Simple and Honest Qst. on Trump's deportation scheme....

You aren't losing money. Perry never cracked down on illegals there

I believe that it was Perry who candidly stated that Trump's idea of in building a wall in TX across the Rio Grande was simply "moronic."

It would be along the Rio Grande, not across it moron.
And all you have to do is confiscate the private property of tens of thousands of Texans, who don't wish to sell, Mr. Property Rights.

Most, if not all the land has already been procured.

There you go pulling shit out of your but again.
No. How big is the US economy? 16 trillion. How much is 54 billion from 16 trillion, which is 16,000 billion?

Well yeti...in Texas we get screwed because there is so much money being taken from local economies,and the same can be said with all border states.
But of course you dont give a shit about that.

I think Texas worthless leaders take out much more money from local economies with their frivolous laws and ideas. Like Abbott...spending so much money having the National Guard to watch that special work force that he thought was Obama's army coming to take Texas away from conservatives. What a doofus. He made G W Bush look smart.

Wow, please show how much was spent and on how many personnel. To my knowledge he appointed one to act as a liaison between the US military and the State.

Thank God for the backlash that he got....or who knows, he might have called in the Texas National Guard, too and wasted their services. The paranoid people that were wanting him to keep watch are probably the same people that support Trump. :badgrin:

After telling the State Guard to keep watch over Jade Helm, Abbott was pilloried in the media, by former state officials and by many of his own constituents. According to emails Gawker got through its own public information request, angry messages bombarded the governor’s office from all sides.
Texas Did the Bare Minimum to ‘Monitor’ Jade Helm – War Is Boring

So now you're admitting that saying he called up the National Guard and wasted all this money, was you just talking out of your ass? Hell from your original post on the subject you wasn't even aware that it was a military exercise. You called it "that special work force". LMAO

I believe that it was Perry who candidly stated that Trump's idea of in building a wall in TX across the Rio Grande was simply "moronic."

And all you have to do is confiscate the private property of tens of thousands of Texans, who don't wish to sell, Mr. Property Rights.

Really? Where do you get your information? Why don't you post a link....because that's not what I found.

Finishing the some 1,300 miles of fencing proposed in the state is daunting since most border land is privately owned and materials could cost $10bn

Republican presidential candidates insist they will finish it. But completing the Texas part of the wall would be a daunting task, thanks to the border’s sheer length, the fact that it sits in the center of the snaking Rio Grande, and because treaties with Mexico prevent either country from constructing within the river’s flood plains. And unlike in other south-western states, most border land in Texas is privately owned.

Unfinished US-Mexico border wall is a costly logistical nightmare in Texas

That's probably the biggest reason we should never elect another Republican as President.....all they do is spend money on wars, subcommittees investigating frivolous scandals, and now fences..... and then blame it on the Democrats.

Not even close. And most of it you would have to take from the rightful owners against their wishes. And so goes property rights, Tex.

No. How big is the US economy? 16 trillion. How much is 54 billion from 16 trillion, which is 16,000 billion?

Well yeti...in Texas we get screwed because there is so much money being taken from local economies,and the same can be said with all border states.

I think Texas worthless leaders take out much more money from local economies with their frivolous laws and ideas. Like Abbott...spending so much money having the National Guard to watch that special work force that he thought was Obama's army coming to take Texas away from conservatives. What a doofus. He made G W Bush look smart.

Wow, please show how much was spent and on how many personnel. To my knowledge he appointed one to act as a liaison between the US military and the State.

Thank God for the backlash that he got....or who knows, he might have called in the Texas National Guard, too and wasted their services. The paranoid people that were wanting him to keep watch are probably the same people that support Trump. :badgrin:

After telling the State Guard to keep watch over Jade Helm, Abbott was pilloried in the media, by former state officials and by many of his own constituents. According to emails Gawker got through its own public information request, angry messages bombarded the governor’s office from all sides.

So now you're admitting that saying he called up the National Guard and wasted all this money, was you just talking out of your ass?
He called the State Guard......but they ignored his ass because they knew it was just a bunch of paranoid people....you were probably one of them, sure that Obama was instigating a take over of your guns.......bwahaha.

