should we pay blood donors More

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
IS this a generational thing or is something else at work.? My dad was O- so his was high demand. Dont know how much he got paid for it but every buck counted with 6 kids. Did demonizing large portions of the population for not taking your pet vax alienate em.....

IS this a generational thing or is something else at work.? My dad was O- so his was high demand. Dont know how much he got paid for it but every buck counted with 6 kids. Did demonizing large portions of the population for not taking your pet vax alienate em.....
also O-, but I'm on so many meds, they may not take it.

I've never been paid. Do I think people should? Yes.

You certainly get charged enough if you need it.

Maybe a banked program. Give three pints and you aren't charged for one if you ever need it.

I've never been paid. Do I think people should? Yes.

You certainly get charged enough if you need it.

Maybe a banked program. Give three pints and you aren't charged for one if you ever need it.
Aint that the truth. When we had our first child the Father-in-law showed me his bill for the wifes birth, It was under a grand she was born 71

My blood is pure. The only way they get it comes with a $1,500 per unit price tag.

I'm saving myself.

In Canada blood doners don't get paid, and we're not charged for it if we need it. This is an instance in which the free market doesn't apply.

Things will rapidly change this year as they drop like flies .

I will then only sell to other Pure Ones . Nothing to go to Impure people--- the Clotted ones . Mo mercy .

And I will want a strong market price for the privilege .
Even more because I have one of the rarer groups, as you might well imagine-- AB , RH+.Royalty .

I know One Blood down in South Florida used to set up around movie theaters and give out free movie tickets in exchange for blood. Could be whatever gimmick they were using instead of cash took a hit during covid. :dunno:

Joe Biden on the other hand doesn't give blood, he takes it!

1704847750793.png

Forum List

Back