One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen: the "Trump Death Clock" in Times Square

It's one thing for social media cretins to be calling it the 'Trump Virus' or that 'Trump is a murderer' but to literally go to this extreme, I just can hardly believe it. What sick twisted fucks !
Gives you insight into their thought processes. It also shows they have no respect for those that have lost loved ones. If they don’t think the people of NYC remember who sent covid19 cases into nursing homes, didn’t shut down subways or sanitize them, they are fooling themselves.
NYC wasn't prepared for Trumps failure to ban Europe from coming here.
New York brought the China virus to the rest of the country

It's one thing for social media cretins to be calling it the 'Trump Virus' or that 'Trump is a murderer' but to literally go to this extreme, I just can hardly believe it. What sick twisted fucks !
Gives you insight into their thought processes. It also shows they have no respect for those that have lost loved ones. If they don’t think the people of NYC remember who sent covid19 cases into nursing homes, didn’t shut down subways or sanitize them, they are fooling themselves.
What a painfully idiotic post. You people are an embarrassment to our country.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
And your evidence of that is? You don't have any do you? Something you might want to think about. When you find yourself boxed in, and resort to lies, people like that generally have no self respect.

A
And your evidence of that is? You don't have any do you? Something you might want to think about. When you find yourself boxed in, and resort to lies, people like that generally have no self respect.

Be a man for once and apologize

This is New York right? Democrat governor Cuomo and NYC mayor Bill di Blasio accused their constituents of having racist thoughts about China early in the epidemic if they showed concern about the virus. Governor Cuomo has to be guilty of negligent homicide for forcing nursing homes to accept infected virus patients.

My god, I'm nearly speechless on this one.

‘Trump Death Clock’ In Times Square Is Grim Reminder Of Preventable Virus Deaths
The sign’s creator aims to show “the cost in human lives.”

digital billboard in New York City’s Times Square targeting President Donald Trump’s early inaction on coronavirus reached a grave milestone on Wednesday, as it ticked over to an estimated 50,000 preventable deaths.
The “Trump Death Clock” projects a running count of deaths, which according to two leading epidemiologists, could have been avoided had social distancing measures been implemented earlier.
Eugene Jarecki, the Emmy and Peabody award-winning director behind political documentaries, such as “Why We Fight” and “The House I Live In” and the sign’s creator, said the counter was in the same “symbolic spirit” as the National Debt Clock, which already hangs in the city. The Death Clock, he said, measures “the cost in human lives of President Trump and his team’s reckless handling of the coronavirus pandemic.”

Truth is poison to people like you.

Deal with it.

They are winning no new converts. They're just pissing off the "independents"
^^^ Thinks independents are concerned with protecting Trump’s honor. ^^^

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Exactly.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

trump has no honor.

So there's nothing to protect.

trump has sent Independents like me running in horror from the Republican Party.

My god, I'm nearly speechless on this one.

‘Trump Death Clock’ In Times Square Is Grim Reminder Of Preventable Virus Deaths
The sign’s creator aims to show “the cost in human lives.”

digital billboard in New York City’s Times Square targeting President Donald Trump’s early inaction on coronavirus reached a grave milestone on Wednesday, as it ticked over to an estimated 50,000 preventable deaths.
The “Trump Death Clock” projects a running count of deaths, which according to two leading epidemiologists, could have been avoided had social distancing measures been implemented earlier.
Eugene Jarecki, the Emmy and Peabody award-winning director behind political documentaries, such as “Why We Fight” and “The House I Live In” and the sign’s creator, said the counter was in the same “symbolic spirit” as the National Debt Clock, which already hangs in the city. The Death Clock, he said, measures “the cost in human lives of President Trump and his team’s reckless handling of the coronavirus pandemic.”

Truth is poison to people like you.

Deal with it.
I think hes shocked by the lack of class and the mental illness that drives the tard. I'm not, but I know others only get glimpses of your soullessness

Exactly.

trump has no honor.

trump has sent Independents like me running in horror from the Republican Party.
Look at you. Cant admit you support the Demonrat Party

A

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Do you know what critical thinking is? Of course you don't. You wouldn't even know what I am talking about. Travel from New York city and getting the virus didn't originate in the city, and that isn't what the article is telling us either. Now you should see what I am talking about.

A

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Do you know what critical thinking is? Of course you don't. You wouldn't even know what I am talking about. Travel from New York city and getting the virus didn't originate in the city, and that isn't what the article is telling us either. Now you should see what I am talking about.
So, the NYT is FAKE NEWS?

From the New York Times.....

The coronavirus outbreak in New York City became the primary source of infections around the United States, researchers have found

A

The coronavirus outbreak in New York City became the primary source of infections around the United States, researchers have found
No, they reported it perfectly. The problem is, the virus came from China. And if Trump had had a travel ban from Europe, New York would not have had as bad an out break. But Trump and you are too stupid to understand the source of the virus. And you certainly a re not smart enough to understand what your own article is telling you. That's too bad for you.

A

No, they reported it perfectly. The problem is, the virus came from China. And if Trump had had a travel ban from Europe, New York would not have had as bad an out break. But Trump and you are too stupid to understand the source of the virus. And you certainly a re not smart enough to understand what your own article is telling you. That's too bad for you.
Here's the thing about debate. The goal isnt to win over the partisan lemming, but those lurkers who quietly read the available evidence. I KNEW what your response would be and you just dont matter.

The NYT agrees that New York is the source of the flu in the United States. Your opinion is irrelevant

Exactly.

trump has no honor.

These US messageboard dopes think there are still people who haven’t made up their minds on trump. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Exactly.

trump has no honor.

Look at you. Cant admit you support the Demonrat Party
Every American supports the Democratic Party in 2020.

If Democrats wouldn't have completely distracted the entire MSM all during the months of December and January with impeachment, our media would likely have been warning everyone much sooner, since reporters would have had time to focus on researching and reporting the virus and what was beginning to happen.
Bullshit. The president spent hours tweeting and watching TV every day.

Forum List

Back