Shut Down the Federal Reserve

I am still waiting for you to post a mistake that I have made. Since you do not understand Economics, I recommend that you do not try in that arena as you would never be able to explain yourself to the people present. You have to be able to explain yourself, ya know.

I am still waiting for you to post a mistake that I have made. Since you do not understand Economics, I recommend that you do not try in that arena as you would never be able to explain yourself to the people present. You have to be able to explain yourself, ya know.

You don't even speak for retarded people, let alone anyone else.

Nobody here likes you. Why haven't you recognized this obvious fact?

You don't even speak for retarded people, let alone anyone else.

Nobody here likes you. Why haven't you recognized this obvious fact?

You and your insane clique are just childish name callers. You have shown your ignorance of all things related to economics and can not discuss one single issue without resorting to your name calling.

Again, Pauli, I challenge you. Just once show me and the others on this forum where I have been wrong on one item that I have posted! I am still waiting! You have not been able to do so for a year now so all you and your clique can do is call people names. So much childishness.

Most amusing for a second or two. Ka Ka and Pu Pu and the other silly names that you make up do bring a smile to my face, but if you are posting on an economics board, you should be able to post something intelligent about economics. Damn, if you have to, copy somebody else and pretend that it was your genius that produced what you posted. Most people will not even call you on it. (I.e. They would know that somebody as totally ignorant and foolish as you could never come up with something that actually made sense.)

Most amusing for a second or two. Ka Ka and Pu Pu and the other silly names that you make up do bring a smile to my face, but if you are posting on an economics board, you should be able to post something intelligent about economics....
Like these "intelligent" retorts?

Total Insanity! Why do these genetically defective low IQ nincompoops even bother to post?
All this tells me is that you are demon possessed. Go see a Catholic Priest of somebody who can do an exorcism. You are in need of serious help.

Dumber than shit can not be undone for you Paulie, because it is in your genes. I am not talking about the fact that you freqently shit your jeans. Than is an entirely different odoriferous matter.

How that passage go again, about complaining about the speck in your neighbor's eye, Reverend?

You are just jealous because you are so damn stupid. I call a spade a spade.

All your Toady Clique does is post outrageous lies and call people names. I will retaliate on occasion. I call it giving as good as I get, and I am good at it. When are you going to post an original thought? I know that is hard for you, but try. Try just once instead of polluting the board with your childish and stupid banter all of the time.

Come on! Something intelligent rather than all of that nonsense you post. If you can not back it up with facts, it is usually very stupid, so it is best not to post it in the first place. You have not learned that lesson yet.

I'm jealous of nothing.

You are a hypocrite, plain and simple....In the same thread, no less.

There you go again! Name calling as usual. I do not go out of my way to insult people unless they go out of their way to be insulting first. Let's face it, Dude, you are stupider than shit with all of those totally nonsense posts you put up. You then insult people who call you on the grossly stupid posts. Why?

My experience has been with foolish clowns like you has always been the same:

1. You have a gross feeling of inadequacy. Usually that equates to having been the punk of your high school class. Because you feel inferior, you post nonsense posts that reflect your anger against the world in general. Don't even try to deny it. All one has to do is look at your posts and the gross stupidity of them. You attack the FED, but know nothing about it. You do not have the slightest idea what the FED is, but feel compelled to attack them because of your inadequacy.

2. You post on topics you have no idea about, just so you can express contrariness to something or anything.

3. If people point out that your position is just plain stupid, you go out of your way to call them names as you and Pauli have demonstrated in your most recent posts and in hundreds of previous posts.

Believe me, if you treated others with respect, they would be kind to you, too. Act like a total ass like you do all of the time, people are going to call you on it. I know I will. In the Navy, we would just take shitheads who act like you and throw them overboard at night while steaming. The Navy loses lots of dorks that way. Good riddance, people like that belong in the Army where they can be sent on point in hostile environments.

Total Insanity! Why do these nincompoops even bother to post?

Probably because you're a fucking faggot ass piece of shit dick sucking vagina avoiding pillow biting fuck face.

As the whole world has noted, you have never found one item that I have been wrong on, but you consistently post insane personal attacks.

Do you think this highly irrational behavior makes you look mentally stable? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Over a year now, Paulie and Dude, and I am still waiting for your clique to own up to the fact that you are grossly stupid and can not represent your position. Usually, you can not even remember what your positions were. That is probably the result of excessive recreational chemical abuse when you were younger.:eek:

Neubarth, there's no reason to go pick posts out to 'prove' anything.

