President Trump Addresses the Nation - January 8, 2019

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will have two things to say.
Everything Trump said is a lie and they will tell us how great it will be if we give them a shitload more of our money in taxes.

They will say with a big smile that we should give them their crumbs back.

Dwb90VLWoAAF8n-.jpg

Last edited:
Everything Trump said is a lie and they will tell us how great it will be if we give them a shitload more of our money in taxes.

How does one pay for a 2000mile wall? Tax cuts ?

A whole 8 minutes planned. :21::21::21:

I guess they did not want him to start free styling and to stay on script

No damn way am I wasting my time watching Donnie or the fool Democrats. Life is too short for that shit.

We are trading non working Liberal moochers..........sucking off the Gov't tit for workers from Mexico.......it's our form of Amnesty...............You wanted Compromise........there you go...........you packed yet.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Live
Next event begins at 9:00 PM EST.

We will be able to watch the President from the Oval Office here

I have a policy. I don't pay attention to anyone who I know is dishonest and engages in gaslighting. Pass.

But here's what you'll see. Don will be kicking off his 2020 campaign as the media which he decries fawningly plays along. He will appeal to his racist white supremacist base with fear mongering of all things he can paint brown as the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class approvingly stands by. And the "opposing" party of course will in response feign resolve and outrage. Amateur theater at it's best.

We are trading non working Liberal moochers..........sucking off the Gov't tit for workers from Mexico.......it's our form of Amnesty...............You wanted Compromise........there you go...........you packed yet.
Mexico isn't paying are they.

Mexico isn't paying are they.
That next Caravan comes ..........why yes they will be paying......so sorry.......border closed.......worked well for them in Tijuana..............Pain causes them to change their minds............they might build a Wall themselves.........LOL

What was funny...........in Tijuana they were ticked off at the INVASION...........from South of them.....

Forum List

Back