Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

JoeB131 said:
So, what about addressing the actual question? Your home is not people, your dog is not people, if North Koreans attack them can your country defend you? Apparently not according to you and Bongo.

Oh, I'm sorry, was there a question wrapped in your usual pile of crazy?

LOL, you talking about crazy cracks me up, you go girl.

As for was there a question?

kaz said:
Explain what is more basic than protecting the people of the United States in the Constitution?

Wow, you're right, it's not clear that was a question at all. Great point. LOL. I'd say you're illiterate, but the problem really is you can't see over your ego.

JoeB131 said:
I wouldn't want us to go to war and kill thousands of people over a dog. that's just crazy talk.

I'm even less inclined to go to war over electronic data, which isn't even a physical thing. Especially when I'm not 100% sold the Norks were actually to blame. This STILL could just be a disgruntled Sony employee.

Again, property is nothing to a Marxist. You want it all and jail or worse anyone who stands in your way to get it. But you look down your nose at anyone who thinks their property is important. What an obvious, shallow little child you are.

We are our life, liberty and property. Don't you like how Marxists like JoeTheBigot and Bongo don't care about property, yet they are obsessed with taking it from us? They are blinded by their greed. But to admit we have a right to our property would be to admit they don't have the right to freely take it from us. They don't grasp government protecting our property because they want government that is the greatest threat to taking our property from us.

Or we just aren't crazy people

That's not what the nice doctor says in your diagnosis.

who think we should be going to war over Dogs or electronic data.

Strawman, I never said "go to war" I said retaliate.

Sony didn't safeguard their data. They had 10 security breaches and did nothing to fix the problem until the Norks or some guy in his mother's basement decided to blow up their company.

Just like if I leave my widescreen sitting on my front porch, I really don't have much of a complaint is someone takes it.

And yet for your arrogant dismissal of people who care about their property, again, you support government freely taking it from us. If you so don't care about property, why are you so obsessed with it?

Every opponent or enemy that has attacked the USA in any way during the current and the immediately previous adminstation to the Obama administration has been retaliated against and punished, some to the point that Obama has been criticized for being overly reactive and relentless (drone strikes). There is no reason to suggest the response to NK will not follow the same doctrine.

It is Japanese, but the point is moot; the Constitution doesn't give the military (or Congress) the authority to act on behalf of foreign OR domestic companies. Really doesn't matter where it's based.

Say huh? Providing for the common defense of the American people is one of the most basic principles if not the most basic principle of the document. What you said is like saying a cook book has no recipes. Explain what is more basic than protecting the people of the United States in the Constitution? You have mental issues.

Let's run that back in slo-mo. See if you catch it.

Providing for the common defense of the American people is one of the most basic principles if not the most basic principle of the document

Indeed.
Oh I left a little clue in there. See if you can spot it.

Sony is not a "who". It's a "what".

Mental issues... SMH

Ah, this is your Marxism again. Businesses aren't people, got it. When people decide to transact business, we no longer have rights as human beings because we are enemies of the State to be monitored and tightly controlled. Got it, Karl. Thanks for that insight, I get it now. You're right, when I opened the doors of my business, I waived my Constitutional rights.

So Vladimir, what if the North Koreans bombed your house but didn't kill anyone? They only attacked your property, so the government can't defend you, right? What if they kill your dog and cut the tires on your car. Nope, still no people, they are clear.

You have mental issues.

his house would be a "what" --LOL

what if the NKs cyber attacked the government

another oh well its a "what"

We are our life, liberty and property. Don't you like how Marxists like JoeTheBigot and Bongo don't care about property, yet they are obsessed with taking it from us? They are blinded by their greed. But to admit we have a right to our property would be to admit they don't have the right to freely take it from us. They don't grasp government protecting our property because they want government that is the greatest threat to taking our property from us.
They like to think our property is their property to do with as they feel appropriate. If you have more than a potential Democrat voter, you got it by oppressing some minority.

