Should we avoid killing their families?

We have a few Nazis in this topic promoting war crimes. Nice...

calm yourself , lassie

I am calm and I meant what I typed. I lost my best friend, whoever attacks our people should die, if their families know then they die and if anyone objects, they die. Soon they will learn to mind their manners.....or die

no comment........

At times that is best...this is one of those times

You're a pro-lifer. Would it be an appropriate response to the PP attack for the government to kill your family?

Two different issues ya freaking loon

NO. You're on the anti-abortion 'team' right? Those anti-abortion terrorists are your people. Why should you and your family be spared?

or should we bomb the shit out of them. Donald wants to know.

Suicide Attack Kills 6 American Service Members
Trump doesn't just want to kill the families of terrorists. He wants to bomb anyone who is held captive by ISISBOOMBAH.

And so does Cruz. He wants to deliberately carpet bomb innocents.

They are clueless dumbasses.

The world is a HARD PLACE...someone has to do the HARD WORK to finish the job, not just kick the can down the road.... Collateral Damage.... What was it 184,000 civilians when the bomb dropped on Japan, and how long did it take them to surrender after the second bomb?....Muslim's are MUCH dumber than Japs, it will take half a billion of them......Mecca first....GO The Donald and/or Ted Cruz!!!!

NukeMecca.jpg

And it didn't cost us a single American life to do this!
Nuking a holy site now, eh?

How do you think a billion Catholics would feel if someone nuked the Vatican. Do you think they would be like, "Gosh, I guess we should all be nice to the guys who did that"?

You'd have a billion pissed off Muslims on your hands, dumbass.

As soon asCatholics begin to behaed people, and run them down, or mass muder them while yelling I DID IT FOR YOU , MY GOD! then I'll worry about Catholics! AND if we have a billion pissed off muslims, a dozen more NUKES will cut that number down into a few hundred million, we can work on it further if VENGENCE is their game! COWARD, and pussy!

Should the Brits have nuked Northern Ireland 30 - 40 years ago, or thereabouts?

I am calm and I meant what I typed. I lost my best friend, whoever attacks our people should die, if their families know then they die and if anyone objects, they die. Soon they will learn to mind their manners.....or die

no comment........

You're a pro-lifer. Would it be an appropriate response to the PP attack for the government to kill your family?

NO. You're on the anti-abortion 'team' right? Those anti-abortion terrorists are your people. Why should you and your family be spared?

Go bother someone else ya damn dope, you're building a straw man and we see right through it.

Trump doesn't just want to kill the families of terrorists. He wants to bomb anyone who is held captive by ISISBOOMBAH.

The world is a HARD PLACE...someone has to do the HARD WORK to finish the job, not just kick the can down the road.... Collateral Damage.... What was it 184,000 civilians when the bomb dropped on Japan, and how long did it take them to surrender after the second bomb?....Muslim's are MUCH dumber than Japs, it will take half a billion of them......Mecca first....GO The Donald and/or Ted Cruz!!!!

NukeMecca.jpg

How do you think a billion Catholics would feel if someone nuked the Vatican. Do you think they would be like, "Gosh, I guess we should all be nice to the guys who did that"?

As soon asCatholics begin to behaed people, and run them down, or mass muder them while yelling I DID IT FOR YOU , MY GOD! then I'll worry about Catholics! AND if we have a billion pissed off muslims, a dozen more NUKES will cut that number down into a few hundred million, we can work on it further if VENGENCE is their game! COWARD, and pussy!
Wow. Look at you go, Nazi.
WHY are we there? Honestly....please tell me why we should be involved in the middle east woes in the first place....?

Please, someone, anyone, explain this to me...

What is the U.S. interest?
thet want you dead, Mona...

no comment........

Go bother someone else ya damn dope, you're building a straw man and we see right through it.

Squirm, fatty. You've been had.

NukeMecca.jpg

You know about the Inquisition, Right?

NukeMecca.jpg

Didn't have to now looking back at it!

Remember when the same RWnuts called Obama a war criminal for killing Anwar al-Awlaki with a drone?

How great is this latest deranged flip flop!

NukeMecca.jpg

Ancient history Jake ass! WE fight REALITY TODAY!

NukeMecca.jpg

You have no idea how foolish your post makes you look, do you? Priceless.

NukeMecca.jpg

Tim McVeigh's rightwing terrorism isn't ancient history. Should we have killed a few thousand conservatives in retaliation?

NukeMecca.jpg

You have no idea how foolish your post makes you look, do you? Priceless.

And you have no idea, how much of a coward and lacking common sense you demonstrate!

NukeMecca.jpg

Tim McVeigh's rightwing terrorism isn't ancient history. Should we have killed a few thousand conservatives in retaliation?

You conveniently forget the muslim connection! But I'd gladly watch a few thoiusand of you baby killers die, and just on moral grounds!

Forum List

Back