It's Begun: Mexican Military Begins Arresting Migrants Riding Train to US Border

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That's definite progress. When I would watch this thing on the news I couldn't believe we couldn't do anything about it.

Mexico has not wasted any time following its agreement with the United States to stem the flow of illegal migrants into the country.The Mexican military has begun targeting migrants traveling on the freight train known as "The Beast" to the U.S.-Mexico border, according to reports.The "La Bestia" train was held up by the Mexican National Guard near Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, a city north of the Mexico-Guatemala border, an area where migrants have been crossing into the US.

That's definite progress. When I would watch this thing on the news I couldn't believe we couldn't do anything about it.

Mexico has not wasted any time following its agreement with the United States to stem the flow of illegal migrants into the country.The Mexican military has begun targeting migrants traveling on the freight train known as "The Beast" to the U.S.-Mexico border, according to reports.The "La Bestia" train was held up by the Mexican National Guard near Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, a city north of the Mexico-Guatemala border, an area where migrants have been crossing into the US.

COOLIO!

:cool-45: :banana:

Winning again...Pelosi won't act in the best interest of America so Trump went around the bitch....LMFAO.....

shopping

COOLIO!

:cool-45: :banana:
Get'em boiz !

At last! I'm so glad our courteous Latino neighbors decided in favor of being the good neighbors I knew they could be. Bless Mexico, and may they find solutions to help the poor of their country gain some respect by being able to support themselves and their families from now on.

What a difference a Constitution makes:

"Everyone has the right to enter the Republic, exit it, travel through its territory, and change his residence without the need of a security card, passport, or any similar device. The exercise of this right will be subordinated to the faculties of judicial authority, in the cases of criminal or civil responsibility, and to the limits of the administrative authorities, on the limits imposed by laws on emigration, immigration, and health safety laws in the Republic, or over foreigners residing in our country."

Trump knows how to deal. The fucking dems think that Trump is as helpless as they are. This is why we elected a businessman who knows how to get things done, instead of a slimy lawyer who knows how to run bribery schemes.

this is huge. i think another key event is to find out who is funding this and go after them hard as possible.

This will be ignored by the MSM and leftists.

as long as it happens.

Left "news" is in fact fake news. Progs deny it, but they'd deny having a mother if it meant a safe-space surrounding their fucked-up ways. Here's the front page of Yahoo.

Trump Hates the Job. Does He Even Like Running for It Anymore?

Philadelphia's First Openly Gay Deputy Sheriff Found Dead Ahead Of Pride Parade

GOP's Amash, impeachment supporter, quits conservative group

John Dean: I'm Honored To Be On Trump's Enemies List

California family claims cars vandalized over Mexican flag hanging from garage……On a side, good for the vandals. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND TAKE YOUR FILTHY DISPLACED FLAG WITH YOU.

Joe Biden: Republicans 'Know Better,' Will Change After Trump

Who is Nixon White House counsel John Dean and why do Democrats want his testimony?

Philadelphia's first openly gay deputy sheriff found dead

this is huge. i think another key event is to find out who is funding this and go after them hard as possible.
Go after them for what? It's not against the law to send money to Mexicans, unless it's to buy drugs.

Mezkins have traveled to and fro for over 60 years. Those other assholes need to unload the cell phones and silver chains, buy guns and fix their shitty govt's.

Go after them for what? It's not against the law to send money to Mexicans, unless it's to buy drugs.
As hard as possible. I realize it may NOT be possible but you can damn sure make their life difficult in return.

Forum List

Back