Shunning

Should shunning be allowed?

• Total voters
You want people to control where you can live in a free country?

Sure, pretty much. I mean, what's wrong with living with people of your own kind if that's what you want? It's the law of nature really. You can't force a pack of hyenas to live with the lions. One group will kill the other eventually. I live in a very diverse area unfortunately. It's been miserable since the change. So what's wrong with me wanting to live with people that share my values and be isolated from those with completely different values?

Maybe bring back segregation and get rid of fair housing laws. When you force people who are totally different to live together, how could you not expect problems?
We found a better solution. We just going to breed the white right out of America. When everyone mixed, problem solved. 😄

Sure, pretty much. I mean, what's wrong with living with people of your own kind if that's what you want? It's the law of nature really. You can't force a pack of hyenas to live with the lions. One group will kill the other eventually. I live in a very diverse area unfortunately. It's been miserable since the change. So what's wrong with me wanting to live with people that share my values and be isolated from those with completely different values?
We can force little cucks to accept their own demographic replacement though. 😄

nope ! just a kid lets say from the wrong side of the tracks.
Been there; didn't work. I topped nearly every class I was in and headed off to Uni without the Headmaster's Blessing. I became self sufficient and needed NOBODY'S approval or support but my immediate family. I had and have my faith, my family, my abilities and limitations. Life is GOOD.

Greg

Yes, then the entire country will look like Detroit. Good thinking.
Not such good thinking by you I'm afraid. Poor black communities were created first by robbing black people of the fruits of their labor and when that became untenable, segregating them from opportunities to succeed. What is for certain is that the country won't look like you because you soft fucks didn't have the will to maintain it.

Not such good thinking by you I'm afraid. Poor black communities were created first by robbing black people of the fruits of their labor and when that became untenable, segregating them from opportunities to succeed. What is for certain is that the country won't look like you because you soft fucks didn't have the will to maintain it.

Yes, I know. The takeover is happening like it has the last 30 years or so.

At one time blacks could not work and unable to maintain their communities. That was long ago (when I was a child) and nothing much as changed since then in spite of all the laws and regulations not only giving them equality, but on several levels giving them an unfair advantage.

Those opportunities were ignored by many and fast forward to today, over half of all US murders are committed by just 7% of our population--black males.

Lack of opportunity was only part of the problem, the larger problem are the people themselves.

Would any of the posters here be in favor of a child being shunned and not allowed to play sports or join a school club or sports team because the others both adults and children decided they just didn't want them to participate?

If it was Tomy Taint or Poop Face, then yes, of course I would, but that is called 'Duty', not 'shunning'.

I don't know, I think the melting pot is turning out to be a bad idea; forcing people with completely different views to live with each other only angers both sides. Perhaps the best thing is for us to lick our wounds and try something else to get better results.

AS we've seen, many minorities will self-segregate anyway; they just snivel when white people do that. Double standards and all that.

I was shunned by classmates and teachers all through my school days made things rough on me but I took a look at those shunning me and was sort of glad they did. I am not sure what can be done about it legally. Although I have always felt it was a major factor in me not progressing like I should have and not participating in events that would have had a positive effect on my future.
I had it done to me from time to time. Since I was incredibly mean, nasty and violent I could hardly blame them.

Would any of the posters here be in favor of a child being shunned and not allowed to play sports or join a school club or sports team because the others both adults and children decided they just didn't want them to participate?

This is pretty much an adult forum, why would you assume anyone was speaking of children?

You are forgetting about the Asians who will swoop in and become dominant in the world. The warning signs are there and have been for decades. Whatever you believe about the white people wait until you get a load of the yellow people.

Yeah, I was baiting DBlack, who no doubt believes the state should decide who we can or can't associate with,.

Shunning is a VITAL societal tool.

Basically the position that I'll sell you food or a house, but I'm not going to talk to you..... I mean, this is my position toward democrats now.

I'll take their money but I won't give them mine.

Forum List

Back