One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen: the "Trump Death Clock" in Times Square

I can't find articles or statistics showing what countries acted first although I can remember that only a few countries locked down before the US.

There was a news bit that said no significant difference in death numbers and infection rates were found between lockdown and not locked down populations.

If factual information can be presented without opinion that would be awesome.

A huge "Trump Death Clock" within walking distance of his buildings in his hometown is fantastic.

^^^ Democrats cheering for many more American deaths. ^^^

Disgusting and vile for sure.
No one is cheering you liar. The sign is meant as an information conduit for reminding New Yorkers who contributed to their grief and difficulties. Trump has steadfastly blamed anyone and everyone he could for his own incompetence and failures. The Trump Death Clock is merely a means of correcting his misinformation/disinformation and lies.

Bull-fucking-shit. My signature says it all. While Trump was fighting the virus, Democrats were screwing around. Cuomo runs New York, not Trump. The sign is a disgusting attempt to politicize the virus and American deaths. This is why Democrats are nothing but scum of the earth. But please, keep the sign up. It will only strengthen Trump's base. It's a reminder at how truly vile Democrats are.

A huge "Trump Death Clock" within walking distance of his buildings in his hometown is fantastic.

No one is cheering you liar. The sign is meant as an information conduit for reminding New Yorkers who contributed to their grief and difficulties. Trump has steadfastly blamed anyone and everyone he could for his own incompetence and failures. The Trump Death Clock is merely a means of correcting his misinformation/disinformation and lies.

If that's the case, then they should be reminding New Yorkers who the idiot was who kept the subway system going even when he knew about the virus, and by the time he tried to close some of it down it was far and away too late. Don't believe me ? Read the MIT study then.
Also, New Yorkers should be reminded who killed their grandparents by FORCING nursing homes AGAINST THEIR WILL and that had NO Covid residents, to accept Covid patients from hospitals !

So yeah, maybe New Yorkers should be reminded as you say, but they got the wrong person up on their billboard !

Nope. Think about it for a moment
I did. Your comment is moronic. I read the warnings of scientists before trump was even acquitted. guess where? In the media. You didn't see it, because you live in a right wing bubble and don't expose yourself to any actual journalism.

It
My god, I'm nearly speechless on this one.

‘Trump Death Clock’ In Times Square Is Grim Reminder Of Preventable Virus Deaths
The sign’s creator aims to show “the cost in human lives.”

digital billboard in New York City’s Times Square targeting President Donald Trump’s early inaction on coronavirus reached a grave milestone on Wednesday, as it ticked over to an estimated 50,000 preventable deaths.
The “Trump Death Clock” projects a running count of deaths, which according to two leading epidemiologists, could have been avoided had social distancing measures been implemented earlier.
Eugene Jarecki, the Emmy and Peabody award-winning director behind political documentaries, such as “Why We Fight” and “The House I Live In” and the sign’s creator, said the counter was in the same “symbolic spirit” as the National Debt Clock, which already hangs in the city. The Death Clock, he said, measures “the cost in human lives of President Trump and his team’s reckless handling of the coronavirus pandemic.”

It is a grim.reminder of the *tRump administration's* failures.

Bull-fucking-shit. My signature says it all. While Trump was fighting the virus, Democrats were screwing around. Cuomo runs New York, not Trump. The sign is a disgusting attempt to politicize the virus and American deaths. This is why Democrats are nothing but scum of the earth. But please, keep the sign up. It will only strengthen Trump's base. It's a reminder at how truly vile Democrats are.
I guess if you CAN'T make it there you can make it anywhere...

It

‘Trump Death Clock’ In Times Square Is Grim Reminder Of Preventable Virus Deaths

digital billboard in New York City’s Times Square targeting President Donald Trump’s early inaction on coronavirus reached a grave milestone on Wednesday, as it ticked over to an estimated 50,000 preventable deaths.
The “Trump Death Clock” projects a running count of deaths, which according to two leading epidemiologists, could have been avoided had social distancing measures been implemented earlier.
Eugene Jarecki, the Emmy and Peabody award-winning director behind political documentaries, such as “Why We Fight” and “The House I Live In” and the sign’s creator, said the counter was in the same “symbolic spirit” as the National Debt Clock, which already hangs in the city. The Death Clock, he said, measures “the cost in human lives of President Trump and his team’s reckless handling of the coronavirus pandemic.”

It is a grim.reminder of the *tRump administration's* failures.
It is a grim reminder of the leftists dishonesty and ignorance.

We need to put up billboards reminding New Yorkers who murdered grandma

LOL.....just another wasted effort that will change no votes....

JO

Even though 53% of Republicans said national economic conditions were poor, 88% of them (Republicans) approve of Trump’s economic stewardship. Twenty-three percent of Democrats approve, even as 90% call the economy poor

Forum List

Back