“si se puede”

Ideally I would rather they stay home - but - extending the fence WOULD work as contrary to what you think there is NO fence where they cross; unless you call pieces of wood a fence! It's just a more dangerous place to cross but they do it anyway and risk their lives which is of their OWN choosing - and which the LEFT finds inhumane. Thousands of Canadians don't cross on a daily bases - stop comparing apples to oranges - and if they do, deport them also! One tie ALL tie. Assisting Mexico??? Are you kidding!! We have assisted that God forbidden country now for years and years and with billions and billions of dollars which end up in the pocket of the corrupt! They are very adamant of being a sovereign country and refuse interferrance in their internal affairs. Yes, even helping eradicate poverty which would be close to impossible. Keeping out very single illegal would be close to impossible; but stopping the thousands who come in daily is a NECESSITY!!!

Ideally I would rather they stay home - but - extending the fence WOULD work as contrary to what you think there is NO fence where they cross; unless you call pieces of wood a fence! It's just a more dangerous place to cross but they do it anyway and risk their lives which is of their OWN choosing - and which the LEFT finds inhumane. Thousands of Canadians don't cross on a daily bases - stop comparing apples to oranges - and if they do, deport them also! One tie ALL tie. Assisting Mexico??? Are you kidding!! We have assisted that God forbidden country now for years and years and with billions and billions of dollars which end up in the pocket of the corrupt! They are very adamant of being a sovereign country and refuse interferrance in their internal affairs. Yes, even helping eradicate poverty which would be close to impossible. Keeping out very single illegal would be close to impossible; but stopping the thousands who come in daily is a NECESSITY!!!

I see you keep missing the point. San Diego built a fence, now the illegals cross at a more dangerous place. The point is, they still cross and with little regard for their own safety. Building a fence is a waste of time and money. They will still find a way over here.

You also missed the point about Canadians. This issue here is poverty level.

'I see you keep missing the point. San Diego built a fence, now the illegals cross at a more dangerous place. The point is, they still cross and with little regard for their own safety. Building a fence is a waste of time and money. They will still find a way over here.'

I think the one missing the point is you - you made the statement that the fence would not work - I said it would and gave the fence in San Diego as proof since illegal crossing there has gone down considerably. Why they cross makes no difference - the point is to stop the THOUSANDS who cross on a daily basis. SOME make it across but NOT the thousands who attempt it when a fence such as the one in SD is built. They now also cross into the 'el norte' because Mexico is controlled by the cartels. Poverty is just ONE of many reason! I would say that it's their corrupt government and their good for nothing system that brings many here. The elite have now made it here also but of course they are given special treatment and consideration. I say try to stop as many as is humanly possible from coming here illegally no matter what has to be done to do it and that includes the cost.

I think the one missing the point is you - you made the statement that the fence would not work - I said it would and gave the fence in San Diego as proof since illegal crossing there has gone down considerably. Why they cross makes no difference - the point is to stop the THOUSANDS who cross on a daily basis. SOME make it across but NOT the thousands who attempt it when a fence such as the one in SD is built. They now also cross into the 'el norte' because Mexico is controlled by the cartels. Poverty is just ONE of many reason! I would say that it's their corrupt government and their good for nothing system that brings many here. The elite have now made it here also but of course they are given special treatment and consideration. I say try to stop as many as is humanly possible from coming here illegally no matter what has to be done to do it and that includes the cost.

1.) Since you have almost a 1000 posts here, when are you going to bother to figure out how to use the quote function?

2.) You pointed out they built a fence in San Diego and then noted that now the illegals go around the fence, even in the face of more peril. Then you ask how I can think that a fence wouldn't work?

BTW, I oppose a fence for other reasons. As I said, I don't want to turn our country into a gated community.

The fact that they keep coming back is more the reason to build the fence....if they come back, we keep sending them back - if that is what has to be done, do it. Ireland is not the one that borders us - it's Mexico. We would do the same thing if it were the Irish jumping the fence......but it happens to be MEXICO! It's time you bleeding hearts stop making this a 'color' thing. Ilegals are here from across the oceans also.....but they come via ships and boats; they come from Cuba (wet foot, dry foot), Haiti, DR, etc. Do I blame them for wanting to come to this great nation? Hell NO! But - come in through the FRONT DOOR! Wait in line! Do it right or stay home.

