Shutdown Fallout Effects....

If you overpaid your taxes, you're a stupid mofo....Sucks to be you.

That's fine if you fill out the EZ forms come tax time, but for others, it's complex and unpredictable what taxes you may owe. I can't predict if I'll have $1,000 in write-offs for the year or $10,000.

Yep, you are correct I'm in the same boat. I have paid my quarterly taxes to the tune of over $29,000 in 2018 just sent my last one in the other day (hope someone is there to receive it) but I have a ton of write-offs and should get some of that back. But I'm not in need of it like some taxpayer's.

Your tax refunds might be late because of the Trump shutdown Because the IRS sent its workers home without pay.
Small price to pay for border security. I think your president is working on something to bypass this new do-nothing congress
49322413_10215642183042113_3438209955688087552_n.jpg

Yea, saw an abc news clip the other night talking to northern border security and they are catching hondurans crossing over from Canada.

Illegals and non taxpaying citizens get fucking rebates! So I don’t care if they never get them!

If illegals are receiving tax refunds they are paying in either through a TIN or a SS number, but if it's a phony number then the govt just keeps it.
You don’t know shit. Canadian.

Canadian? Who?

Yes, I do know more about taxes and tax law than you think you do you dumb mf.

Your tax refunds might be late because of the Trump shutdown Because the IRS sent its workers home without pay.

Well... I don't over pay the government to begin with. Why would I pay them more money than I owe? So there is no refund, because I kept my money in my own pocket.

Small price to pay for border security. I think your president is working on something to bypass this new do-nothing congress
49322413_10215642183042113_3438209955688087552_n.jpg

Yea, saw an abc news clip the other night talking to northern border security and they are catching hondurans crossing over from Canada.

How did Hondurans get into Canada in the first place?

Illegals and non taxpaying citizens get fucking rebates! So I don’t care if they never get them!

If illegals are receiving tax refunds they are paying in either through a TIN or a SS number, but if it's a phony number then the govt just keeps it.
You don’t know shit. Canadian.

Canadian? Who?

Yes, I do know more about taxes and tax law than you think you do you dumb mf.
Liar!

I don't let the govt keep my money through the year so they can make interest off me.

It is amazing how this forum is so different than the rest of the nation.

It seems not a single person on this forum gets a refund, yet 80% of Americans get one every year.

Weird how that seems to work.

Is Trump paying his? Let's see the foundation fleecing shitbag prove it. The penny pinching louse even charged Bannon's Boy Scout fees to his foundation! Priceless!

The NYSAG has barred Donald Trump from engaging in philanthropy! The public needs to be protected from the likes of Trump because he can't be trusted! Let that sink in, Trumptard!

I don't let the govt keep my money through the year so they can make interest off me.

It seems not a single person on this forum gets a refund, yet 80% of Americans get one every year.

Not as weird how nobody on the left is ever a blue-collar worker. They all seem to either be retired, work from home, have their own business, or white collar workers at best.

Trump has declared this his shutdown and that is exactly how he has acted.

He has told the Senate that there can be no negotiation and has not even described what he wants or what it will actually cost.

Just "Give me 5 billion" with no accountability or 800,000 people don't get paid

This will hurt the Trump base, he relies on low income, low education people and they are the one's lining up at HRBlock to get their refund loan!

Evident by all the inner-city people mostly of low education and income. You just can't stop those city slickers from voting Republican.

Weird how they'll be mailing refunds late but if you owe, you better have that money there ON TIME.

You know, I noticed that about the government when I was in. If DFAS (Defense Finance and Accounting Service) screwed up and paid you too much (yes, it has happened), they want their money back IMMEDIATELY.

If they screw up and don't pay you what you are owed? They make installments to pay you back.

Worked Admin for over 20 years in the Navy.

You made that up
Prove it!
The burden to prove is on you, who made the original statement. Prove that illegal immigrants get rebates. I don’t have to prove a negative.

I provided a link in post 32.

Not as weird how nobody on the left is ever a blue-collar worker. They all seem to either be retired, work from home, have their own business, or white collar workers at best.

It figures you would turn it into a partisan thing, you know of no other way. Are there any blue collar workers on here? I know one of the folks is HVAC, which seems to qualify.

It figures you would turn it into a partisan thing, you know of no other way. Are there any blue collar workers on here? I know one of the folks is HVAC, which seems to qualify.

I have yet to meet that person. All I am saying is I find it strange on how many leftists are well-to-do yet promote higher taxation on the wealthy and social programs for the lazy. I know wealthy people; I have some in my family, and they simply don't think that way. When you ask leftist members here how they are on USMB all day, they usually respond with retirement, work from home, business owner or independently wealthy.

Forum List

Back