Si modo says "Hi" to all

Hi, folks. I'm Si modo (Si for short is just fine with me). Eagleseven told me about this place. I'm still exploring, but it looks good so far.

I'm hear to learn from others, to better my debating skills, to participate honestly in open dicussions about pretty much anything, to keep current on politics, and to have some fun along the way.

Are you also hear to learn to spell?

Hi, folks. I'm Si modo (Si for short is just fine with me). Eagleseven told me about this place. I'm still exploring, but it looks good so far.

I'm hear to learn from others, to better my debating skills, to participate honestly in open dicussions about pretty much anything, to keep current on politics, and to have some fun along the way.

Are you also hear to learn to spell?
Yeah, pretty bad, huh?

*cringe*

Oh Si -- You seem so young and fresh and stuff when you were just a noob. :eusa_angel:

What a difference a year makes, eh? :lol:

Welcome 2 the board, Samson has a crush on you.

Poor stupid little cow hasn't bettered her debating skills.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

:lol:

You dig up an intro thread from 2009 to toss an inanity into??!! You need to get laid, by a girl, preferably human, of legal age, if you can.
(The sheep are getting skittish.......)

You couldn't find something more current to meltdown over?

Expiration dates for new posts on an old thread seems like a good idea. Not sure mooooooving from sheep to cows was a step up Flaylo. Don't get me wrong, the sheep are very happy. Si uses a very nice dog avie. Just saying.

Forum List

Back