Shutdown Fallout Effects....

I have yet to meet that person. All I am saying is I find it strange on how many leftists are well-to-do yet promote higher taxation on the wealthy and social programs for the lazy. I know wealthy people; I have some in my family, and they simply don't think that way. When you ask leftist members here how they are on USMB all day, they usually respond with retirement, work from home, business owner or independently wealthy.

Yeah, there are no billionaires out there saying we need higher taxes! :21::21::21::21::21: :290968001256257790-final:

If you overpaid your taxes, you're a stupid mofo....Sucks to be you.
Illegals and non taxpaying citizens get fucking rebates! So I don’t care if they never get them!

If illegals are receiving tax refunds they are paying in either through a TIN or a SS number, but if it's a phony number then the govt just keeps it.

IRS Defends Giving Refunds to Illegal Immigrants

Did I not say in my post Ray they needed a ss number or TIN? Yes I did.

This will hurt the Trump base, he relies on low income, low education people and they are the one's lining up at HRBlock to get their refund loan!

Evident by all the inner-city people mostly of low education and income. You just can't stop those city slickers from voting Republican.

I put a map on one of threads the other night and by far the shutdown will effect more red than blue states.

This will hurt the Trump base, he relies on low income, low education people and they are the one's lining up at HRBlock to get their refund loan!

Evident by all the inner-city people mostly of low education and income. You just can't stop those city slickers from voting Republican.

I put a map on one of threads the other night and by far the shutdown will effect more red than blue states.

Maybe, but the red states have more supporters of the shutdown than the blue.

I have yet to meet that person. All I am saying is I find it strange on how many leftists are well-to-do yet promote higher taxation on the wealthy and social programs for the lazy. I know wealthy people; I have some in my family, and they simply don't think that way. When you ask leftist members here how they are on USMB all day, they usually respond with retirement, work from home, business owner or independently wealthy.

Yeah, there are no billionaires out there saying we need higher taxes! :21::21::21::21::21: :290968001256257790-final:

Who said just billionaires? :290968001256257790-final:

Your tax refunds might be late because of the Trump shutdown Because the IRS sent its workers home without pay.

I don't let the govt keep my money through the year so they can make interest off me.

It is amazing how this forum is so different than the rest of the nation.

It seems not a single person on this forum gets a refund, yet 80% of Americans get one every year.

Weird how that seems to work.

Not as weird how nobody on the left is ever a blue-collar worker. They all seem to either be retired, work from home, have their own business, or white collar workers at best.

Nope, a blue collar union union pipefitter with health care benefits! How about ewe?

Can you back this up?

this refund crap waste a lot of tax $$$$--so do you see the stupidity/IDIOCY of it????!!!!!!!

Your tax refunds might be late because of the Trump shutdown Because the IRS sent its workers home without pay.

I don't let the govt keep my money through the year so they can make interest off me.

It seems not a single person on this forum gets a refund, yet 80% of Americans get one every year.

I usually get one...I'm willing to delay it if necessary, not that big a deal.

Not as weird how nobody on the left is ever a blue-collar worker. They all seem to either be retired, work from home, have their own business, or white collar workers at best.

It figures you would turn it into a partisan thing, you know of no other way. Are there any blue collar workers on here? I know one of the folks is HVAC, which seems to qualify.
I'm a wrench and tow jockey turned truck driver.

Small price to pay for border security. I think your president is working on something to bypass this new do-nothing congress
49322413_10215642183042113_3438209955688087552_n.jpg
Arrows = areas will miniscule illegal immigration problem.

Serve them right. Wait until Daisey Mae & 'ole Luke caint git their big ole taxes back cuz a dem sumbitches up north & see how much they like the shutdown.

Serve them right. Wait until Daisey Mae & 'ole Luke caint git their big ole taxes back cuz a dem sumbitches up north & see how much they like the shutdown.

At least they'll get them eventually. Under Hussein, he just took them and never gave them back.

It figures you would turn it into a partisan thing, you know of no other way. Are there any blue collar workers on here? I know one of the folks is HVAC, which seems to qualify.
I'm a wrench and tow jockey turned truck driver.

And you are a diehard leftist?

Can you back this up?

Just making assumptions. Red state people vote Republican. Republicans usually support their cause which in this case is a wall.

He’s an ass. This is not how you get laws passed .

The great jobs #s. That came out are actually a loss when you take out the fed workers being furloughed .

Forum List

Back