Shunning

Should shunning be allowed?

• Total voters
Yes, I know. The takeover is happening like it has the last 30 years or so.

At one time blacks could not work and unable to maintain their communities. That was long ago (when I was a child) and nothing much as changed since then in spite of all the laws and regulations not only giving them equality, but on several levels giving them an unfair advantage.

Those opportunities were ignored by many and fast forward to today, over half of all US murders are committed by just 7% of our population--black males.

Lack of opportunity was only part of the problem, the larger problem are the people themselves.
And still, most of America is happy to see cuck white racists get replaced. 😄

You are forgetting about the Asians who will swoop in and become dominant in the world. The warning signs are there and have been for decades. Whatever you believe about the white people wait until you get a load of the yellow people.
I'm also part Asian. We would all like to see cuck white racists, replaced. 😁

Hmmmm….”replaced”…..Do you mean killed? And if so, who does the final sentence come from? How does one determine who should be put to death and for what views?
We don't need to kill you docile little cucks. You'll be a minority soon enough. 😁

Should the social practice of shunning, or otherwise discriminating against people or groups for various reasons, be allowed?

Shunning by a specific individual against a specific individual based on their past actions is perfectly acceptable.

We are not each other's brothers, or sisters, aunts, uncles, or fourth-cousins.

However, shunning of a group by a group, or a group by an individual is just lazy.

If you can't be bothered to get to know the reason you hate an individual, then you have no business hating.

Hating should be left only to the professionals.

I just note how goat has gone silent when presented with a valid question to explain his troll post….too easy.

I've had one long conversation with it and its only goal in life seems to be to outfuck whitey into oblivion. Kind of like stray dogs behave in back alleys.

Once that I determined the above, I put it where it belongs -- in the shut-the-fuck-up cage. There it stays and I only let it out occasionally when I'm in the mood to poke fun at it.

I've had one long conversation with it and its only goal in life seems to be to outfuck whitey into oblivion. Kind of like stray dogs behave in back alleys.

Once that I determined the above, I put it where it belongs -- in the shut-the-fuck-up cage. There it stays and I only let it out occasionally when I'm in the mood to poke fun at it.

Probably a bot.

Come on goat focus, this is a real question….what is “replaced”?
How can you not know j-mac? You cuck whites engineered your own replacement. 😄

When you Simps allow immigrants like my parents to come here, have children and make those children citizens through constitutional decree you open yourself to go old fashion fucking. Almost literally because with all these options your white women can't help themselves. Mixed race births were the fastest growing demographic in the last decade while at the same time white demographic numbers actually declined. More pure whites died off then were made by pure white couples. That's your replacement right there. No one has to murder or genocide you when you cucks pretty much paid us to come here and replace you. 😄

See j-mac your fellow cuck whites know what's replacing you but they rather pretend nothing is happening and everything is fine. 😄

Forum List

Back