You're the ONLY person on here who thinks you actually know your ass from a fucking hole in the ground.

You're the ONLY person on here who thinks you actually know your ass from a fucking hole in the ground.

I am the only one who has never been wrong. I am perfect as everybody who has followed my posts can tell you.

You on the other hand are the dumbest poster I have ever encountered in my entire life. I would strongly recommend your taking an economics 101 course for dummies. You make such stupid comments all of the time, and it is beyond belief that anybody as dumb as you make yourself out to be would spend his time on a forum where some understanding of the subject matter is required.

As I suggested to Pinko when I pointed out all of his lies on the forum, go commit suicide as Pauli. Come back as SuperPauli or something like that AFTER you have studied a little about economics. Instead of calling me names when I prove you wrong all of the time, you can stand in awe of my majesty and greatness, because I can see the simple answers that fuggups like you can not understand right now.

I am the only one who has never been wrong. I am perfect as everybody who has followed my posts can tell you.

You on the other hand are the dumbest poster I have ever encountered in my entire life. I would strongly recommend your taking an economics 101 course for dummies. You make such stupid comments all of the time, and it is beyond belief that anybody as dumb as you make yourself out to be would spend his time on a forum where some understanding of the subject matter is required.

As I suggested to Pinko when I pointed out all of his lies on the forum, go commit suicide as Pauli. Come back as SuperPauli or something like that AFTER you have studied a little about economics. Instead of calling me names when I prove you wrong all of the time, you can stand in awe of my majesty and greatness, because I can see the simple answers that fuggups like you can not understand right now.

What? No "Jesus is gonna kill Paulie" or anything like that?

:rolleyes:

Who the hell is this guy? This is some of the most blatant and ridiculous pieces of self-delusion and narcissism I've ever read.

Who in their right mind says shit like that? He reminds me of those idiots that try out at various talent shows while not possessing an ounce of ... talent or skill and then act all shocked when the judges tell them to get lost.

:lol:

Who the hell is this guy? This is some of the most blatant and ridiculous pieces of self-delusion and narcissism I've ever read.

Who in their right mind says shit like that? He reminds me of those idiots that try out at various talent shows while not possessing an ounce of ... talent or skill and then act all shocked when the judges tell them to get lost.

The comment was in humor as that is the only way to deal with creeps like Pauli who DOES think he is always right. If you have seen the exchange between us for the last two years you would understand. He never seems to know what he is talking about, but calls people a host of dirty names all of the time when we point out that he is totally wrong.

The comment was in humor as that is the only way to deal with creeps like Pauli who DOES think he is always right. If you have seen the exchange between us for the last two years you would understand. He never seems to know what he is talking about, but calls people a host of dirty names all of the time when we point out that he is totally wrong.
I didn't think "fire and brimstone" types like you had a sense of humor.

Dude..

All this, from a guy who spent MONTHS yelling at people about how the Federal Reserve doesn't actually PRINT money. While completely and utterly missing the point that when people say that it's just a figure of speech.

It's like when someone says 'Why did Bush go to war in Iraq". Of course he didn't ACTUALLY go to war, he simply ordered us into it. Just like the Federal Reserve orders the printing of new money.

You're a fucking nincompoop. Clearly you have no idea what's going on around you, and it's Neubarth's world...we're all just in it.

Turn your oxygen tank down, old man. It's really affecting your brain.

Dude..

All this, from a guy who spent MONTHS yelling at people about how the Federal Reserve doesn't actually PRINT money. While completely and utterly missing the point that when people say that it's just a figure of speech.

It's like when someone says 'Why did Bush go to war in Iraq". Of course he didn't ACTUALLY go to war, he simply ordered us into it. Just like the Federal Reserve orders the printing of new money.

You're a fucking nincompoop. Clearly you have no idea what's going on around you, and it's Neubarth's world...we're all just in it.

YOU continue to act like a totally uneducated buffoon. Every time you said that the FED had printed Trillions of dollars and was flooding the world with American money, I pointed out to you that you were wrong. You kept it up and kept it up and kept it up like the total ignoramus you have always been. Now, you are trying to pretend that you never said that. You only make a bigger fool out of yourself every day. All of the other thousands of things that you made up about the FED only prove to people on the board that you do not have a clue about anything related to economics. You and Pinko are the two dumbest people I have ever met on a message board. He makes up outrageous lies about what people have posted and you just make up outrageous lies.

Dude..

