Should we cut off funding to Egypt and Libya?

Should we cut funding to Egypt and Libya?

• Total voters
Until justice is served and we get a answer from these two fucked up countries, I vote yes.

Someone ask why we sent fund to Egypt, the answer is easy the Camp David accord. We send billion in blood money to both Egypt and Israel and have since 1978. Thank Jimmy Carter for not putting a timeline to end it.

Politicians write checks with a word, not a pen. Not even a mouse click. They don't have to watch how much is in their bank account. And they certainly don't have to balance that account at the end of the month.

Is all of the above too much to ask... of the people we elect to represent ourselves?

We ( US under Obama) created the environment that allowed the muslem extremists to take control of Egypt and Libya. Isn't it our responsibility to support their revolutionary muslem agenda?

Egypt and Libya had free and fair elections.
These countries neglected their duty of protection of Embassies, but I didn't see any evidence, that State Institutions in those countries directed or caused the incidents.

We should join the majority of Americans - who think we should use their money in an effort to help our allies in Israel destroy Iran - before Iran can finish their nukes.

Oh, I forgot --- pathetic anti-American liberals in the US like Iran because they stand for peace and freedom --- oh, NO THEY DON'T -- that would be Israel...

How can lefties be SOOOOOOOOO STUPID???

We should join the majority of Americans - who think we should use their money in an effort to help our allies in Israel destroy Iran - before Iran can finish their nukes.

Oh, I forgot --- pathetic anti-American liberals in the US like Iran because they stand for peace and freedom --- oh, NO THEY DON'T -- that would be Israel...

By empowering Iraqi Shiites Bush handed everything South of Baghdad (100 billion barrels) over to the Iranians, the consequences you'll see gradually as Iraq increases its oil output. Before the Iranians only had piss-poor Lebanese Shiites under influence.

By empowering Iraqi Shiites Bush handed everything South of Baghdad (100 billion barrels) over to the Iranians, the consequences you'll see gradually as Iraq increases its oil output. Before the Iranians only had piss-poor Lebanese Shiites under influence.

LMAO!! So your defense for being a moron liberal is that it's Bushes fault? Try and sell that... oh, wait, you lefties twist the truth to say anything that might further degrade America...

Balme bush - monkey see - monkey do Dem party! God bless their souls...

LMAO!! So your defense for being a moron liberal is that it's Bushes fault? Try and sell that... oh, wait, you lefties twist the truth to say anything that might further degrade America...

Balme bush - monkey see - monkey do Dem party! God bless their souls...

Iraq will quadrouple oil-output by 2017.
Iraq's oil output overtakes Iran's - The Washington Post

When oil-prices stay same (highly unlikely) that would be around 350 billion $ annual income (2017) just by Oil sales, without touching natural gas which they also have a lot of.
That income is more than combined annual economic output of Israel+Syria.
Maliki is Iran's proconsul in Baghdad.

Truth hurts.
Maybe you don't feel it, yet.

Shit. I'm beginning to think that we should stop giving aid to anyone.

They love our money but sure don't love us.

Let em fend for themselves without our dollars.

There will always be snitches who will give intel for money if we need intel on whats going on. Spys.

Forum List

Back