Si modo says "Hi" to all

:lol:
When one Jew is attacked is amazing how the forum covert Jews show their true colors.

:lol::clap2::lol:

I didn't know Si was a Jew.

Not that that has any affect on the fact you and flaygo are moronic assholes that get pwned like getting pwned is hobby.

Let your yarmukle show Jewboy, you spew Teabagger gospel and you think you're owning me? get a life moron.

pwned

How can I declare pwning you?

I'm not a jew or a teabagger and we got you to punk out and change your Avi.

Knocked yourself out.

And the fags are out of their cages over a silly avatar. Latent homosexuality being exposed, i think I'm going to through up at all the gayness in here.

Not that that has any affect on the fact you and flaygo are moronic assholes that get pwned like getting pwned is hobby.

Let your yarmukle show Jewboy, you spew Teabagger gospel and you think you're owning me? get a life moron.

pwned

How can I declare pwning you?

I'm not a jew or a teabagger and we got you to punk out and change your Avi.

Knocked yourself out.

bassgay.jpg

ya mean that avi?

Meltdown? I make one post in this thread and morons are melting down over that one post, pot calling the kettle black...........

You dug up and OLD thread to try and have a flame fest....idiot.

I call that melting down.
Necrotardia: "The act of bringing back an old thread to current use in order to behave like a tard."

My term. Use it in good health.

Meltdown? I make one post in this thread and morons are melting down over that one post, pot calling the kettle black...........

Meltdown and whining about being called on melting down. :eusa_shhh:

The forum Jews went quiet, why am I not surprised?

Neg to the moron. Why? Cause I can and you are simply :cuckoo:

Consider this, one Jew not hiding and not needing to step out. :rofl:

Edit:

This neg rep is sent from Israel via an Israeli processor by the way.... :lol:

Last edited:

Meltdown and whining about being called on melting down. :eusa_shhh:

The forum Jews went quiet, why am I not surprised?

Neg to the moron. Why? Cause I can and you are simply :cuckoo:

Consider this, one Jew not hiding and not needing to step out. :rofl:

Edit:

This neg rep is sent from Israel via an Israeli processor by the way.... :lol:

Ok Jew, I know you felt sensitive and hurt, no need to pound your chest chimping out, but thanks for confirming what I already knew.

You know I don't care if you are gay, most of us probably don't care that you are gay. It is the fact you try to compensate for your gayness by spewing hate all over the place.
Come out of the closet, you will be happier.

If you decided to stay in the closet, shut the fuck up then. Calling people faggots is uncalled for, how would you like it if I called you a ******? How about Uncle Tom?

When one Jew is attacked is amazing how the forum covert Jews show their true colors.

Charlie is my favorite racist on the board, He's an equal opportunity hater, he hates whites period, and also uppity blacks. :eusa_drool:

Sorry white boy, I don't need you or any other whites to tell me or any other blacks which blacks they should look up to. Get that through your thick skull, praise your well trained Negro lapdogs and house slaves, but don't hold them up as examples for other blacks.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back