YOU continue to act like a totally uneducated buffoon. Every time you said that the FED had printed Trillions of dollars and was flooding the world with American money, I pointed out to you that you were wrong. You kept it up and kept it up and kept it up like the total ignoramus you have always been. Now, you are trying to pretend that you never said that. You only make a bigger fool out of yourself every day. All of the other thousands of things that you made up about the FED only prove to people on the board that you do not have a clue about anything related to economics. You and Pinko are the two dumbest people I have ever met on a message board. He makes up outrageous lies about what people have posted and you just make up outrageous lies.

You're such a stupid fucking idiot.

I have NEVER said that the Fed printed "trillions" of dollars. I have had to correct a PLETHORA of people on this board about that very thing. The Fed has created a total of ~1.3 trillion dollars since September of 2008 when they stopped selling assets to offset their bank reserve increases.

There is really no other way to put that. They absolutely in fact DID.

Anyone on this board with even a rudimentary knowledge of federal reserve monetary policy will confirm this.

Try again mother fucker.

Here, I'm going to do something for you that you absolutely do not even fucking deserve...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2324545-post2.html

Just wait until the 1.3 trillion dollars of new money the Federal Reserve has created since 2008 starts to really pour into the economy.

The tanking Euro is really the only thing holding the Dollar up right now.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2274690-post17.html

Financial reform which doesn't include Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is a joke.

We've bailed them out for $400B, more than was given to all banks combined. They should be dismantled and privatized. Socializing risk and privatizing profit is The Cause of the crisis - and FM/FM were at the nexus of that noxious mess

Let's not forget about the Fed's 1.25 trillion in agency MBS purchases.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2265084-post1.html

I wasn't going to bother with this because of how ridiculous an argument it is, but I refuse to watch someone spew inaccuracies about the Federal Reserve, especially during these current times when it's too dangerous for people to be misinformed.

You say the Fed does not print money. When you say that in the most literal sense, you are correct. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing actually does the physical printing of the paper notes. But that isn't what people are talking about when they say "print money".

But what you obviously don't understand is what is actually meant when someone refers to the "printing" of money in regards to the Fed.

When the Fed performs its open market operations, such as buying securities on the open market, it will either sell assets from its portfolio to institutions, which thereby decreases reserves from said institutions, or it literally creates a specific amount of money out of thin air and enters that money electronically onto its balance sheet to use for the purchasing of securities, which increases reserves at said institutions. When the Fed does not sell assets to offset the purchases, it is called quantitative easing. The Fed has been utilizing quantitative easing since September of 2008, when it officially stopped selling Treasuries from its portfolio.

The amount of money they have created and added to the monetary base is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.25 trillion.

Here's the Fed's most recent chart of the Base, from the St. Louis Fed's website:

BASE_Max_630_378.png

Almost the entire amount of money that has contributed the Base's huge increase in that spike consists of newly created bank reserves.

No one else but the Federal Reserve has the authority to issue money in the United States. I suggest you read the Federal Reserve Act. When the BEP prints money, it is doing it at the direct behest of the Federal Reserve, to be issued to its member banks.

Let me know if there's any other way in which I can help you reach an adequate level of understanding, so no one is misinformed about such a serious topic.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2265130-post3.html

I should clarify...the 1.25 trillion is what the Fed has added to the monetary base only since 2008.

And then here I am literally correcting someone on that VERY THING...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2158405-post15.html

The Fed does create money to buy US Treasury debt, and Treasury does pay interest to the Fed on this debt.

The Fed then repays the Treasury after deducting operating expenses.

In 2008 the Fed kept about $4 billion.

The Fed functions "...as the enforcing arm of a huge cartel and lender of last resort to the largest banks...this is the heart of the Federal Reserve System's function. It protects the largest banks. It always has."

"It restricts entry into the field. This is another feature of every cartel: government restricted entry. This protects above market returns for members of the cartel."

See:Campaign for Liberty>The Fed Repays the Treasure Most Interest it Collects from Treasury by Gary North (9/4/09)

Dude...

If you're a Ron Paul supporter, PLEASE do the movement a favor and learn about the Fed and monetary policy.

It's the uninformed that end up creating a bad name for the movement by listening to the sensationalist bullshit that isn't true, and then go running around screaming about "the fed printed TRILLIONS of dollars, we're all gonna die of hyperinflation!!!".

Just an FYI...the Fed has created approximately 1 Trillion dollars since they started intervening in this current credit/banking crisis.

There's a huge difference between ONE trillion, and TRILLIONS.

Now shut the fuck up you fucking geezer.

Forum List

Back