Hell from your original post on the subject you wasn't even aware that it was a military exercise. You called it "that special work force". LMAO

I couldn't remember what the military exercise was....and I didn't feel like looking it up. Besides, I knew that you conservatives would know what I was talking about since most of you were probably part of the paranoia that was taking place.

So, what is your point? He could have spent a lot of money, if like the idiot he is, he would have listened to the paranoid idiots.

Not even close. And most of it you would have to take from the rightful owners against their wishes. And so goes property rights, Tex.

They would have to compensate the owners.....another bunch of money going toward a frivolous Republican/conservative idea.

They would have to compensate the owners.....another bunch of money going toward a frivolous Republican/conservative idea.
The principle is what matters here. Property rights are sacred unless the Feds want your land? Yeah, there's a conservative idea for ya. Fucking fascists.

Actually, I would say the real numbers are twice that, but hey, feel free to show how people can be returned to China, Vietnam, Europe, Africa or other countries over seas by bus or train. Damn you're one ignorant broad.

I think one can assume that they will have to be in some bus or car in order to get to the airport or port.....but are you under the impression that since they have to be sent to China, Vietnam, etc., that it is going to be cheaper than what you thought he suggested when you thought he meant they would be sent by box cars or buses to those countries?

Seems to me you're the ignorant one here.

No the dipshit has been trying to draw parallels, several times in this thread, to how Hitler transported Jews to concentration camps.

It doesn't seem to far removed from what Trump wants to do.

It's called intellectual dishonesty, a trait you regressives seem to value.
Hey....you conservatives are the regressives.....aren't you the ones that claim you want to "take the country back......ward". You're the ones that want to revert back to the 50's when everything was peachy keen....and blacks were still subjected to second-rate citizen treatment.

I simply pointed out that about 40% of illegals come from a different continent.
I'm sure everyone is aware of that....something that Trump supporters who claim to be "conservative" don't seem to be able to compute the cost and improbability of it ever happening.

Conservatives regressives, hardly, you regressives are the ones wanting the US to adopt the policies of Sodom and Gomorrah,
You're the ones that want to do away with contraceptives.......that's pretty regressive. I don't know the policies of Sodom and Gomorrah...but I do know the Constitution claims equality for all....but you all seem to want to make exceptions here and there.

you can't get more regressive than that.
Wanting equality for all is regressive to you? Yeah, I suppose you would prefer going back to when we were able to own slaves. Now that's regressive.

Read the rest of my posts in the thread, I've already said how the cost is covered.
You're not that important that I'm going to waste my time reading your past posts....besides, I don't care what your opinion is on how the cost is covered....the "experts" all agree that it would be an impossible task, and I'm more apt to listen to the experts than some conservative who supports a governor that thinks Obama is trying to harm Texas and take your guns away!:badgrin:

Besides....Trump's ideas would turn this country into a police state. How's that for the "freedom" you all seem to value so much?

By any tally, the costs would be enormous. The American Action Forum, a conservative-leaning research group, calculated the federal outlay to be at least $400 billion, and then only if the deportations were stretched over 20 years.

But the proposals’ main flaw, former officials said, is that they are unrealistic. “Unless you suspend the Constitution and instruct the police to behave as if we live in North Korea,” Mr. Chertoff said, “it ain’t happening.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html

You're the ones that want to do away with contraceptives.......that's pretty regressive. I don't know the policies of Sodom and Gomorrah...but I do know the Constitution claims equality for all....but you all seem to want to make exceptions here and there.

Feel free to point to where I've said contraceptives should be done away with. Also where do you think the terms sodomy and sodomite come from.

Wanting equality for all is regressive to you? Yeah, I suppose you would prefer going back to when we were able to own slaves. Now that's regressive.

We had equality before all this faghadist bullshit, all men and women were treated exactly the same, every constitutional right before the faghadist ruling were based on genetics, not behavior or wants.

You're not that important that I'm going to waste my time reading your past posts....besides, I don't care what your opinion is on how the cost is covered....the "experts" all agree that it would be an impossible task, and I'm more apt to listen to the experts than some conservative who supports a governor that thinks Obama is trying to harm Texas and take your guns away!:badgrin:

Besides....Trump's ideas would turn this country into a police state. How's that for the "freedom" you all seem to value so much?

Your experts are full of shit, if jobs and public benefits dry up, the vast majority of illegals would self deport.

