Pro abortion Brian Sims, a Pennsylvania State Rep, harasses an old woman..

Its time to put a stop to punks like this....let him come get in my face....he will be carried off....

Of course he breaks out the race card on this poor woman.

That dumb woman needs to hear more of that

F you you little bitch....

Dumb **** walking around harassing scared women making the most difficult decision of their lives. Glad somebody confronted her stupid ass.

People have the right to protest.

They also have the right to not be threatened the way this asshole threatened her.

The dumb **** was there harassing and your snowflake ass is triggered that she got harassed back. Get over it.
You are her harasser...punks like you that care none for babies in the womb....you are a sick person....how would you like it if she were your mom?....

The dumb **** was there harassing and your snowflake ass is triggered that she got harassed back. Get over it.
You are her harasser...punks like you that care none for babies in the womb....you are a sick person....how would you like it if she were your mom?....
My mother wouldn't go out harassing desperate women like your self-righteous **** did.

See folks?...there is always an underlying reason for punks like this guy Brian Simms to go off on someone...he is being investigated for a crime and so he needs the cover of the liberal media and he thinks this kind of behavior is the way to get it....that is why he bothered to film it...
What does that say about him and the media and little punk ass bitches like Blackfag.....
Leave old ladies alone punk....

Harrisburg, Pa., May 7, 2019 / 09:15 am (CNA).- The lawmaker who confronted a woman praying outside Planned Parenthood May 2 was the subject of an investigation by Pennsylvania’s State Ethics Commission, after questions were raised in 2017 regarding speaking fees he received while in office.

The state’s ethics commission opened an investigation into state Rep. Brian Sims following a 2017 complaint that he had violated Pennsylvania’s Ethics Act. Sims is accused of accepting honoraria, including fees and free travel and accommodation, in violation of policies governing state legislators.

I hope he gets his ass thrown out of office so I can laugh my ass off....
Men supporting abortion always have a hidden agenda.....

Last edited:
Its time to put a stop to punks like this....let him come get in my face....he will be carried off....
This Democrat is a loose cannon ready to go off. I really believe he is going to do something very bad, very soon.

And, for the record, this is NOT protected speech. It is harassment, pure and simple. It is not legal.

Another WHITE DEMOCRAT focused on hating white people.

Forum List

Back