Roy Moore: A profile in godly values

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Wow! Is this ever going to cause a stir.

Chief Justice Roy Moore is a just and righteous man! He stands for American Judeo-Christian values, and because of that the spiritually bankrupt money changers infesting the temples, aka “the swamp” of both establishment political parties, has been and continues to be bent on destroying him, his loving wife, Kayla, and his entire family. Together, he and Kayla run the aptly named Foundation for Moral Law, based in Montgomery, Alabama.

Not according to the Left. He’s a fiend out to destroy the very foundation of democracy.

Roy Moore will become the next U.S. senator from Alabama! Then, as set forth in the book of Isaiah – where God foretells of the coming of the Messiah and calls on the counselors and judges to restore the tarnished city to the faithful city – this modern-day righteous judge will be blessed with furthering the Father’s calling in His Son’s name.

Much more from an avid Moore supporter @ Roy Moore: A profile in godly values - WND - WND

If RM really cares about Alabama, he will not run.It is time for him to retire and fade into the sunset.

I only watched the first minute or so of the video in the OP. 27 minutes is too long.

Hopefully the voters will be smart enough to put a different republican on the ballet.

I think the voters in Alabama know they were railroaded in the last election and will make amends this time around.

I think the voters in Alabama know they were railroaded in the last election and will make amends this time around.
I think most will stay off of the Roy Moore Train. They don't want to go there again when there are plenty of other republicans they can nominate. Even if the worst of the allegations against Moore are not true, admitting that he dated high school girls when he was in his thirties is too much baggage for most republicans to handle.

Roy Moore is the kind of man you want to stay clear of. He is resolute in his decimation of those who cross him.

Wow! Is this ever going to cause a stir.

Chief Justice Roy Moore is a just and righteous man! He stands for American Judeo-Christian values, and because of that the spiritually bankrupt money changers infesting the temples, aka “the swamp” of both establishment political parties, has been and continues to be bent on destroying him, his loving wife, Kayla, and his entire family. Together, he and Kayla run the aptly named Foundation for Moral Law, based in Montgomery, Alabama.

Not according to the Left. He’s a fiend out to destroy the very foundation of democracy.

Roy Moore will become the next U.S. senator from Alabama! Then, as set forth in the book of Isaiah – where God foretells of the coming of the Messiah and calls on the counselors and judges to restore the tarnished city to the faithful city – this modern-day righteous judge will be blessed with furthering the Father’s calling in His Son’s name.

Much more from an avid Moore supporter @ Roy Moore: A profile in godly values - WND - WND

Here's what explains Roy Moore's innocence best:

Despite having voluntarily taken polygraph tests, which he easily passed, and filing defamation lawsuits that daily are proving his innocence – his female accusers have stonewalled and effectively refused to testify under oath – the Democratic and Republican establishments of both political parties and their allies in the Fake News Media continue to pile on. The persecution of the Chief is endless, because he is a threat to these establishments if elected to the U.S. Senate.

It should be to no one’s surprise that I was drawn to Chief Justice Moore because I admire his principled life and stands, as well as because I identify with what he has endured and continues to go through. As I said when yours truly ran for the U.S. Senate in my home state of Florida in the Republican primary in 2003-2004, I did not want to be a member of the “U.S. Senate Club”; instead I wanted to take a club to the U.S. Senate. Indeed, my motto, borrowing from Grouch Marx, is that I would not want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member. I cannot speak for the Chief, but I am certain that he feels similarly.
Roy Moore: A profile in godly values - WND - WND

Who should we believe?

Young girls or Creepy Roy

Why do you call yourself rightwinger you friggin' dope.

What we should believe is the American system of justice that says a man is innocent until proven guilty.

You sound like a Democrat at the Kavanaugh hearing, ready to hang a man without a shred of proof. Asshole.

Forum List

Back