Significance of calling the election ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I was just listening to a guy who was fired by Fox after he called Arizona for Biden in 2020.
I remember that trump was very upset about it.
But what is the significance ?
The polls are closed so it cant affect the result.
The worst thing is if they get it wrong but the result is the result.
Why is it so significant ?

I was just listening to a guy who was fired by Fox after he called Arizona for Biden in 2020.
I remember that trump was very upset about it.
But what is the significance ?
The polls are closed so it cant affect the result.
The worst thing is if they get it wrong but the result is the result.
Why is it so significant ?
in football terms it was an "off sides.

on this play (trump's team called this play the "green bay sweep) the plan was to count as many trump votes as needed, (rememner, his voters were told to vote in person) THEN trump appear and declare victory.

by calling the state for biden, arizona fell out of the trump camp resulting in the broken play and a line up for the "fake electors" play. while stone sent lout for the proud boys.

if this had been cbs or cnn calling the play, trump's team would have missed it and the play may have worked, but it being fox ......

tommy, i sure hope some of this makes it into your history books. we are about to enter a dark age, and literacy will be a lost art.

in football terms it was an "off sides.

on this play (trump's team called this play the "green bay sweep) the plan was to count as many trump votes as needed, (rememner, his voters were told to vote in person) THEN trump appear and declare victory.

by calling the state for biden, arizona fell out of the trump camp resulting in the broken play and a line up for the "fake electors" play. while stone sent lout for the proud boys.

if this had been cbs or cnn calling the play, trump's team would have missed it and the play may have worked, but it being fox ......

tommy, i sure hope some of this makes it into your history books. we are about to enter a dark age, and literacy will be a lost art.
So it disrupted his plan to steal the election ? Wow.

Significance of calling the election ?​

I know you well , Turdy .
You are going to tell us it is all about getting people to Vote .

Showing off what you have learned in the adult evening class that I suggested you attend .

As NY Times article states, Fox News called the race too soon which could have easily resulted in leaving the organization with egg on its face and viewers abandoning Fox News in coverage of future elections. The guy was fired because the results could have easily gone the other way and was rather reckless in making the call.

Forum List

Back