Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty?

Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty

• Build the wall, tear down the statue.

• Screw the wall, bring us your tired...

• Build the wall, but leave the Statue up for humor's sake.

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-- or not?
Lol
Yeah, we should tear it down as a tribute to France...

The words on the Statue of Liberty are NOT U.S. Immigration Law. Also, they don't say give us your tired, poor illegal aliens with no way to know who is coming here. Ellis Island had examinations for health, and criminal backgrounds. If you had problems you were turned away like every other country. What's wrong with that?

Once again the crazy left needs to understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration before they make profound opinions about historical icons.
They never will. Proof the government run media has control of too many American minds.

Sad but true.

Sadly those poor are long dead and gone and now they have been replaced with poor people who have no understanding of WORKING YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER works and instead opt to ride the gravy train.

That sounds more like slacker millennials than any Mexicans I've known. The gravy train is the problem, not poor people, not Mexicans. Fix that, and there's no need to tilt fascist.
One of my students arrived here from Ireland and she was not eligible for ANY benefits, and she and her husband were living in a goddamned tent. No lie. She couldn't get food stamps, nothing.

What part of that needs to be fixed?

Somehow Mexicans get them. Ah! Maybe she just needs a stolen SS#.

-- or not?
Yep tear it down. We are no longer that nation. America is no longer a beacon of hope but has turned to hate and fear.

The MEDIA, Democrats, the Elites, and their weak minded useful idiot minions have tried, and failed to blur the line between ILLEGAL aliens, and LEGAL Immigrants. They purposely do this to try to sway the discussion so we have Amnesty, and therefore Open Borders. Yes, they've been brainwashed to think this is good for our country.

Sadly those poor are long dead and gone and now they have been replaced with poor people who have no understanding of WORKING YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER works and instead opt to ride the gravy train.

That sounds more like slacker millennials than any Mexicans I've known. The gravy train is the problem, not poor people, not Mexicans. Fix that, and there's no need to tilt fascist.
One of my students arrived here from Ireland and she was not eligible for ANY benefits, and she and her husband were living in a goddamned tent. No lie. She couldn't get food stamps, nothing.

She must be the wrong color

-- or not?

No....we should always take in LEGAL WHITE EUROPEANS just as our founders said we should.
The statue should definitely be modified as shown below.
wetbacks.gif

The words on the Statue of Liberty are NOT U.S. Immigration Law. Also, they don't say give us your tired, poor illegal aliens with no way to know who is coming here. Ellis Island had examinations for health, and criminal backgrounds. If you had problems you were turned away like every other country. What's wrong with that?
Nothing. But when Ellis Island was running full bore, how could you track how many people had arrived here illegally? We didn't even have social security numbers until what--the 1940's?

Yep tear it down. We are no longer that nation. America is no longer a beacon of hope but has turned to hate and fear.

So the intent of the words on the statue were so the U.S. would let in every criminal, terrorist, drug dealer and those looking for a free ride? Or did they want workers to build the country, and productive people?

Read about Ellis Island. Nobody is trying to stop LEGAL IMMIGRATION, yet the weak minded, low information types believe the lies of the Democrats, and Media. Are you one of them?

So the intent of the words on the statue were so the U.S. would let in every criminal, terrorist, drug dealer and those looking for a free ride? Or did they want workers to build the country, and productive people?

Read about Ellis Island. Nobody is trying to stop LEGAL IMMIGRATION, yet the weak minded, low information types believe the lies of the Democrats, and Media. Are you one of them?
Yes, Trump has cut WAY back on legal immigration.

Yes, Trump has cut WAY back on legal immigration.

That sucks...how has that fucked the American people?

-- or not?
Awe, someone thinks a poem on a piece of metal should be binding law....

Silly goose

Not at all. But it's sad that so many of you are ready to betray our heritage. Land of the free my ass.
You’re a Libertarian aka selfish, cheap fuck.

What do you mean?

-- or not?
Awe, someone thinks a poem on a piece of metal should be binding law....

Silly goose

Not at all. But it's sad that so many of you are ready to betray our heritage. Land of the free my ass.
You’re a Libertarian aka selfish, cheap fuck.

Like bripat9643?

None of it.

None of it.

I'm not sure if she's saying that they should be taken care of or what. Our country should be a beacon for freedom, not a bread line.

-- or not?
Dictating domestic policy by virtue of a writing contest, isn’t exactly sound...

-- or not?
Dictating domestic policy by virtue of a writing contest, isn’t exactly sound...

Dodge 'em!

Any excuse to cover up the fact that you wall cowards are betraying everything that ever made America great. You're trading it in for the fear-mongering of a tin-pot dictator. Silly fascists.

Forum List

Back