Funny how people forget that many Irish DID walk across the border...from Canada which was easier for them to go to from Ireland.

Heres the deal bagbrains.

The cost of rounding up and deporting people is money we do not have.

The most humaine, cost effective, legal and intelligent way to handle this situation is to have people come to you for their temporary papers. Those who do that within a certain amount of time will get the chance to be in line for permanent citizenship. Then we go after those who will not come in of their own free will. They will be the criminals and we wont have to sort them out from the decent people who only came here out of need and have not commited crimes.

The nasty ones get their asses tossed acrossed the border.

Families of American citizens dont get split in two.

If they would just declare a bounty on them there would be plenty of volunteers to help round them up for nothing.

Per ear or per scalp? We've done that before too.

.) Since you have almost a 1000 posts here, when are you going to bother to figure out how to use the quote function?
Since we do live in a free country, I CHOOSE not to use the quote function - if it's okay with you?

2.) You pointed out they built a fence in San Diego and then noted that now the illegals go around the fence, even in the face of more peril. Then you ask how I can think that a fence wouldn't work?
It's pointless to continue this 'discussion' which is going nowhere.

BTW, I oppose a fence for other reasons. As I said, I don't want to turn our country into a gated community.
Seems YOU missed YOUR own point - in a gated community they have guards making sure nobody breaks in. Let's do the same.

Since we do live in a free country, I CHOOSE not to use the quote function - if it's okay with you?

You can do whatever you want, it's just fucking annoying and makes conversing with you more obnoxious than it should be.

It's pointless to continue this 'discussion' which is going nowhere.

I don't blame you for not wanting to continue a discussion where your own contradictions have been pointed out.

Seems YOU missed YOUR own point - in a gated community they have guards making sure nobody breaks in. Let's do the same.

I don't want to live in a gated community. BTW. Gates don't just keep people out. They keep us in.

But I guess if you want to be on par with the Soviet mentality and build our very own Berlin Wall, that's your prerogative.

I grew up on a farm. I've got to tell you, fences don't even adequately contain livestock and you think a fucking fence is going to keep people out? You guys want to turn the entire country into a gated community as opposed to dealing with the root issue?

Nobody says it's the ONLY solution - but - it's a start. The fence that was built in San Diego WRONG, there is constant helicopter flights over this area as well as massive ground personeldid the trick but bleeding hearts are up in arms cause now the illegals have to cross futher down where there is more danger to them. So where is it written that the USA is suppose to be responsible for these people who are disrespecting OUR laws????!! It's time to do whatever is necessary!

Call me a bleeding heart if you want. I am actually just pragmatic and think you guys are too emotionally labile to really come up with any good ideas on this issue.

It has nothing to do with emotions - more with common sense. The ideas are there but the PC crowd keeps putting them down and refuse to address any of them! We go back to the repubs wanting cheap labor and the dems wanting the votes (misguided reason as more hispanics than not would give them their vote if something WAS done to stop the flow).

How much of a tax increase are you willing to institute to pay for your human carnage?

You will be paying taxes through the nose very soon if not already - and most of them will go to help other countries while our borders will remain porous and all of us will be in more danger than you thought possible. Wait until the violence hits your doorstep - you will be singing another tune but it will be too late.

“SI SE PUEDE”

Round them up, put them of busses, trains and planes and transport them across the border. We cannot do it? 40,000 Native Americans, menn women and children, were rounded up on their land, shown a “Trail of Tears” and sent across the country and 10,000 of them lost their lives on the way. They did not have the luxury of busses, trains and planes.
Thousand of Japanese American men, women and children, were rounded up and put on busses and trains and put into internment camps.
We should send illegal aliens back home the same way they came, walking across the border and the desert, swimming across the American Canal and we want to make the Canal safer for them to cross? :cuckoo:
Excellent you know the history of the land of the " free" very well !

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 88

Forum List

Back