As a Voter Do You Feel Betrayed...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
If you vote for someone as your Senator or Rep to Congress, and they immediately turn around like Elizabeth Warren and decide they are going to spend their time running for President instead, do you feel betrayed that they are no longer doing the job you elected them for? and instead are using your vote to do something else instead?

If a politician thinks they are going to run for a higher office, do you think they should be honest about it and not waste their constituent's time?

If you vote for someone as your Senator or Rep to Congress, and they immediately turn around like Elizabeth Warren and decide they are going to spend their time running for President instead, do you feel betrayed that they are no longer doing the job you elected them for? and instead are using your vote to do something else instead?

If a politician thinks they are going to run for a higher office, do you think they should be honest about it and not waste their constituent's time?

I guess I am too used to it to feel betrayed.

It would be nice if they did that, but then most are in reelection mode all the time anyhow.

Should we feel wronged that Trump held his first reelection campaign event less than three months after being sworn in?

I vote for people who I believe will sit down, shut up, and take the money.

I don't want people with agendas, beliefs, or manifestos.

In fact, if they spend their entire term on holiday, I couldn't be more pleased.

It would be nice if they did that, but then most are in reelection mode all the time anyhow.

Should we feel wronged that Trump held his first reelection campaign event less than three months after being sworn in?
Are you upset because trump is accomplishing more than the establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties would have????

Good...that's exactly why I like the guy....

And the more he pisses off the do-nothing establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties, the more I like the guy...

We have a state law against that sort of thing for state positions which I believe is good. It didn't bother me when McCain ran for president while he was in the Senate. From what I notice Congress doesn't do anything.

no

not at all....

most people can walk and chew gum at the same time!

we will end up with a bunch of actors and reality tv show hosts and billionaires running for president and anyone qualified to run, would not be able to run if they had to quit their jobs in order to run...

We have a state law against that sort of thing for state positions which I believe is good. It didn't bother me when McCain ran for president while he was in the Senate. From what I notice Congress doesn't do anything.
Can you say...TERM LIMITS....?

/——/ Slick Willie, Hildabeast and Obozo did it. I’m sure Republicans have done it too.

Are you upset because trump is accomplishing more than the establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties would have????

And the more he pisses off the do-nothing establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties, the more I like the guy...

Are you drunk?

your response has nothing to do with my post at all.

maybe tomorrow when you are sober you can come back and realize how stupid your post was.

Is it so time consuming to be a senator ? And if they become prez, ain’t that better for the home state ?

Not at all. I voted for Jimmy Carter...........and havent wasted my time since

I believe voting for Jimmy Carter disqualifies you from any subsequent voting in America. Much like being a convicted felon.

no

not at all....

we will end up with a bunch of actors and reality tv show hosts and billionaires running for president and anyone qualified to run, would not be able to run if they had to quit their jobs in order to run...
When we quit making career politicians...let alone making politicians rich, in general, we will have a lot better apples

Are you drunk?

maybe tomorrow when you are sober you can come back and realize how stupid your post was.

Are you drunk?

Yeah...Trump hasn't run for office before...I get it. And yeah...politicians should have to serve their ENTIRE term that they were elected for...BEFORE seeking a higher/different position.

No...I'm not drunk..are you HIGH??? Been sniffing TrumpFarts...AGAIN????

No, if I like a politician and believe in what he or she believes, I am fine with them being ambitious.

no

not at all....

When we quit making career politicians...let alone making politicians rich, in general, we will have a lot better apples

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

Yeah...Trump hasn't run for office before...I get it. And yeah...politicians should have to serve their ENTIRE term that they were elected for...BEFORE seeking a higher/different position.

No...I'm not drunk..are you HIGH??? Been sniffing TrumpFarts...AGAIN????

It is a shame you are not drunk, that means that you are just a blabbering idiot that makes not sense when they are sober.

no

not at all....

Warren isn't helping her state by being in Iowa.

And no, that wouldn't be true at all... as a lot of these people have already been in political positions, and get huge war chests of money to run for office.

No, if I like a politician and believe in what he or she believes, I am fine with them being ambitious.

But they aren't doing their job representing their constituent's positions in Congress... where they were elected in the first place.

Forum List

Back