Since Hillary Won't Agree To A Drug Test

Hopefully Trump can goad the diaper-wearing, colostoy-bagged, epileptic old criminal into a coughing fit:

Hillary.jpg

So now that the hilarity of a Presidential candidate demanding feats of strength during a debate has been dispensed with, is Tom Horn now trying to derail his own topic?!? :lol:

Hopefully Trump can goad the diaper-wearing, colostoy-bagged, epileptic old criminal into a coughing fit:

Yeah, maybe it will distract from his constant sniffing and snorting.

Oh, wait. That was a RIGGED microphone. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump thinks presidential debates should be formatted like beauty pageants, apparently.

Is there NOTHING about which this clown is absolutely clueless? :lol:

Donald needs to piss her off so the world can see what everybody close to her sees...her inner-lunatic:

p-hillary-Clinton2-1000x-730x530.jpg

And so now her known and obvious health issues are a "conspiracy theory"....
lol.gif

To the rubber room with this garbage.
nope. this is serious business, which was posted in politics, zone 2 level. that is why it deserves zone2 level treatment.

here goes: i don't think that a drug test is a requirement to participation in a debate, neither is a stamina contest, nor is a beer drinking contest.

I think there should a be drug test for members here.

To the rubber room with this garbage.
nope. this is serious business, which was posted in politics, zone 2 level. that is why it deserves zone2 level treatment.

here goes: i don't think that a drug test is a requirement to participation in a debate, neither is a stamina contest, nor is a beer drinking contest.

If it were treated seriously, cool.

Forum List

Back