Defense Secretary Austin

Soooo, all we know now, for sure, is that the 6th in line for succession to POTUS did not have prostate cancer surgery.

And that's by definition, because the party that likes to fuck kids will ONLY lie 100% of time.

Maybe he was getting a dick implant or something... always wanted a plastic vagina?

Nobody fucking cares.... the premise is that the Secy of Defense is getting his dick worked on while the Deputy Secy of Defense is doing jello shots in the Caribbean - let's say we got invaded - would either one of those substandard, dumb mother fuckers do anything besides run and hide?

Of course not. Let's keep it real.

The people in his administration are not very good anyway. We are fortunate that from other eras our military has men and women that can make decisions at lower levels as the top levels are not that good in many ways due to modern Prog politics.

Would you count Biden as one who needed to know?

No.

Like I pointed out, the President has other underlings to send flowers and get well soon cards in his name.

It isn't like Mr. Austin is a personal friend of his, just one of thousands of employees, albeit, one with a pretty high rank.

Secretary austin had prostate cancer surgery. The Pentagon finally gave details after not being transparent.

/——/ I’m sorry for his illness. Why the secrecy?

1704831596459.png

No.

Like I pointed out, the President has other underlings to send flowers and get well soon cards in his name.

It isn't like Mr. Austin is a personal friend of his, just one of thousands of employees, albeit, one with a pretty high rank.

Huh?!!! Austin is his 'Secretary of Defense' for crying out loud!! The president should should have been personally notified as quickly as possible!

Huh?!!! Austin is his 'Secretary of Defense' for crying out loud!! The president should should have been personally notified as quickly as possible!

It isn't like there aren't a legion of undersecretaries and deputies to cover for Austin. Sure, if the work at DOD wasn't getting done because of the procedure, then its a priority for the President to take action. But I haven't heard that was the case.

The people in his administration are not very good anyway. We are fortunate that from other eras our military has men and women that can make decisions at lower levels as the top levels are not that good in many ways due to modern Prog politics.
You are talking about the Trump Administration.

Why do you need to know that he has prostate cancer? How does that affect your life?
It is all about being transparent dumb-ass. He holds a high position during a time of conflict in the Mid East and Eastern Europe. Are you really that obtuse?

Secretary austin had prostate cancer surgery. The Pentagon finally gave details after not being transparent.

That's weird. Austin called it "elective surgery".

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has been hospitalized since Jan. 1 due to complications from an elective medical procedure, the Pentagon announced late Friday in a short statement.

Forum List

Back