By any tally, the costs would be enormous. The American Action Forum, a conservative-leaning research group, calculated the federal outlay to be at least $400 billion, and then only if the deportations were stretched over 20 years.

But the proposals’ main flaw, former officials said, is that they are unrealistic. “Unless you suspend the Constitution and instruct the police to behave as if we live in North Korea,” Mr. Chertoff said, “it ain’t happening.”

illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers more than $100 billion each year.

Expensive Aliens: How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Really Cost?

400 billion sounds pretty good compared to the 2 trillion we will spend over the same period.

There you go pulling shit out of your but again.

You aren't losing money. Perry never cracked down on illegals there, he knows who does the real work and so do I. Without illegals Texas would have the economy of Mississippi. It's why Arizona made a stink and Texas pretended not to notice a thing. It can't afford to. You might not want them to live next door, or vote, but they are the only reason you have a new roof over your head. They knock that shit out under brutal conditions. The white guy sells the contract and the brown guys do the work. I know the system well. You can't have lived in Texas and not. It's how shit gets done there, Tex.

Wrong again, I told the salesman that I would check IDs of everyone on the job when I had my roof replaced. None were illegals or they had good enough forged documents to get a TX drivers license.

Geez, you must be a pleasure to do business with.........:badgrin:

Excuse the hell out of me for following the freaking law. Besides most of the subcontractors who hire illegals don't have workmans comp insurance, I check the insurance also so I'm not open for a law suit if someone gets hurt on the job. It's just good business and reputable contractors don't mind.

You aren't losing money. Perry never cracked down on illegals there, he knows who does the real work and so do I. Without illegals Texas would have the economy of Mississippi. It's why Arizona made a stink and Texas pretended not to notice a thing. It can't afford to. You might not want them to live next door, or vote, but they are the only reason you have a new roof over your head. They knock that shit out under brutal conditions. The white guy sells the contract and the brown guys do the work. I know the system well. You can't have lived in Texas and not. It's how shit gets done there, Tex.

Wrong again, I told the salesman that I would check IDs of everyone on the job when I had my roof replaced. None were illegals or they had good enough forged documents to get a TX drivers license.

Geez, you must be a pleasure to do business with.........:badgrin:

Excuse the hell out of me for following the freaking law. Besides most of the subcontractors who hire illegals don't have workmans comp insurance, I check the insurance also so I'm not open for a law suit if someone gets hurt on the job. It's just good business and reputable contractors don't mind.
Lawsuit, one word, Tex.

Really? Where do you get your information? Why don't you post a link....because that's not what I found.

Finishing the some 1,300 miles of fencing proposed in the state is daunting since most border land is privately owned and materials could cost $10bn

Republican presidential candidates insist they will finish it. But completing the Texas part of the wall would be a daunting task, thanks to the border’s sheer length, the fact that it sits in the center of the snaking Rio Grande, and because treaties with Mexico prevent either country from constructing within the river’s flood plains. And unlike in other south-western states, most border land in Texas is privately owned.

Unfinished US-Mexico border wall is a costly logistical nightmare in Texas

That's probably the biggest reason we should never elect another Republican as President.....all they do is spend money on wars, subcommittees investigating frivolous scandals, and now fences..... and then blame it on the Democrats.

You might want to find a source that at least knows how to proof an article before they publish it, tell me, what "server parks" does the wall run through? And 10 billion is still a bargain compared to the 100 billion illegals cost per year.

So now you're admitting that saying he called up the National Guard and wasted all this money, was you just talking out of your ass?
He called the State Guard......but they ignored his ass because they knew it was just a bunch of paranoid people....you were probably one of them, sure that Obama was instigating a take over of your guns.......bwahaha.

Hell from your original post on the subject you wasn't even aware that it was a military exercise. You called it "that special work force". LMAO

I couldn't remember what the military exercise was....and I didn't feel like looking it up. Besides, I knew that you conservatives would know what I was talking about since most of you were probably part of the paranoia that was taking place.

So, what is your point? He could have spent a lot of money, if like the idiot he is, he would have listened to the paranoid idiots.

You keep making ridiculous assumptions and you keep failing. I was career military, I know how exercises work. You "could" have died yesterday but you didn't. Only idiots try to use "could haves", "might have" and such shit in a debate. I sure hope the hildabitch is as clueless as you next month.

