Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty?

Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty

• Build the wall, tear down the statue.

• Screw the wall, bring us your tired...

• Build the wall, but leave the Statue up for humor's sake.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not to worry, liberals will get around to that one eventually.

What is your answer?

What you really mean is you didn't like my answer...my bad.

I was just curious if you were going to answer the poll. Are you skeered? There's no Mexicans hiding behind it. It's safe. I promise.
It's a Trojan Horse............burn it...............LOL

That's the spirit! Are you wearing your jack boots?
Steel toed boots.............have the torch ready...........where's the barbeque.................

Big Daddy Guberment will build us a ginormous WALL!!!

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-- or not?
Awe, someone thinks a poem on a piece of metal should be binding law....

Silly goose

Not at all. But it's sad that so many of you are ready to betray our heritage. Land of the free my ass.
That isn't our heritage. It is a poem written by a foreign nation on a piece of metal and gifted to the US.

Yes, the poor were once the backbone of this nation. They built it from nothing. Sadly those poor are long dead and gone and now they have been replaced with poor people who have no understanding of WORKING YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER works and instead opt to ride the gravy train.

-- or not?
You shitforbrains liars are pathetic. Legal immigration is going on in full motion.

-- or not?
We have a legal immigration system.
Our Foreign-born percentage of the U.S. population reached a 107-year high of 13.7 percent in 2016.
That is enough.

Sadly those poor are long dead and gone and now they have been replaced with poor people who have no understanding of WORKING YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER works and instead opt to ride the gravy train.

That sounds more like slacker millennials than any Mexicans I've known. The gravy train is the problem, not poor people, not Mexicans. Fix that, and there's no need to tilt fascist.

We don't have to tear it down ... but, can we at least get her some more fashionable clothes?

_pdp_sq_

Once again the crazy left needs to understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration before they make profound opinions about historical icons.
But through the stroke of a pen, trump can and has greatly limited legal immigration. So you and he dont support that either.

-- or not?

If the designers and builders of the Statue of Liberty intended to allow people to enter the Country illegally (I doubt they did). . . then why did they even bother with classes and tests for citizenship?

ellisislandjpg-f2603d921375aa34.jpg

Note the "wall" is a barrier of water and the only bridge to the mainland from Ellis Island was not open to the public.

Last edited:

-- or not?
That poem has nothing to do with the construction of the statue, which was built and installed 34 years before the poem was applied by some scumbag politicians.

-- or not?
That poem has nothing to do with the construction of the statue, which was built and installed 34 years before the poem was applied by some scumbag politicians.

Well, golly. That changes everything. My bad.

-- or not?

Educate yourself on how immigration was handled on Ellis Island.

All of them were processed, some let in and some denied.

Those who were denied were denied for various reasons, such as Marxist affiliations, mental illness, or being just plain stupid, etc.

Granted, all three are really one in the same.

Sadly those poor are long dead and gone and now they have been replaced with poor people who have no understanding of WORKING YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER works and instead opt to ride the gravy train.

That sounds more like slacker millennials than any Mexicans I've known. The gravy train is the problem, not poor people, not Mexicans. Fix that, and there's no need to tilt fascist.
One of my students arrived here from Ireland and she was not eligible for ANY benefits, and she and her husband were living in a goddamned tent. No lie. She couldn't get food stamps, nothing.

What part of that needs to be fixed?

Forum List

Back