U.S. Biden courts critical Black voters in South Carolina, decrying white supremacy

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is due who was supposed to put american back together instead he gets behind a pulpit pitting one half of american against each other starting a wat like hitler. biden is them ost evile person in america. anyone follwing him is crazy.

Last edited:
I believe a protest from a couple of people occurred on behalf of Palestine just as he was beginning to speak. I found this video by watching India News, I didn;t see it reported in Western MSM.

Biden has much experience courting Black voters and getting rich off of their support. How else do think he's gotten where he is?

White democrats are the real white supremacists. They believe blacks are inherently inferior and can’t get by without white sympathy and assistance.
Biden pandering to this church is a prime example.
Damn when are you fools going to get some new material? We know who the white supremacist are and it isn't Democrats that are on this forum attacking black folks.

White democrats are the real white supremacists. They believe blacks are inherently inferior and can’t get by without white sympathy and assistance.
Biden pandering to this church is a prime example.
blacks dem,s all the way

this is due who was supposed to put american back together instead he gets behind a pulpit pitting one half of american against each other starting a wat like hitler. biden is them ost evile person in america. anyone follwing him is crazy.
English please

All the while completely ignoring the horrendous amount of Black on Black murders.

Forum List

Back