I think one can assume that they will have to be in some bus or car in order to get to the airport or port.....but are you under the impression that since they have to be sent to China, Vietnam, etc., that it is going to be cheaper than what you thought he suggested when you thought he meant they would be sent by box cars or buses to those countries?

Seems to me you're the ignorant one here.

No the dipshit has been trying to draw parallels, several times in this thread, to how Hitler transported Jews to concentration camps.

Hey....you conservatives are the regressives.....aren't you the ones that claim you want to "take the country back......ward". You're the ones that want to revert back to the 50's when everything was peachy keen....and blacks were still subjected to second-rate citizen treatment.

I simply pointed out that about 40% of illegals come from a different continent.
I'm sure everyone is aware of that....something that Trump supporters who claim to be "conservative" don't seem to be able to compute the cost and improbability of it ever happening.

Conservatives regressives, hardly, you regressives are the ones wanting the US to adopt the policies of Sodom and Gomorrah,

Read the rest of my posts in the thread, I've already said how the cost is covered.

Feel free to point to where I've said contraceptives should be done away with. Also where do you think the terms sodomy and sodomite come from.
I was referring to the Republican party. If you are one, then obviously you support their policies. I know about those cities in the Bible, but I don't know their political policies, so why don't you enlighten me.

We had equality before all this faghadist bullshit, all men and women were treated exactly the same, every constitutional right before the faghadist ruling were based on genetics, not behavior or wants.
Are you male? You must be, because that is so freaking absurd. Men and women haven't been treated alike. We women didn't get to vote until after black men were allowed to vote. Your freaking party doesn't believe in equal pay for equal work....and they want to punish women for having abortions, but the men, who impregnate them gets to go scot free. Now, please explain how all that is equal.

Your experts are full of shit, if jobs and public benefits dry up, the vast majority of illegals would self deport.
You're the one that is full of shit. If business would stop hiring them, they would self deport. Trump doesn't tell you that he hired illegals....maybe you should volunteer to go check ID's on his employees!

llegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers more than $100 billion each year.

400 billion sounds pretty good compared to the 2 trillion we will spend over the same period.

That's all bullshit made up by a conservative group that can't be proven. Where do you get the 400 Mil and the 2 trillion you claim we will spend? And even at that, the US economy comes out slightly ahead...so essentially it is a wash.

Anyway, from your link:
a conservative advocacy group that favors tighter immigration laws, argues that the answer is clear: illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers more than $100 billion each year.

Cost estimates usually only measure the fiscal cost, which weighs government spending (such as on public schools, medical care, incarceration and unemployment benefits) against government income (from income, property and sales taxes.) All those interviewed for this story said they can only make rough estimates, since it's almost impossible to gather accurate data about illegal residents.

At the same time, those whose jobs are paid legally – at least fifty percent, by some estimates – end up paying social security and other payroll taxes without ever collecting benefits. Since illegal immigrants are believed to constitute up to 5 percent of the U.S. economy, their tax contributions will mean a revenue windfall for legal residents.

After weighing the financial pros against the cons, she says the U.S. economy comes out slightly ahead due to the presence of illegal aliens.

The principle is what matters here. Property rights are sacred unless the Feds want your land? Yeah, there's a conservative idea for ya. Fucking fascists.

You might want to actually read the Constitution, the feds have no power of imminent domain within a State.

You keep making ridiculous assumptions and you keep failing. I was career military, I know how exercises work. You "could" have died yesterday but you didn't. Only idiots try to use "could haves", "might have" and such shit in a debate. I sure hope the hildabitch is as clueless as you next month.

My accusation that Abbot just wastes taxpayer money is not a fail. It is a fact that Abbott keeps coming up with frivolous shit to spend our tax payer money, while cutting out the beneficial things to help Texans. You worry so much about money being spent on illegals, when they actually benefit the country, but you sure look the other way when it comes to idiot Republican leaders wasting taxpayer money.

AUSTIN - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has taken up his predecessor's crusade against the federal government, spending nearly a quarter of a million dollars suing the federal government in six new legal challenges since taking office in January.
Texas taxpayer tab for suing feds tops $5 million

The problem – and it has been this way for a long time — is with a governor and legislative majority that is intent on wrecking public education by under-funding public schools and wasting tax dollars and teachers’ valuable time on punitive, counter-productive standardized testing.

