Since Hillary Won't Agree To A Drug Test

MODERATOR: Mr. Trump, can you show us where Canada is on a map?

PEDOPHILE DON: I don't look at maps. I want to go somewhere, I get on my private jet. We aren't going to need maps any more. Everyone will be flying around in jets when I make America great again. I've been to Canada. It's somewhere around the North Pole, close to there, which isn't melting I'll have you know. That's a hoax. A big...fat...hoax...by Establishment scientists. Nice people, those Canucks. Nothing like Muslims. When's the wrassling part of this debate? This is so rigged!

Last edited:
Whats so dead about this economy, and while you are at it, give us all the qualifications trump has to be President

Less than 1% growth for 31 straight quarters is Obozo's record....I realize you have no idea what that means.
Thats totally ridiculous

You just proved my point.
your point is that you aint got the slightest clue to what you are talking about

At first, I was uncertain if Trump's constant sniffling indicated he was on drugs

There's no more doubt about that now. Trump is sniffing something, and doing it a lot. We know this because Trump always accuses people of whatever he's doing himself.

liberals.jpg

Whats so dead about this economy, and while you are at it, give us all the qualifications trump has to be President

Less than 1% growth for 31 straight quarters is Obozo's record....I realize you have no idea what that means.
Thats totally ridiculous

your point is that you aint got the slightest clue to what you are talking about

What's the difference between GDP and GNP....you've got 30 seconds.

Thats totally ridiculous

whats the reason for your outright lies. between 2014and 2015 alone, GDP grew from 2-5% every quarter. Need more to prove you aint got a clue

And.....I'm sorry to hear you've done so poorly the last 8 years. My business is doing quite well and my home's value is going thru the roof! Thank you President Obama!

Yeah I bet the lesbian wedding planning industry is doing a brisk business with a homo in the WH.
lol.gif

Thats totally ridiculous

whats the reason for your outright lies. between 2014and 2015 alone, GDP grew from 2-5% every quarter. Need more to prove you aint got a clue

lol.gif

And.....I'm sorry to hear you've done so poorly the last 8 years. My business is doing quite well and my home's value is going thru the roof! Thank you President Obama!

Yeah I bet the lesbian wedding planning industry is doing a brisk business with a homo in the WH.
lol.gif
How's the stock market done these past 8 years, Sherlock?
How about employment
Housing prices?
Corporate sales and profits?

Here's an idea. Let's ask each of them to name as many world leaders as possible, and give a little bio about each of them.

Then we can ask them about various countries and what particular agreements, issues, strategic interests, and relations we have with those countries.
Deviant Donald would be totally stumped if asked those questions.

lol.gif
How about employment
Housing prices?

Take a hike troll...you're too weak to bother with.

Here's an idea. Let's ask each of them to name as many world leaders as possible, and give a little bio about each of them.

Then we can ask them about various countries and what particular agreements, issues, strategic interests, and relations we have with those countries.
Deviant Donald would be totally stumped if asked those questions.
That's why he wants to wrassle instead.

lol.gif
How about employment
Housing prices?

How bout some more lies Einstein, obviously you aint got a clue to what GDP is

lol.gif
How about employment
Housing prices?

Still googling to answer my question, loser? Your 30 seconds was up almost ten minutes ago.

lol.gif
How about employment
Housing prices?

Still googling to answer my question, loser? Your 30 seconds was up almost ten minutes ago.
keep changing the subject, sonny, cause you finally realized you lie about economic growth under Obama

Forum List

Back