Sicko Democrats: Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught On Tape: 'I'm Glad Scalise Got Shot'...

Another violent Democrat, it seems hate and violence is all the left knows.

Unfortunately, the Democratic Party has gone the radicalization route. There's way too many of these violent Democrat nutjobs out there.
That's why they need to be encouraged. Just a little nudge now and then, put them over the end.

Leftwing hate groups are far to frequent, they don't need any nudging, they are already off the hook nuts. Look at how childish they behave.

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Because of the actions of Trump and the behavior of the GOP and its fanatics over the last 8 years, probably a lot of people feel like that :dunno:

Yep, just look at his voting record.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, the regressive left trying to justify a shooting. Just a sick bunch of SOBs.

Just pointing out the reason, not saying it's an excuse. Definitely a reason, though.

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Because of the actions of Trump and the behavior of the GOP and its fanatics over the last 8 years, probably a lot of people feel like that :dunno:

Yep, the regressive left trying to justify a shooting. Just a sick bunch of SOBs.

Just pointing out the reason, not saying it's an excuse. Definitely a reason, though.

BS, we put up with 8 years of Obama and his agitators and the right took it. Not the silly protesting, crying and bed wetting the left has spewed for the last 6 months.

The left are a bunch of children that bitch and moan when they lose power, disgusting Clinton like trailer trash behavior. Congrats, you assholes have reached a pathetic new low.

A black kid is shot to death after attacking a cop and he's a victim.

A conservative speaker scheduled to speak on campus is shut down and the cheers erupt.

Jihadists commit an atrocity and the deflections begin.

A person who dares to disagree with a Leftist is called a stupid rube.

A guy shoots a Republican congressman and the justifications begin.

A guy says he's glad the Republican is shot and it's okay.

A guy is concerned about jihadism and he's an Islamophobe, but the guy who hates Christians is just fine.

And the regressives still can't figure out why more people aren't voting for them.

Incredible.

A black kid is shot to death after attacking a cop and he's a victim.

A conservative speaker scheduled to speak on campus is shut down and the cheers erupt.

Jihadists commit an atrocity and the deflections begin.

A person who dares to disagree with a Leftist is called a stupid rube.

A guy shoots a Republican congressman and the justifications begin.

A guy says he's glad the Republican is shot and it's okay.

A guy is concerned about jihadism and he's an Islamophobe, but the guy who hates Christians is just fine.

And the regressives still can't figure out why more people aren't voting for them.

Incredible.

---- Links?

:lol:

Sad, no doubt a prevalent opinion, and it's just getting worse.
I wouldn't say it's a "prevalent" opinion even among Democrats. However there are a significant number of people who live in a CNN/MSNBC echo chamber whose pathology is exacerbated by their constant dribble.
At least neither of those two networks lie to you regularly as does right wing network____________________________________. Fill in the blank
R O F L M A O ! Everyone sane knows CNN and MSNBC are the worst lying FAKE NEWS propaganda networks in the U.S. that are totally biased and working for the left.
Show us an example, any example of their lying to the American people. Show us an example of their fake news!

I love the way the OP takes a single person --- a state party guy who apparently got canned for the comment ---- and extrapolates it into not only the plural, but an entire political party. The same party that canned him. :rofl:

If the Composition Fallacy disappeared tomorrow this site would slow to a trickle.

Glad the guy got fired, but he wouldn't have been if not caught on tape., what do you bet.

Glad the guy got fired, but he wouldn't have been if not caught on tape., what do you bet.

He like other left wing haters will get dismissed. What the heck is up with Johnny Derp? I wouldn't waste two seconds listening to his hate.

Good. It's about time someone exposed the lie about Congress being one family that cared about each other. Paul Ryan can choke on this one.
Paul Ryan is a piece of garbage. He can get the fuck out of the way.

He's a good guy, but a bad leader.

No, LyinRyan is truly monstrous. He's as inhuman and inhumane as McConnell, McCarthy, Blunt, and just as corrupt.

And Scalise is racist, kkk, always votes against the working class.

Shut up Fag.

Um ....no

Yeah it's shocking how many Democrats just on this Board, desperately spin ways to justify the hate & violence. They've been radicalized. Since Election Day, the Democratic Party has clearly set out on a very dangerous incitement campaign. It's a radicalization agenda. And it's been very effective. How many radicalized Democrat nutjobs are roaming around out there? Very scary thought, huh?

There is only one democrat on this board, asshole, and thats me. The rest of you are right wing garbage

Wrong.

Democrat turned independent.

BS, we put up with 8 years of Obama and his agitators and the right took it. Not the silly protesting, crying and bed wetting the left has spewed for the last 6 months.

The left are a bunch of children that bitch and moan when they lose power, disgusting Clinton like trailer trash behavior. Congrats, you assholes have reached a pathetic new low.

LOLOLOLOL! Remind me about Jade Helm and Ebola. Prayer rugs on the border! :rofl:

And now you're PC policing a Dem congressman? Nice try, snowflake.

LOLOLOLOL! Remind me about Jade Helm and Ebola. Prayer rugs on the border! :rofl:

Poor lefty, he has nothing so he goes to name calling. Thanks dude!

Good. It's about time someone exposed the lie about Congress being one family that cared about each other. Paul Ryan can choke on this one.
Paul Ryan is a piece of garbage. He can get the fuck out of the way.

He's a good guy, but a bad leader.

No, LyinRyan is truly monstrous. He's as inhuman and inhumane as McConnell, McCarthy, Blunt, and just as corrupt.

And Scalise is racist, kkk, always votes against the working class.

Yeah, you're clearly a radicalized sicko. But you're on the radar now. Lives could be saved.

Yeah, the Democrats have unleashed hundreds, maybe Thousands, of radicalized nutjobs onto the American Public. It's very sad, and very dangerous.

Poor lefty, he has nothing so he goes to name calling. Thanks dude!
It went over your head? Not surprising, you dumb rube :thup:

Um ....no

Yeah it's shocking how many Democrats just on this Board, desperately spin ways to justify the hate & violence. They've been radicalized. Since Election Day, the Democratic Party has clearly set out on a very dangerous incitement campaign. It's a radicalization agenda. And it's been very effective. How many radicalized Democrat nutjobs are roaming around out there? Very scary thought, huh?

There is only one democrat on this board, asshole, and thats me. The rest of you are right wing garbage

Wrong.

Independent is the way to go. Don't sell your soul to either Party. :thup:

Um ....no

Wrong.

Independent is the way to go. Don't sell your soul to either Party. :thup:
Consider myself an independent also but if had to make a choice it would be conservative for sure. No way would I join the nut job progressive Marxist movement on the left.

Forum List

Back