Silence at Times Square as ultrasound shows 4D baby in utero

So mothers don't murder their own children.

Infanticide bad.

Women don't murder their children. Why do you want to increase the number of abortions? Doesn't the word "prevention" mean anything to you? It sounds like you have an ulterior motive.
Wrap it in all the candy you like, and I will too.

Abortion, terminate, prematurely end = murder, slaughter, slice to ribbons.

The question isn't why stop. It's why support it. It makes you a monster.

Owweeee! I'm a monster! Yeah, right.

So why do you and your ilk oppose prevention? You must actually like abortion. Either there is a malicious motive behind the anti-abortion movement or you people don't have enough sense to get out of the rain.

No, you like abortion, and you oppose prevention. You maintain that women are too sleezy, stupid, and criminal to prevent pregnancy, and so we must encourage them to kill their babies.

Because you think the babies of some women are without value.

And you promote killing them, even when there is absolutely no reason to kill them.

Because you are bloodthirsty, evil, and disgusting. You are the sort of person that can be convinced that Auschwitz in the backyard is a win for the community. You're the type of person who would cheer on the stoning of a raped woman, and help to drag a pregnant woman down to the clinic for her mandatory uterus scraping.

You are one serious nutjob. I support prevention, and all I that I "promote" is that a woman decide what to do about a pregnancy without interference by the government or anyone else.

I do not proslytize for any religion or indoctrinate anyone. What is this stuff about telling women not to have sex before they are married? Is this why you idiots wasted millions of taxpayer money on "abstinance only education"? You also forget that people who are married also have abortions.

Where does this sick notion come from that most men are rapists and manipulators who "prey" on women and women are weak creatures who have no sexuality. This is pretty insulting to both sexes. It sounds like you have spent a good deal of your life in bars.

Where did you go to drama school?

You're so disgusting. You skanks who want women to sacrifice their own health and their children for state funded negative eugenics programs are nasty.

"During the Nazi era, so-called euthanasia programs were established for handicapped and mentally ill children and adults. Organized killings of an estimated 70,000 German citizens took place at killing centers and in psychiatric institutions. Nurses were active participants; they intentionally killed more than 10,000 people in these involuntary euthanasia programs. After the war was over, most of the nurses were never punished for these crimes against humanity--although some nurses were tried along with the physicians they assisted. One such trial was of 14 nurses and was held in Munich in 1965. Although some of these nurses reported that they struggled with a guilty conscience, others did not see anything wrong with their actions, and they believed that they were releasing these patients from their suffering."

Nurses' participation in the euthanasia programs of Nazi Germany. - PubMed - NCBI

"They ordered me to get an abortion. They said I couldn't have the babies because I've had two others and that a third was not allowed. I told them my husband is a Kazakh citizen and that I'm carrying a Kazakh citizen. But they insisted.

"SCHMITZ: After that, they called her every day reminding her to come into the hospital for an abortion.

"UNIDENTIFIED PERSON: (Through interpreter) Finally, I told them no, I'm not willing to do it. The police and local officials came and took me and my brother to a government building. They made my brother sign a document saying if I don't get an abortion, he would suffer the consequences. I knew this meant he'd be detained in a camp. So I agreed to the abortion.:

Lys' dream job:

"...Five local officials were assigned to stay with her inside her house. They worked in shifts and were always with her. This has become common in Xijiang, where Han Chinese state workers are eligible for promotions if they volunteer to live with ethnic minority families to keep an eye on them and to educate them about the policies of China's Communist Party."

A Woman Tells Her Story Of Forced Abortion And Escape From China's Repression

Or...another dream job:

"In the undercover video, a "pimp" tells the Planned Parenthood employee, "We're involved in sex work, alright. Some of 'em are young, they're kinda like...some are like fifteen, fourteen."

"Minors are always accepted without parental consent," the employee responds. "The only thing that you do have to be careful is, if they are a minor, we are obligated if we hear any certain information – to kind of report. Fourteen and under we have to report."

"The worker then tells the pimp "as long as they lie" and say the children are fifteen or sixteen, they will receive an abortion."

