Shutdown Fallout Effects....

Separates those who joined TSA out of patriotism and those who were just in it for a quick buck.

Just proves that registering to vote Democrat should eliminate one from consideration for any job related to national security.

This is the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Of course they are in it for "a buck". It's their fucking job. Do you think those people enjoy that shit job? They probably don't make jack shit either. Act like they get paid big money or something.

Do you go to work "for the patriotism" or to make a living?

Still seen as one of the most reckless moves ever by a president because the potential for disaster far outweighed whatever benefit he was trying to achieve.
Did you claim the same when other presidents had their shutdowns?
The thread is about an American president destroying a vital part of the security apparatus for a political stunt.

Separates those who joined TSA out of patriotism and those who were just in it for a quick buck.

…And those perverts who were just in it for the chance to get paid to sexually-molest strangers. Which is probably the majority of them.

Now conservatives hate the TSA because they have the audacity to expect to be paid for their work. Hmm ... guess I'm not surprised, lol.

Now conservatives hate the TSA because they have the audacity to expect to be paid for their work. Hmm ... guess I'm not surprised, lol.

Not to speak for all conservatives, but I hate the TSA because I think there is something very, very, very wrong with the idea that any citizen should be compelled to submit to what amounts to sexual assault, as a condition of being allowed to travel by aircraft. What the TSA perverts get paid to do, ought to get them instead thrown in prison, and branded for life as sexual offenders. This is one particularly shameful part of Obama's legacy that I am disappointed that Trump hasn't done anything to reverse.

Not to speak for all conservatives, but I hate the TSA because I think there is something very, very, very wrong with the idea that any citizen should be compelled to submit to what amounts to sexual assault, as a condition of being allowed to travel by aircraft. What the TSA perverts get paid to do, ought to get them instead thrown in prison, and branded for life as sexual offenders. This is one particularly shameful part of Obama's legacy that I am disappointed that Trump hasn't done anything to reverse.
It's Chumpy McShrub's baby...But the point still stands.

I had to get patted down by the TSA last time I was at the airport. It took all of 30 seconds and wasn't a big deal at all. I was more annoyed that they made me sit there for 45 minutes while they ran chemical tests on a sealed container of clay (I admit, I should've shipped it to my parents' house).

That was Obama's doing, not Bush's.

tenor.gif

The TSA was created as part of the Aviation and Transportation Security Act, sponsored by Don Young in the United States House of Representatives[1] and Ernest Hollings in the Senate,[2][3] passed by the 107th U.S. Congress, and signed into law by President George W. Bush on November 19, 2001.

Just proves that registering to vote Democrat should eliminate one from consideration for any job related to national security.

Of course they are in it for "a buck". It's their fucking job. Do you think those people enjoy that shit job? They probably don't make jack shit either. Act like they get paid big money or something.

Post of the week!

Still seen as one of the most reckless moves ever by a president because the potential for disaster far outweighed whatever benefit he was trying to achieve.

How many airport terror attacks we had the last two weeks? Year? Five years? You have a better chance of the pilot being drunk.

Maybe they should get a better job, that involves something more productive than grabbing peoples' junk and rifling through their personal possessions.

Forum List

Back