Greg Abbott | TSTA Blog Site

And, what does your military career have to do with the paranoia that caused Abbott to call upon the State Guard? My husband is career military too, and he didn't go apeshit thinking that Obama was going to initiate Martial Law....only idiots are that paranoid where everything scares them shitless went bonkers and demanded that Abbott do something.

Well you can hope in one hand and shit on the other and see which one fills up quicker. Hillary is a hell of a lot better qualified and fit to become our next President than Trump, so it appears the only ones that are clueless are you and the rest of the Trump supporters, who think all his promises are going to materialize.

I was referring to the Republican party. If you are one, then obviously you support their policies. I know about those cities in the Bible, but I don't know their political policies, so why don't you enlighten me.

Are you male? You must be, because that is so freaking absurd. Men and women haven't been treated alike. We women didn't get to vote until after black men were allowed to vote. Your freaking party doesn't believe in equal pay for equal work....and they want to punish women for having abortions, but the men, who impregnate them gets to go scot free. Now, please explain how all that is equal.

You're the one that is full of shit. If business would stop hiring them, they would self deport. Trump doesn't tell you that he hired illegals....maybe you should volunteer to go check ID's on his employees!

llegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers more than $100 billion each year.

That's all bullshit made up by a conservative group that can't be proven. Where do you get the 400 Mil and the 2 trillion you claim we will spend? And even at that, the US economy comes out slightly ahead...so essentially it is a wash.

Anyway, from your link:
a conservative advocacy group that favors tighter immigration laws, argues that the answer is clear: illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers more than $100 billion each year.

Cost estimates usually only measure the fiscal cost, which weighs government spending (such as on public schools, medical care, incarceration and unemployment benefits) against government income (from income, property and sales taxes.) All those interviewed for this story said they can only make rough estimates, since it's almost impossible to gather accurate data about illegal residents.

At the same time, those whose jobs are paid legally – at least fifty percent, by some estimates – end up paying social security and other payroll taxes without ever collecting benefits. Since illegal immigrants are believed to constitute up to 5 percent of the U.S. economy, their tax contributions will mean a revenue windfall for legal residents.

After weighing the financial pros against the cons, she says the U.S. economy comes out slightly ahead due to the presence of illegal aliens.

First I'm a constitutional conservative, I disagree with many republican policies. Example, I called John Cronyn's office today and blasted him for lauding the unconstitutional national park service 100th anniversary. Also you can go read the bible if you want to know why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

Second, why is it when you regressives start getting your ass kicked you dredge up crap that has already been remedied constitutionally for quite some time? Equal pay legislation was first passed in the 60's. Men hardly get away scot free, they can lose their drivers licenses, professional licenses and their freedom if they don't pay up. Why is it only the woman that has a choice? How is that equal?

Third, Trump has my vote for one reason, he ain't the hildabitch and is the only one that might beat her.

Fourth, I got the 400 billion over 20 years from you, and 100 billion over 20 years is 2 trillion, is it not?

And lastly, how much are the lives of the roughly 3000 Texans worth that were killed by illegals over a 6 year period?

You might want to actually read the Constitution, the feds have no power of imminent domain within a State.

What? Are you serious? Where do you get such fantasies? The Constitution actually says this:

nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

And besides, Trump is a great defender of eminent domain. Rand Paul pointed it out.

He did debut a new line of attack against the GOP frontrunner, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, citing a Supreme Court case, Kelo vs. City of New London, from 2005, involving the acquisition of private property using eminent domain. Paul said the case was "probably one of the most egregious Supreme Court cases of the last ten years or so."

At issue was whether New London had the right to take parcels of land from unwilling owners in the name of "public use" as defined under the Fifth Amendment. The court ruled in favor of the government, much to the chagrin of conservatives.

Paul said that Trump is in favor of the government's authority to acquire private land.

Rand Paul hits Donald Trump on eminent domain

Wake the fuck up, Tex - History Of The Federal Use Of Eminent Domain | ENRD | Department of Justice

I don't care what the feds have done with the complicity of the federal courts, read Article 1, Section 8, Clause 16 and see what land the congress has legislative authority over, how that land must be obtained and for what purposes that land can be used.

Forum List

Back