Undercover Video Shows Planned Parenthood Aiding Child Sex Traffickers - Why YouTube Removed and Restored It

"In one video, filmed at a Planned Parenthood facility in Bloomington, Ind., a nurse told the investigator that she didn't "want to know how old he is," referring to the fake father. The investigator informed the nurse that the fake father was 31. The nurse put her head in her palm before saying in an irritated manner that anyone who has sex with a 13-year-old has to be reported to Child Protective Services.

"Ok, I didn’t hear the age," the nurse said. "I don’t want to know the age."

Common.

Report: Racism, sex-trafficking, statutory rape condoned at Planned Parenthood facilities

The pro baby murder crowd has an angry

Naw, we just get bored with how easily led you bible thumpers are. The One Percent has used your anger over abortion to dismantle your middle class lifestyle, and most of you are too stupid to see it.

One of the most beautiful sounds in the world is a fetal heartbeat....it's life.

Oh snap baby killers

Yeah, listening to a screaming little turd machine at 1 AM that you didn't want... not so much.

No, you like abortion, and you oppose prevention. You maintain that women are too sleezy, stupid, and criminal to prevent pregnancy, and so we must encourage them to kill their babies.

But yet your side is the one constantly trying to defund planned parenthood and other contraception programs, and not let sex ed be taught in the schools.

Your side is the one which is for employers not offering birth control to their employees on their medical plans.

Lys and her friends believe that a woman's only value is as a sex object, so they refuse to tell women that they shouldn't have sex before marriage..and they encourage them to kill their babies, in order to keep them ready and available for the men who prey upon them.

Look, just because you've made bad relationship choices, doesn't mean women are helpless little creatures... Seems like you do a lot of projecting instead of taking responsibility for your own life.

Just like Hitler. Only Hitler wanted the Polish women ready and available for manual labor...the plan was to work them to death, and abort them every time they got pregnant, so the breed would die out.

Abortions were illegal in Nazi Germany, and Nazi Germany was the only country to execute people for performing them. Just want to let you know who you emulate.

"In one video, filmed at a Planned Parenthood facility in Bloomington, Ind., a nurse told the investigator that she didn't "want to know how old he is," referring to the fake father. The investigator informed the nurse that the fake father was 31. The nurse put her head in her palm before saying in an irritated manner that anyone who has sex with a 13-year-old has to be reported to Child Protective Services.

Common.

Report: Racism, sex-trafficking, statutory rape condoned at Planned Parenthood facilities

You admitted to an ulterior motive, trying to proselytize women into your religion. There is no reason to tell women not to have sex before they are married, as they are entitled to handle their sexuality according to their own ideas and conclusions, and there certainly is no reason to waste taxpayer dollars on such efforts. I checked the PP website a while back, and it listed all forms of birth control and their failure rates. Abstinence was right there on the list, so you shouldn't have any complaint.

You can't seem to shake the sick notion that men are beasts and women will be Little Red Riding Hoods until they are 45. We women are perfectly capable of making our own decisions regarding when and if to have sex, with whom, whether to use birth control, and whether to have an abortion.

You are incoherent. You skip from Nazi Germany of 70+ years ago to China and then to supposed "violations" that never seem have been reported to the appropriate authorities. One guy on USMB a few months ago claimed that there were clinics operating in horrible conditions, but he never answered my question as to what states they are in and whether the state has received any complaints about them. His post apparently was fictional.

Common.

You admitted to an ulterior motive, trying to proselytize women into your religion. There is no reason to tell women not to have sex before they are married, as they are entitled to handle their sexuality according to their own ideas and conclusions, and there certainly is no reason to waste taxpayer dollars on such efforts. I checked the PP website a while back, and it listed all forms of birth control and their failure rates. Abstinence was right there on the list, so you shouldn't have any complaint.

You can't seem to shake the sick notion that men are beasts and women will be Little Red Riding Hoods until they are 45. We women are perfectly capable of making our own decisions regarding when and if to have sex, with whom, whether to use birth control, and whether to have an abortion.

You are incoherent. You skip from Nazi Germany of 70+ years ago to China and then to supposed "violations" that never seem have been reported to the appropriate authorities. One guy on USMB a few months ago claimed that there were clinics operating in horrible conditions, but he never answered my question as to what states they are in and whether the state has received any complaints about them. His post apparently was fictional.
You just lie and lie.