JoeB131 said:
So, what about addressing the actual question? Your home is not people, your dog is not people, if North Koreans attack them can your country defend you? Apparently not according to you and Bongo.

LOL, you talking about crazy cracks me up, you go girl.

As for was there a question?

kaz said:
Explain what is more basic than protecting the people of the United States in the Constitution?

Wow, you're right, it's not clear that was a question at all. Great point. LOL. I'd say you're illiterate, but the problem really is you can't see over your ego.

JoeB131 said:
I wouldn't want us to go to war and kill thousands of people over a dog. that's just crazy talk.

I'm even less inclined to go to war over electronic data, which isn't even a physical thing. Especially when I'm not 100% sold the Norks were actually to blame. This STILL could just be a disgruntled Sony employee.

Again, property is nothing to a Marxist. You want it all and jail or worse anyone who stands in your way to get it. But you look down your nose at anyone who thinks their property is important. What an obvious, shallow little child you are.
Nor under his IQ.

Or we just aren't crazy people who think we should be going to war over Dogs or electronic data.

Sony didn't safeguard their data. They had 10 security breaches and did nothing to fix the problem until the Norks or some guy in his mother's basement decided to blow up their company.

Just like if I leave my widescreen sitting on my front porch, I really don't have much of a complaint is someone takes it.
If you leave your car in your driveway, do you have a right to complain? Well, maybe not you.... You might feel some poor potential Dem voter is more entitled to it than you, right?

Your front porch is your property. You have a big reason to complain if someone takes it.

Every opponent or enemy that has attacked the USA in any way during the current and the immediately previous adminstation to the Obama administration has been retaliated against and punished, some to the point that Obama has been criticized for being overly reactive and relentless (drone strikes). There is no reason to suggest the response to NK will not follow the same doctrine.

:wtf: Yes, Obama is the God of thunder and retribution, he knows all, and all who oppose him shall feel his wrath and quake in his presence. Yet to his friends and supporters, he is a gentle shepherd who holds them in his arms bringing limitless comfort and joy.

Or we just aren't crazy people who think we should be going to war over Dogs or electronic data.

if I saw a widescreen on a porch I would think it's a trap

Ah, this is your Marxism again. Businesses aren't people, got it. When people decide to transact business, we no longer have rights as human beings because we are enemies of the State to be monitored and tightly controlled. Got it, Karl. Thanks for that insight, I get it now. You're right, when I opened the doors of my business, I waived my Constitutional rights.

So Vladimir, what if the North Koreans bombed your house but didn't kill anyone? They only attacked your property, so the government can't defend you, right? What if they kill your dog and cut the tires on your car. Nope, still no people, they are clear.

You have mental issues.

Wow, wouldn't it be nice to see a Kaz post that doesn't immediately dip into the Crazy?

Businesses aren't people. They are subject to business law, and there are a whole lot of laws that protect their interests. heck, they even get taxed at a lower rate than people.

Kaz posts are kooky alright. He suggests that a corporation that operates mainly in the United States, pays enormous taxes here, and is a major player in our economy doesn't deserve our protection when attacked. Convoluted logic, but then again, many libertarians are off the wall when they reveal what they truly believe. I'm reminded all over again why they never win elections.

Swish, wouldn't it be nice to see a JoeTheBigot post that actually addressed the point? And you talking about dipping into crazy? That's classic.

A disgruntled Sony employee that went over to North Korea and attacked Sony with state sponsorship. The guessing game is over. The FBI has an iron clad case indicting the Norks for this.

[

Except you said you're not even willing to do that. It's just asinine to think that an attack on American company (and save the Japanese bullshit, they operate here, not there) is not an attack on America. What happens when foreign powers are able to command portions of our economy? Just wars have been fought over less. This is an attack on America, and the fallout and consequences are happening right here. Wake the hell up! You Branch Paulinians continue to take stupid to the next level.

Strike back?

You have mental issues.

