Shut the F up Hillary

Hillary shut the fuck up....long ago

she is in hiding now....

piece of shit she is going to jail and she knows it

no more circus for that satanic piece of shit
GOD IS HERE AND EVERYWHERE.......................GOD IS PUNISHING HER!

PAIN!
and she looks about 86 years old with all that make up and mao tse dung wear

she does .....sick satanic Hillary does look like a bloody witch

GOD ............................she will pay..........................feel the pain you witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL IT

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

GOD ............................she will pay..........................feel the pain you witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL IT
She's fine and has a majority of the country behind her. You have all the handsome people like Mitch and cruise and Trump and are sexist and agist as well as hater dupes...

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

She's fine and has a majority of the country behind her. You have all the handsome people like Mitch and cruise and Trump and are sexist and agist as well as hater dupes...

you are

shall I say moron?

I don't know what to say....

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi

Actually it was The Congress, too cheap to fund defensive measures at our distant Missions and Consulates - I suppose because they do not believe diplomacy is worthy, they'd much rather fund War Planes and ships and now are considering Space Force.

th

Actually it was the secretary of state and presidents fault for allowing a consulate to remain open in a territory that had no legitimate government because an inept president bombed the government in that country out of existence with no thought of withdrawing any embassies or consulates as he shed blood across the Middle East and Africa in his quest for power.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Gaddafi was a scumbag terrorist dictator who was about to kill a lot of freedom Fighters.

th

Gaddafi had always been a scumbag terrorist dictator. It took a coward like your hero who leads form behind to decide to kill him and leave a US consulate in a country without a government so US citizens could die in the anarchy he left behind.

*****SMILE*****

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi

Actually it was The Congress, too cheap to fund defensive measures at our distant Missions and Consulates - I suppose because they do not believe diplomacy is worthy, they'd much rather fund War Planes and ships and now are considering Space Force.

th

Actually it was the secretary of state and presidents fault for allowing a consulate to remain open in a territory that had no legitimate government because an inept president bombed the government in that country out of existence with no thought of withdrawing any embassies or consulates as he shed blood across the Middle East and Africa in his quest for power.

*****SMILE*****

Gaddafi was a scumbag terrorist dictator who was about to kill a lot of freedom Fighters.

th

Gaddafi had always been a scumbag terrorist dictator. It took a coward like your hero who leads form behind to decide to kill him and leave a US consulate in a country without a government so US citizens could die in the anarchy he left behind.

*****SMILE*****

There was no
such conspiracy. The Ambassador was too Brave, he should not have gone there. Even so just a tragedy. Thanks for the video!

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

you are

shall I say moron?

Do you know what agist and sexist means? Me too, times up.

Last edited:
Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!

Would haven't Trump if there were Democracy either.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

There was no
such conspiracy. The Ambassador was too Brave, he should not have gone there. Even so just a tragedy. Thanks for the video!

th

No official consulate or embassy should have been in Libya at that time until such a time as a legitimate government that had control of the country and could negotiate and supply security for said embassy existed.

*****SMILE*****

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump.

Yes and we can only Thank God that Democrats didn't drag up 240 grieving mothers of 240 U.S. marines that were killed in Lebanon and call Ronald Reagan a murderer.

Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_Benghazi-obama-hillary-clinton.jpg

Yes and we can only Thank God that Democrats didn't drag up 240 grieving mothers of 240 U.S. marines that were killed in Lebanon and call Ronald Reagan a murderer.

Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_Benghazi-obama-hillary-clinton.jpg

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!

HMM--you state you HATE Trump, but you want Hillary Clinton to shut up about Trump. You make about as much sense as Trump--which is usually as clear as mud.:auiqs.jpg:

Would you care to elaborate on your statement regarding an "inept Hillary"?

If you can't, I would strongly suggest to take your crayons and coloring books and move back to whereever you came from--because you'll get your ass kicked on this board using platitude speak.

donald-trump-blasts-worthless-daily-news-after-paper-mocks-his-zombie-supporters.jpg

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

Your political comment is about makeup? You're on a political board here. There are utube video's and makeup sites that you're more suited for.

Take your crayons and coloring books and moveon-and do us and yourself a favor and don't VOTE until you GROW THE FUCK UP.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

There's going to be some people going to jail but it won't be HIllary Clinton. Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 36 Federal Grand Jury Indictments along with 100's of criminal charges. No one ever convened a Federal Grand Jury on Hillary Clinton.

Redirect yourself to these links on this board by clicking these links.

1. To read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T. V., click this link.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

20170511_History_Repeating.jpg

2. For how Vladimir Putin actually did change the outcome of the Election click this link. BERNIE SANDERS supporters should pay special attention to this one.

3. Remember that meeting in the Oval Office with Trump the Russians, and classified information.

3 different links to 3 different posts on this board..

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

Last edited:

HMM--you state you HATE Trump, but you want Hillary Clinton to shut up about Trump. You make about as much sense as Trump--which is usually as clear as mud.:auiqs.jpg:

If you can't, I would strongly suggest to take your crayons and coloring books and move back to whereever you came from--because you'll get your ass kicked on this board using platitude speak.

donald-trump-blasts-worthless-daily-news-after-paper-mocks-his-zombie-supporters.jpg

You couldn't kick your own ass, Oreo.......I have bitchslapped you up and down this forum. Shall I pull up your posts crowing about how the Hildebeast would EASILY defeat Trump???

Here is one that ALWAYS cracks me up!!!

"Hillary Clinton with 100% certainty will be the next POTUS. Trump is a magnet for protests and riots, he and the Trumpett's have chased every voting block you can shake a stick at. So only if they allow dogs and cats to vote in the General Election would Trump become President.":

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

There's going to be some people going to jail but it won't be HIllary Clinton. Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 36 Federal Grand Jury Indictments along with 100's of criminal charges. No one ever convened a Federal Grand Jury on Hillary Clinton.

Redirect yourself to these links on this board by clicking these links.

1. To read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T. V., click this link.

20170511_History_Repeating.jpg

2. For how Vladimir Putin actually did change the outcome of the Election click this link. BERNIE SANDERS supporters should pay special attention to this one.

3. Remember that meeting in the Oval Office with Trump the Russians, and classified information.

3 different links to 3 different posts on this board..

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

James Clapper? The guy that went before a Senate committee hearing and said American citizens were not being spied on or having their data saved??? THAT James Clapper???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Whataboutism has survived the fall of the soviet Union. It was always and will always be the mark of the man who doesn’t deserve citizenship.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

Hey oreo would you care to discuss your predictions for the 2016 election? Do you have some excuse as to why you were dumber then or should we just consider you the same dumbass today?
I believe you mentioned a “landslide”? :)

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

you are

shall I say moron?

Do you know what agist and sexist means? Me too, times up.
It must be remembered that BO and Hillary blamed a movie. We should believe them.

LMFAO

Nobody allowed the extremist to attack our countrymen anymore than a president allows the shooter to kill masive amounts of Americans in random shootings. In reality it was the Ambassador himself who decided on the timing of his trip to Benghazi. You see he was our point man when the shit hit the fan, and he enter the country through Benghazi. He thought he and his party would be safe. No Sec. of State micromanages our ambassadors itineraries.

Forum List

Back