Should we avoid killing their families?

Kill them, kill their families and if anyone objects? Kill them

calm yourself , lassie

I am calm and I meant what I typed. I lost my best friend, whoever attacks our people should die, if their families know then they die and if anyone objects, they die. Soon they will learn to mind their manners.....or die

no comment........

At times that is best...this is one of those times

or should we bomb the shit out of them. Donald wants to know.

Suicide Attack Kills 6 American Service Members
Trump doesn't just want to kill the families of terrorists. He wants to bomb anyone who is held captive by ISISBOOMBAH.

And so does Cruz. He wants to deliberately carpet bomb innocents.

They are clueless dumbasses.

The world is a HARD PLACE...someone has to do the HARD WORK to finish the job, not just kick the can down the road.... Collateral Damage.... What was it 184,000 civilians when the bomb dropped on Japan, and how long did it take them to surrender after the second bomb?....Muslim's are MUCH dumber than Japs, it will take half a billion of them......Mecca first....GO The Donald and/or Ted Cruz!!!!

NukeMecca.jpg

And it didn't cost us a single American life to do this!
Nuking a holy site now, eh?

How do you think a billion Catholics would feel if someone nuked the Vatican. Do you think they would be like, "Gosh, I guess we should all be nice to the guys who did that"?

You'd have a billion pissed off Muslims on your hands, dumbass.

Yeah..............sure.............let's go after them all and throw the Geneva Conventions out the window.

Let's have our troops become just as terrible as those they fight. /sarcasm.

Trump doesn't just want to kill the families of terrorists. He wants to bomb anyone who is held captive by ISISBOOMBAH.

The world is a HARD PLACE...someone has to do the HARD WORK to finish the job, not just kick the can down the road.... Collateral Damage.... What was it 184,000 civilians when the bomb dropped on Japan, and how long did it take them to surrender after the second bomb?....Muslim's are MUCH dumber than Japs, it will take half a billion of them......Mecca first....GO The Donald and/or Ted Cruz!!!!

NukeMecca.jpg

calm yourself VIGI.......

We have a few Nazis in this topic promoting war crimes. Nice...

calm yourself , lassie

I am calm and I meant what I typed. I lost my best friend, whoever attacks our people should die, if their families know then they die and if anyone objects, they die. Soon they will learn to mind their manners.....or die

no comment........

I am of a profession----which dictates that I must nod with sympathy and
understanding <nod> <sympathy>

calm yourself , lassie

no comment........

You're a pro-lifer. Would it be an appropriate response to the PP attack for the government to kill your family?

NukeMecca.jpg

How do you think a billion Catholics would feel if someone nuked the Vatican. Do you think they would be like, "Gosh, I guess we should all be nice to the guys who did that"?

As soon asCatholics begin to behaed people, and run them down, or mass muder them while yelling I DID IT FOR YOU , MY GOD! then I'll worry about Catholics! AND if we have a billion pissed off muslims, a dozen more NUKES will cut that number down into a few hundred million, we can work on it further if VENGENCE is their game! COWARD, and pussy!

calm yourself , lassie

no comment........

You're a pro-lifer. Would it be an appropriate response to the PP attack for the government to kill your family?

Two different issues ya freaking loon

NukeMecca.jpg

As soon asCatholics begin to behaed people, and run them down, or mass muder them while yelling I DID IT FOR YOU , MY GOD! then I'll worry about Catholics! AND if we have a billion pissed off muslims, a dozen more NUKES will cut that number down into a few hundred million, we can work on it further if VENGENCE is their game! COWARD, and pussy!
Wow. Look at you go, Nazi.

NukeMecca.jpg

calm yourself VIGI.......

Rosie, I'm very calm...it just takes BALLS to do what has to be done! with over 25% of muslim's the world wide agreeing with ISIS's ways, I have NO QUALMS of taking out a few hundred million supposed innocents!

by the time hearings made it out of the SC all the candidates would be too old to serve..

so, yes!

WHY are we there? Honestly....please tell me why we should be involved in the middle east woes in the first place....?

Please, someone, anyone, explain this to me...

What is the U.S. interest?

NukeMecca.jpg

Wow. Look at you go, Nazi.

Meow, little pussy!

Forum List

Back