Sickening! Jim Comey Sports Gay Flag T-Shirt for Pride Month… Spouts Off About ‘Integrity’

I am sorry to hear that this t-shirt has bruised your pussy.

You like men

When did you figure this out? Anything else, Captain Obvious?

Was it when he said he liked to suck dick, er wut?

rofl.gif

:iyfyus.jpg::spank:

OP is a reverse leftist shill anyways. Bust his ass, mdk! :113:

You know I have trouble dealing with those whine over silly shit. lol

His real goal is to cast shade on rightists like me. He's a reverse leftist shill.

He’s remind me of McGarrett.

I don't think Steve McRacist was a reverse shill. White MAGA man is.

:iyfyus.jpg::spank:

OP is a reverse leftist shill anyways. Bust his ass, mdk! :113:

You know I have trouble dealing with those whine over silly shit. lol

His real goal is to cast shade on rightists like me. He's a reverse leftist shill.

He’s remind me of McGarrett.

I don't think Steve McRacist was a reverse shill. White MAGA man is.

Certainly possible.

What a coward. He should have went all out and wore a dress like J. Edgar did. He's signalling what he's up for in prison.

Gross. Jim Comey Sports Gay Flag T-Shirt for Pride Month... Spouts Off About 'Integrity'
Good for him.

Do you listen to angry lesbian rock, Bannedecea???? Artists like Melissa Etheridge? K.D Lang? Four Non-Blondes? What are your favorite muff-diving tunes that "move you"? Are you an old school Joni Mitchell fan?????

(snicker)

What a coward. He should have went all out and wore a dress like J. Edgar did. He's signalling what he's up for in prison.

Gross. Jim Comey Sports Gay Flag T-Shirt for Pride Month... Spouts Off About 'Integrity'
Good for him.

Do you listen to angry lesbian rock, Bannedecea???? Artists like Melissa Etheridge? K.D Lang? Four Non-Blondes? What are your favorite muff-diving tunes that "move you"? Are you an old school Joni Mitchell fan?????

(snicker)
George Jones Waylon and Willy

Good for him.

(snicker)
George Jones Waylon and Willy

I was at "open mike night" playing with Jeff Hopson and these two guys took the stage and asked me to sit in and play this song. I told them I wasn't familiar with it but they said it was just a basic 4 chord progression and easy to follow. I totally dug it! The slide guitar is perfect for this haunting melody IMHO.....
You might like it.....

Forum List

Back