Si modo says "Hi" to all

Hi, folks. I'm Si modo (Si for short is just fine with me). Eagleseven told me about this place. I'm still exploring, but it looks good so far.

I'm hear to learn from others, to better my debating skills, to participate honestly in open dicussions about pretty much anything, to keep current on politics, and to have some fun along the way.

Poor stupid little cow hasn't bettered her debating skills.

You couldn't find something more current to meltdown over?

Some people are in constant meltdown mode. I guess finding a message board to rant over everything has a strange calming effect on them. If only they realized how silly they look.

Hi, folks. I'm Si modo (Si for short is just fine with me). Eagleseven told me about this place. I'm still exploring, but it looks good so far.

I'm hear to learn from others, to better my debating skills, to participate honestly in open dicussions about pretty much anything, to keep current on politics, and to have some fun along the way.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How lame are you?

Meltdown? I make one post in this thread and morons are melting down over that one post, pot calling the kettle black...........

You dug up and OLD thread to try and have a flame fest....idiot.

I call that melting down.

Dood

This is a declaration that you got pwned and get pwned by Si on a regular basis.

damn, choked yourself out.

I'm late to the welcome wagon and I have not read all the thread but I just wanted to say I'm glad you're here even though I'm a dollar short with my welcome, Si.:tongue:

When one Jew is attacked is amazing how the forum covert Jews show their true colors.

:lol::clap2::lol:

I didn't know Si was a Jew.

Not that that has any affect on the fact you and flaygo are moronic assholes that get pwned like getting pwned is hobby.

Let your yarmukle show Jewboy, you spew Teabagger gospel and you think you're owning me? get a life moron.

The forum Jews went quiet, why am I not surprised?

You do realize your avatar makes you look more gay, right?

Try reading the words in the avatar, don't let your jew-washed state of mind deceive you into thinking I'm a fag.

I dont care what it says, it still has naked men in the picture. You could have picked another one without naked men in it, but you didn't. Says a lot!

And my jew washed state of mind? Are you calling me a jew???:lol:

You didn't get to me Ms Jezebel, too many forum fags were getting excited at the avatar and needed to get put back in their cages.

Forum List

Back