Sicko Democrats: Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught On Tape: 'I'm Glad Scalise Got Shot'...

Good. It's about time someone exposed the lie about Congress being one family that cared about each other. Paul Ryan can choke on this one.

The Party has collectively lost it's mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

It'll get worse and only stop when the limp dick Republicans FINALLY do something about it. The democrats are like spoiled brats throwing tantrums while their parents stand by doing nothing. And that's because no one ever calls them on it. Back in the day as a child I got my ass beat if I so much as began to argue back let alone throw an out of control tantrum. It's human nature to push the envelop as far as possible and therefore it's up to society to reel these brats back in and hold them accountable.

Cruel, insensitive and sad.

Caught on tape: Dem official says he's 'glad' Scalise got shot

A Nebraska Democratic Party official was removed from his post on Thursday after an audio recording surfaced of him saying he's “glad” House Majority Whip Steve Scalise got shot last week.

Phil Montag, now-former co-chair of the state party’s technology committee, was recorded saying he wishes Scalise, R-La., were “dead.”

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to [expletive] kick people off [expletive] health care. I’m glad he got shot,” Montag said in the audio recording. “I wish he was [expletive] dead.”

The audio was posted on YouTube. Nebraska Democratic Chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 that the voice on the audio recording was, in fact, Montag’s.

“We obviously condemn any kind of violence whether it’s comments on Facebook or comments in a meeting,” Kleeb said. “Our country is better than the political rhetoric that is out there from both the far right and the far left.”

Montag, in an interview with the Omaha World-Herald, said his words were taken out of context and he was "horrified" by the shooting.

“I did not call for the congressman’s death,” Montag reportedly said.

Kleeb removed Montag from his post just one week after Nebraska Democratic Black Caucus Chairwoman Chelsey Gentry-Tipton was asked to resign over a Facebook post about Scalise and the attack on Republicans. She did not.

What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure. But this incident came as no surprise given all the crap spewed by other leftists like Kathy Griffin. And now Johnny Depp basically even said he'd like to assassinate Trump too.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm taking names and boycotting all those celebrity assholes meaning I'll NEVER buy another movie ticket, watch anything they appear in on TV, or buy any product they're endorsing.

Last edited:
What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure.
If it had been a Democrat who was shot, just what would your reaction have been? lets be honest!

Sad, no doubt a prevalent opinion, and it's just getting worse.

Yeah this Democrat incitement stuff is so out of control. It's creating Thousands of radicalized Democrat nutjobs. A very dangerous time for sure.

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Because of the actions of Trump and the behavior of the GOP and its fanatics over the last 8 years, probably a lot of people feel like that :dunno:

You sound like you've become radicalized. You're no longer thinking rationally. Please get some help.

Sad, no doubt a prevalent opinion, and it's just getting worse.
I wouldn't say it's a "prevalent" opinion even among Democrats. However there are a significant number of people who live in a CNN/MSNBC echo chamber whose pathology is exacerbated by their constant dribble.
At least neither of those two networks lie to you regularly as does right wing network____________________________________. Fill in the blank

Forum List

Back