Shutdown Fallout Effects....

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
while Trump cries to cameras about protecting America , his actions actually do the opposite.

If getting rid of illegals is such an important focus , then you should want to end the shutdown .

Maybe use wall money to find more courts and judges so we can get through the huge immigration court backlogs .

Immigration courts at a standstill during government shutdown, undermining President Trump's agenda

Far from the president’s rallying cry of “securing our border,” delaying court hearings puts additional strain on the immigration system, while allowing those who would have been deported to stay in the country for possibly years longer as they await new court dates.

It also means no pay for the BP, ICE and the rest of the DHS.

I noticed that the federal courts weren't funded but I hadn't given thought to the immigration court. So then that applies to the tax court as well. What'll those foreign scammers who pretend they're from the IRS to do?

while Trump cries to cameras about protecting America , his actions actually do the opposite.

If getting rid of illegals is such an important focus , then you should want to end the shutdown .

Maybe use wall money to find more courts and judges so we can get through the huge immigration court backlogs .

Immigration courts at a standstill during government shutdown, undermining President Trump's agenda

Far from the president’s rallying cry of “securing our border,” delaying court hearings puts additional strain on the immigration system, while allowing those who would have been deported to stay in the country for possibly years longer as they await new court dates.
Lol he is such a moron. Of course, his brain dead supporters will desperately try to defend him on this.

----------------------------------------------------------- they won't starve and they'll have a nice big paycheck when they do get paid , And the Fed employees that don't like it can quit and get employment in private business I guess . --------------- plus , and this is a guess but I ASSUME that they are collecting 'unemploymant' eh GGator .

----------------------------------------------------------- they won't starve and they'll have a nice big paycheck when they do get paid , And the Fed employees that don't like it can quit and get employment in private business I guess . --------------- plus , and this is a guess but I ASSUME that they are collecting 'unemploymant' eh GGator .

Ah, the desperation to defend Trump on this board never gets old lol

So, you are cool with the people guarding our border working for free for "a year or more" as Trump put it?

you are fucked in the head

------------------------------ i'm not defending the Trump , i'm saying feck those 'feds' . Trump is simply doing his job for Americans like me and my kids and other American kids Billy .

------------------------------ i'm not defending the Trump , i'm saying feck those 'feds' . Trump is simply doing his job for Americans like me and my kids and other American kids Billy .

but those people guarding the border are just in it for themselves....fuck those damn border patrol people if they cannot take a joke

So, you are cool with the people guarding our border working for free for "a year or more" as Trump put it?

----------------------------------------- let them quit , but as I said , I assume that they can collect unemployment benefits and maybe food stamps GGator .

----------------------------------------- let them quit , but as I said , I assume that they can collect unemployment benefits and maybe food stamps GGator .

Again, the very fact that you think it is ok that they have to choose between working without pay or quitting and getting UE makes you a fucking sick person.

What have they ever done to you that you have such hate for them?

Pelosi, Schumer and The Dirty Corrupt Democrats put their greed ahead of the wellbeing of American Citizens

60 illegal criminal aliens were sent home this very morning from San Diego...it was big news everywhere except on CNN.....the border patrol and ICE are still 100% on the job and getting paid.....

Again, the very fact that you think it is ok that they have to choose between working without pay or quitting and getting UE makes you a fucking sick person.

What have they ever done to you that you have such hate for them?
--------------------------------------- here we go , talking about HATE [chuckle] , got nothing to do with HATE . Millions of people in the private sector collect unemployment and they have to deal with it . They knew the rules when they took the jobs GGator .

Furloughed employees who are not being paid at all, might be able to get unemployment. (Which can take weeks to process and then they only get a fraction of previous income.)

Essential employees that are working for no pay, to be paid later, wouldn't be eligible for unemployment because they are still employed.

.>>>>

'fed' emplyees , public servants who are MY employees are not Special GGator .

60 illegal criminal aliens were sent home this very morning from San Diego...it was big news everywhere except on CNN.....the border patrol and ICE are still 100% on the job and getting paid.....

Half right.

They are on the job (for now).

But aren't getting paid. They won't be paid until funding is passed.

Trump said today it could be weeks, months, or even years. How long could you work and support yourself/family full-time and not get paid for work?

.>>>>

Furloughed employees who are not being paid at all, might be able to get unemployment. (Which can take weeks to process and then they only get a fraction of previous income.)

Essential employees that are working for no pay, to be paid later, wouldn't be eligible for unemployment because they are still employed.

.>>>>
they will have to deal with their circumstances WWatcher ,

Forum List

Back