Keep defending abusers and human traffickers who benefit from state subsidized abortion.

And no, I don't think ALL men are sick fucks. I just think the men, and women, who are willing to risk the health and lives of women and children, for the sake of the $$$$ and control that the abortion industry gives them over women, are sick fucks.

You're just a garden variety liar, in other words.

Naw, we just get bored with how easily led you bible thumpers are. The One Percent has used your anger over abortion to dismantle your middle class lifestyle, and most of you are too stupid to see it.

One of the most beautiful sounds in the world is a fetal heartbeat....it's life.

Oh snap baby killers

Yeah, listening to a screaming little turd machine at 1 AM that you didn't want... not so much.

You're a sad fuck, Joe
Never ever have children you selfish, miserable sad leftist fuck.

In fact? Consider depopulation of the planet.
Then get past you're considered anything more than a leftists ass fuck

Oh snap baby killers

By the way ass fuck our children were wanted and welcomed.

Sit your overused ass down

Recently saw an HD ultrasound of a young lady’s baby boy. She’s having another one today at the completion of her first trimester, and she said the one I saw was taken fist week in April, making the baby like 8-9 weeks thereabouts? Anyway, the pics and video were amazingly clear and detailed of the little guy moving arms and legs and twisting about. It was very cool.

Looking forward to comparing today’s with the previous to see how much he’s grown and whatnot.

Recently saw an HD ultrasound of a young lady’s baby boy. She’s having another one today at the completion of her first trimester, and she said the one I saw was taken fist week in April, making the baby like 8-9 weeks thereabouts? Anyway, the pics and video were amazingly clear and detailed of the little guy moving arms and legs and twisting about. It was very cool.

Looking forward to comparing today’s with the previous to see how much he’s grown and whatnot.

Ultrasounds are so cool. I had one two days before our son was born to make sure he was ok..he had his little thumb up as if saying it's a go mommy let's do this.

Ultrasounds are so cool. I had one two days before our son was born to make sure he was ok..he had his little thumb up as if saying it's a go mommy let's do this.
Bet the baby killers on the left would give anything to go back to the days of the fuzzy sonograms that if you didn’t know it’s a human fetus you’d never guess it.

Bet the baby killers on the left would give anything to go back to the days of the fuzzy sonograms that if you didn’t know it’s a human fetus you’d never guess it.

Oh it was clear he was a baby boy, healthy and a very alive little baby boy

They fought modern equipment in the abattoirs tooth and nail because #1, they didn't want to have to tell the mothers they were abusing how far along they REALLY were, and #2 they didn't want anybody to ever be able to go back and pull up a sonogram and show the evidence of what they were doing.

And they were perfectly willing to sacrifice the health and lives of the women for that purpose.

Abortionists see late term pregnancies and start cackling and rubbing their hands together, because the bigger the dead babies are the more money they get for their parts. But if they have to do a sonogram,and the sonogram reflects how far along the pregnancy is (instead of the lie they give to the moms) it just rains on their parade.

Common.

You just lie and lie.

Keep defending abusers and human traffickers who benefit from state subsidized abortion.

And no, I don't think ALL men are sick fucks. I just think the men, and women, who are willing to risk the health and lives of women and children, for the sake of the $$$$ and control that the abortion industry gives them over women, are sick fucks.

You must live in a very weird area if all you know are pimps, abusers, and traffickers. Your sex life must have been really something else if they are all you know. What does this have to do with money? There is no abortion industry, anyway.

Why do you think that women all cannot think independently just because you can't? Why do you think women don't possess sexuality?

Come back to the planet, stay out of the bars, and get yourself a brain.

Common.

You just lie and lie.

You must live in a very weird area if all you know are pimps, abusers, and traffickers. Your sex life must have been really something else if they are all you know. What does this have to do with money? There is no abortion industry, anyway.

Why do you think that women all cannot think independently just because you can't? Why do you think women don't possess sexuality?

Come back to the planet, stay out of the bars, and get yourself a brain.

You just lie and lie.

Yes, every woman who has an abortion is a whore being exploited by men.

Koshy needs to keep telling herself that.

Forum List

Back