Sickening! Jim Comey Sports Gay Flag T-Shirt for Pride Month… Spouts Off About ‘Integrity’

I am sorry to hear that this t-shirt has bruised your pussy.

Comey is hoping to get the insane, violent, democrat qu33r activists on his side to prevent justice from prevailing when Comey gets closer to being arrested.

Comey is scared to death he will be prosecuted...so he is running towards favor of the leftwing media....

CRCs....
upload_2019-6-9_17-8-28.jpeg

Does not matter who does what to try and make the abnormal appear normal

Sorry fags, you will always be queer and shunned

-Geaux
I say normal fags like someone in here are OK.

Start pushing it on kids and then I get pissed! :mad:

Normal homos don't do things like that. It's not like I never see them, my best friend's mom is a fag hag.

We just don't question what she does with that guy that's always around. :rolleyes:

We both know we don't wanna know. :dunno:

I deal with normal homos all the time. They're adults. I have no problem with them, I don't subscribe to that lifestyle, but if it makes them happy, I ain't mad at 'em.

They're not about pushing it on kids. Like PedObama with the library drag queen queer bookreading n shit. That's also hanging material.

Last edited:
He's a free citizen. Who cares what the fuck he wears?
You know...those tough alpha guys who call others "cuck" and "snowflakes". The same tough dudes who cry about PC all the time.

Do you mean the ones that call liberals pussies, then when liberal protesters beat someone up they call them thugs?

Why can't some people on this forum realize stereotyping hundreds of thousands to millions of people not make any sense?

Forum List

Back