Wow, wouldn't it be nice to see a Kaz post that doesn't immediately dip into the Crazy?

Businesses aren't people. They are subject to business law, and there are a whole lot of laws that protect their interests. heck, they even get taxed at a lower rate than people.

Kaz posts are kooky alright. He suggests that a corporation that operates mainly in the United States, pays enormous taxes here, and is a major player in our economy doesn't deserve our protection when attacked. Convoluted logic, but then again, many libertarians are off the wall when they reveal what they truly believe. I'm reminded all over again why they never win elections.

Strawman. I can get this logic from a liberal, I think more of you than that.

I think foreign corporations deserve protection ... in the United States.

I do not think foreign corporations deserve protection ... overseas.

I do think US corporations deserve protection overseas.

If you disagree with me, that's fine, but please stop liberaling on me and refuse to even state my view correctly or I will definitely change the positive view I have formed of you.

[

Except you said you're not even willing to do that. It's just asinine to think that an attack on American company (and save the Japanese bullshit, they operate here, not there) is not an attack on America. What happens when foreign powers are able to command portions of our economy? Just wars have been fought over less. This is an attack on America, and the fallout and consequences are happening right here. Wake the hell up! You Branch Paulinians continue to take stupid to the next level.

Again, how liberal of you. Joe was mixing arguments and pulling out transactional points without addressing my actual view. I think you are better than that.

KAZ SAID:

Actually, it's a convoluted questions, as the "Data belonging to a foreign corporation" is not "The people of the United States."

If Sony thinks their property is important, then they need to protect it. Of course, Sony is willing to throw away a 42 million dollar movie becuase some nerds made them look bad.

Right. Because we have so many options.. Oh, wait, we don't because we've been punishing North Korea for 60 years now.

And yet for your arrogant dismissal of people who care about their property, again, you support government freely taking it from us. If you so don't care about property, why are you so obsessed with it?

I don't mistake Sony's interests for MY interests.

I don't mistake Israel's interests for my interests.

I don't mistake Exxon-Mobile's interests for my interests.

If Sony cares about their property, they should have hired competent firewall designers.

If you leave your car in your driveway, do you have a right to complain? Well, maybe not you.... You might feel some poor potential Dem voter is more entitled to it than you, right?

Your front porch is your property. You have a big reason to complain if someone takes it.

Actually, Ernie, I picture you emerging onto your porch on a Sunday Morning screaming "Die Ni66er!!!! Second Amendment!!!!"

And some poor black kid saying, "I"m just a Jehovah's Witness!!!"

I think it's kind of bizarre that Kaz thinks any kind of government regulation is "communism" and "Marxist", but man, the minute someone threatens to take his stuff, he wants the government to do something about it.

KAZ SAID:

Actually, it's a convoluted questions, as the "Data belonging to a foreign corporation" is not "The people of the United States."

Now you're strawmanning yourself. So when you see your doctor about your megalomania, paranoia and anger, have you talked to him about your lack of long term memory as well? We've agreed through the whole discussion repeatedly that Sony is a foreign corporation and not under US military protection overseas. How do you not remember that? Fascinating.

If Sony thinks their property is important, then they need to protect it. Of course, Sony is willing to throw away a 42 million dollar movie becuase some nerds made them look bad.

Irrelevant to the discussion, but OK.

Right. Because we have so many options.. Oh, wait, we don't because we've been punishing North Korea for 60 years now.

Since you have no military experience you wouldn't kow that, but that's not true, there a lot of things they can do. A lot.

I don't mistake Sony's interests for MY interests.

I don't mistake Israel's interests for my interests.

I don't mistake Exxon-Mobile's interests for my interests.

If Sony cares about their property, they should have hired competent firewall designers.

Yes, you don't give a crap about anyone but yourself, that has been well documented and is all over your medical charts and was emphasized in the State sponsored evaluation in court for every charge. Remember when you kept going into rich neighborhoods and stripping naked then claimed you were Jesus Christ?

Forum List

Back