Shunning

Should shunning be allowed?

• Total voters
How can you not know j-mac? You cuck whites engineered your own replacement. 😄

When you Simps allow immigrants like my parents to come here, have children and make those children citizens through constitutional decree you open yourself to go old fashion fucking. Almost literally because with all these options your white women can't help themselves. Mixed race births were the fastest growing demographic in the last decade while at the same time white demographic numbers actually declined. More pure whites died off then were made by pure white couples. That's your replacement right there. No one has to murder or genocide you when you cucks pretty much paid us to come here and replace you. 😄
So, that was your parents intent? Was there a meeting before they came outlining the grand plan or something?

I'm also part Asian. We would all like to see cuck white racists, replaced. 😁
If you believe that the browning will be the same as the whiting was, then you are a fool. There has been a proofing a time with Central American, South American, and Caribe Islands to give us an idea of what to expect in an invasion of the United States from illegals that voted for what we will end up with. The new Prog House minority leader will come up with no answers. But he will be the intellectual giant as the people in the audience shakes their heads up and down saying. "Thats right"! Prog cities are true and blue. And the ghettos are not affected by racists unless it is their own.

So, that was your parents intent? Was there a meeting before they came outlining the grand plan or something?
A meeting.....no. 😄 But yes it was their intent as it is the intent of many Jamaicans. I mean you guys are right here, an hour and half flight away and all we have to do is give birth here and our children are citizens. You don't need a meeting to sus that vulnerability out. 😄
So you’re a racist as well as a deplorable troll…sweet.
There isn't a racist bone in my body. I make sure to be clear that I'm talking about cuck whites, cuck whites being the sad Soy Boys and Girls who would love to have a white Christian nation but are too pussy and lazy to bring it about. Your ancestors would be disappointed. 😄

If you believe that the browning will be the same as the whiting was, then you are a fool. There has been a proofing a time with Central American, South American, and Caribe Islands to give us an idea of what to expect in an invasion of the United States from illegals that voted for what we will end up with. The new Prog House minority leader will come up with no answers. But he will be the intellectual giant as the people in the audience shakes their heads up and down saying. "Thats right"! Prog cities are true and blue. And the ghettos are not affected by racists unless it is their own.
Can someone translate this from cuck white to English for me?

A meeting.....no. 😄 But yes it was their intent as it is the intent of many Jamaicans. I mean you guys are right here, an hour and half flight away and all we have to do is give birth here and our children are citizens. You don't need a meeting to sus that vulnerability out. 😄

There isn't a racist bone in my body. I make sure to be clear that I'm talking about cuck whites, cuck whites being the sad Soy Boys and Girls who would love to have a white Christian nation but are too pussy and lazy to bring it about. Your ancestors would be disappointed. 😄
So, your parents were here illegally, and your citizenship is due to a bastardized reading of our constitution…got it…

And yes you are a vile racist. You refer to white Americans as “cuck whites”, a vile term, you seem to hate Christians, you think they‘re stupid, and weak.

You’re no different than this guy

1670328547692.jpeg

And will probably end up the same way…in cuffs.

So, your parents were here illegally, and your citizenship is due to a bastardized reading of our constitution…got it…

And yes you are a vile racist. You refer to white Americans as “cuck whites”, a vile term, you seem to hate Christians, you think they‘re stupid, and weak.

View attachment 735280

Would that we could all witness and enjoy such an event.

My parents were here legally on work visas. IBM brought over a whole bunch of Jamaican immigrants to work as service techs in 80s and help push out their older, whiter, more expensive work force. 😁

And who cares what you think of the interpretation. You can believe whatever interpretation you want in your little cuck heart but the reality is its our interpretation that's cuckolding you.

View attachment 735280

It's not a term of hate, it's a term of amusement. A cuck is a person who is forced to watch other men enjoy having their way with his wife. That's what you are. We get to have our way with America and you get to watch. 😁

My parents were here legally on work visas. IBM brought over a whole bunch of Jamaican immigrants to work as service techs in 80s and help push out their older, whiter, more expensive work force. 😁

And who cares what you think of the interpretation. You can believe whatever interpretation you want in your little cuck heart but the reality is its our interpretation that's cuckolding you.

It's not a term of hate, it's a term of amusement. A cuck is a person who is forced to watch other men enjoy having their way with his wife. That's what you are. We get to have our way with America and you get to watch. 😁
So you’d like a race war…hmmm…just like a racist…

So you’d like a race war…hmmm…just like a racist…
Is there going to be a war? Really? 😄 You cosplayers don't want war. You're going to go out with a whimper and a fart, not war. But you guys go ahead and LARP around in your soldier customes during Drag Time Story Hour not ever recognizing the irony. 😄

In a tie for Most Racist Poster On USMB.

And proud of it.

Goat Curious is more troll than anything. Im2 is the most racist pile of shit on the site. Superbadbrutha who is actually Superwhitemutha is a racist trying to defame blacks by putting on a minstrel show of bad behavior by blacks as defined by the KKK

But Goat Curious is just an Arab troll. I guarantee he's never been withing a thousand miles of Jamaca.

How can you not know j-mac? You cuck whites engineered your own replacement. 😄

When you Simps allow immigrants like my parents to come here, have children and make those children citizens through constitutional decree you open yourself to go old fashion fucking. Almost literally because with all these options your white women can't help themselves. Mixed race births were the fastest growing demographic in the last decade while at the same time white demographic numbers actually declined. More pure whites died off then were made by pure white couples. That's your replacement right there. No one has to murder or genocide you when you cucks pretty much paid us to come here and replace you. 😄
So you admit to being a white sup troll playing a little act here? Got it.

Forum List

Back