Silly things you thought as a kid.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
When I was a little kid after I had recently seen Planet of the Apes I heard a news report about the war in Central America on the TV. The reporter was talking about Sandinista guerillas wiping out a few villages and killing a shitload of people or something.

I was absolutely terrified. I thought a bunch of gorillas with guns were going to storm through Mexico and come all the way up here to Ohio and slaughter everybody! And here I foolishly thought Planet of the Apes was make-believe.

My mom got mad at me because I shit in my big-boys.

Last edited:
Eons ago when the kids were kidlins we were going to drive them to the country to see the fantastic meteor shower that night.
One of the twins, a boy that usually lived for adventure was unusually quiet. The farther out of town we went the more nervous he got.
Finally I asked him what was wrong and he blurted out "I just don't WANT to go see any meat eaters!

When I was a very young kid I always worried about my shoe laces getting caught in the top of the escalator and it would chop my feet off, so I would always jump off of it before it reached the very top...

I thought traffic lights were controlled by 2 little men who sat all day in an empty room flipping 2 light switches. Green and red.
The little men looked like the little midget people from wizard of oz.

Forum List

Back