Sicko Democrats: Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught On Tape: 'I'm Glad Scalise Got Shot'...

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

One person saying this means THE PARTY has lost its mind?
Red herring.
Idiotic thread and the trump whores predictably fall in line..

Um ....no

Yeah it's shocking how many Democrats just on this Board, desperately spin ways to justify the hate & violence. They've been radicalized. Since Election Day, the Democratic Party has clearly set out on a very dangerous incitement campaign. It's a radicalization agenda. And it's been very effective. How many radicalized Democrat nutjobs are roaming around out there? Very scary thought, huh?
There is only one democrat on this board, asshole, and thats me. The rest of you are right wing garbage
Wrong.

Democrat turned independent.

Independent is the way to go. Don't sell your soul to either Party. :thup:
Consider myself an independent also but if had to make a choice it would be conservative for sure. No way would I join the nut job progressive Marxist movement on the left.

I'm with ya on that. :thup:

That sentiment is typical among most Democrats.
Liar. Democrats have united in condemning the shooter and many have visited Scalise in the hospital.
I'd ask you buttheads why do you have to lie about everything but the answer is clear.
You support a pathologically lying president so you feel it's your duty to follow suit.

Liar. Democrats have united in condemning the shooter and many have visited Scalise in the hospital.
I'd ask you buttheads why do you have to lie about everything but the answer is clear.
You support a pathologically lying president so you feel it's your duty to follow suit.
Bullshit. The only condemnation I've heard from you liberal hacks has been followed by remarks like "Both sides need to tone down the rhetoric", when you know damn good and well it's not "both sides" that are holding up severed heads and making suggestions about assassinating your political opponents. All that shit is coming from the left, you creeps just refuse to take responsibility for your own violent rhetoric. But do keep it up, I'd love to see Republicans with a super majority in both houses of Congress next year.

There are so many examples of horrific shit said by well-known regressives at this point, there's no way to keep track.

I wonder if anyone IS.

It's incitement and radicalization. It's intentional. The scary thought is, how many other radicalized Democrat 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there? Because the incitement is continuing. It's what Left/Democrats do.

Blah blah blah blah blah!

There are so many examples of horrific shit said by well-known regressives at this point, there's no way to keep track. I wonder if anyone IS..
It's incitement and radicalization. It's intentional. The scary thought is, how many other radicalized Democrat 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there? Because the incitement is continuing. It's what Left/Democrats do.
I'm the first to admit that I don't understand a lot about politics, but I really don't know how they think this type of incitement is a good idea.

There are so many examples of horrific shit said by well-known regressives at this point, there's no way to keep track. I wonder if anyone IS..
I'm the first to admit that I don't understand a lot about politics, but I really don't know how they think this type of incitement is a good idea.

It's a 'good idea' for them to get the power back. And they'll obviously do or say anything to make that happen. The Democratic Party is engaged in a radicalization agenda. The rhetoric and behavior since Election Day, is clearly designed to incite and radicalize. It's very much like how Islamic Terrorist Orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS recruit. Very dangerous stuff.

It's a 'good idea' for them to get the power back. And they'll obviously do or say anything to make that happen. The Democratic Party is engaged in a radicalization agenda. The rhetoric and behavior since Election Day, is clearly designed to incite and radicalize. It's very much like how Islamic Terrorist Orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS recruit. Very dangerous stuff.
I lean Left, and I have to tell you, I really thought the Left was better than this. This has been fairly shocking.

What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure.
If it had been a Democrat who was shot, just what would your reaction have been? lets be honest!
It doesn't matter to the likes of you what our reaction would have been. You will still lie cheat smoke and spin. No matter what.
Like the coward you are sweetie, you know phyucking well, that you would have rejoiced. Its a trait of cowards and low life scum.
I agree that it is a trait of cowards and scum. That is why it is so predominately left wing.

The Democratic Party is engaged in a radicalization agenda. The rhetoric and behavior since Election Day, is clearly designed to incite and radicalize. It's very much like how Islamic Terrorist Orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS recruit. Very dangerous stuff.
Amen, and there are plenty of low IQ sycophants on the left (many right here) with malleable minds who will gladly pick up a weapon and act on the inflammatory rhetoric and suggestions of violence coming from Hollywood and the msm, thinking they're doing something noble.

The Democratic Party is engaged in a radicalization agenda. The rhetoric and behavior since Election Day, is clearly designed to incite and radicalize. It's very much like how Islamic Terrorist Orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS recruit. Very dangerous stuff.
Amen, and there are plenty of low IQ sycophants on the left (many right here) with malleable minds who will gladly pick up a weapon and act on the inflammatory rhetoric and suggestions of violence coming from Hollywood and the msm, thinking they're doing something noble.

They have, and will continue to. The Democrats have been very successful with their radicalization agenda. I suspect there's Hundreds, maybe Thousands, of radicalized Democrat 'Manchurian Candidates' out there. Republicans better be prepared to defend themselves.

They have, and will continue to. The Democrats have been very successful with their radicalization agenda. I suspect there's Hundreds, maybe Thousands, of radicalized Democrat 'Manchurian Candidates' out there. Republicans better be prepared to defend themselves.
Agreed. The left sees it's power slipping away, and they would rather see a civil war than lose that power. Obama has been trying to prime the pump for an armed conflict for 9 years now and I'm sure he is happy to see incidents like the assassination attempt of Scalise.

Forum List

Back