One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen: the "Trump Death Clock" in Times Square

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
My god, I'm nearly speechless on this one.

‘Trump Death Clock’ In Times Square Is Grim Reminder Of Preventable Virus Deaths
The sign’s creator aims to show “the cost in human lives.”

digital billboard in New York City’s Times Square targeting President Donald Trump’s early inaction on coronavirus reached a grave milestone on Wednesday, as it ticked over to an estimated 50,000 preventable deaths.
The “Trump Death Clock” projects a running count of deaths, which according to two leading epidemiologists, could have been avoided had social distancing measures been implemented earlier.
Eugene Jarecki, the Emmy and Peabody award-winning director behind political documentaries, such as “Why We Fight” and “The House I Live In” and the sign’s creator, said the counter was in the same “symbolic spirit” as the National Debt Clock, which already hangs in the city. The Death Clock, he said, measures “the cost in human lives of President Trump and his team’s reckless handling of the coronavirus pandemic.”

This is juust one more thing that PROVES WHO THESE DEMOCRAT PIGS ARE and what they are really about " DEATH" ever notice most abortin clinics are near low income mostly black neighborhoods.......

Ever wonder why the slum cities we all know about are ghettos for a reason YOU STAY IN THE DEMONIC RAT'S RACE!! and they have made you THEIR RACE neither black white pink or puuurple you are their slaves because they are and have fooled you for cennturies and its' all cominng to light. The sooner you wake up the sooner we get this gawd dam nation back!!

Trump didn't send sick people to old folks homes...that was Cuomo....
That's why it's the Trump death clock. It's hiding the fact that the deaths are because of democrats.

Can you imagine what a Democrat destruction clock would look like. All the businesses and jobs lost. All the deaths. All the children sickening because they are locked inside.

Deblasio can't have that,

Triggered, are we?

Yeah, yeah, as a matter of fact I am "triggered" and in fact if I could be alone in a room with one of these non-humans they would be in big trouble.

This is one of the most vile things I have ever seen your side of the aisle do. I truly hope there will end up being a huge price for this.

Trump didn't send sick people to old folks homes...that was Cuomo....
That's why it's the Trump death clock. It's hiding the fact that the deaths are because of democrats.

Can you imagine what a Democrat destruction clock would look like. All the businesses and jobs lost. All the deaths. All the children sickening because they are locked inside.

Deblasio can't have that,
I believe the blue state dems were trying to cause more death....how sick are they?....

It's one thing for social media cretins to be calling it the 'Trump Virus' or that 'Trump is a murderer' but to literally go to this extreme, I just can hardly believe it. What sick twisted fucks !
Gives you insight into their thought processes. It also shows they have no respect for those that have lost loved ones. If they don’t think the people of NYC remember who sent covid19 cases into nursing homes, didn’t shut down subways or sanitize them, they are fooling themselves.

Forum List

Back