Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

and you are a lawyer :confused:

Yes. Not sure what it has to do with anything. But it seems obvious that if Romney wasnt paying taxes, that the government would have charged him for not paying taxes. See it's a crime not to pay taxes. And since Romney's rival in this election, Barack Obama, runs the government. Logic dictates that if Romney was breaking the law and had been for serveral years, that Obama would have had Romney arrested for tax evasion.

Unless of course, you want us to believe that Obama isn't enforcing the law and that's why Romney isn't in jail. Of course, you are free to make that argument, but I am not sure it helps you convince people we should reelect Obama.

to spin successfully you need to understand the logic first.

logic dictates, lol.

well, you did not say that you are a successful or good lawyer.

In other words, Im right, you cant refute me, so you do the next best thing to make yourself feel better:)

BTW if someone legally pays the taxes they are obligated to pay, then they have paid their taxes. But if tax fraud takes place at the levels you are suggesting and Obama ignores it, why should we vote for him?

and you are a lawyer :confused:

Yes. Not sure what it has to do with anything. But it seems obvious that if Romney wasnt paying taxes, that the government would have charged him for not paying taxes. See it's a crime not to pay taxes. And since Romney's rival in this election, Barack Obama, runs the government. Logic dictates that if Romney was breaking the law and had been for serveral years, that Obama would have had Romney arrested for tax evasion.

Unless of course, you want us to believe that Obama isn't enforcing the law and that's why Romney isn't in jail. Of course, you are free to make that argument, but I am not sure it helps you convince people we should reelect Obama.

logic dictates, lol.

BTW. I have no need to spin anything. Im not being dishonest.

This thread proves what I have said all along, the average bagger is so stupid, so full of lies and hate of the Black man that he will justfiy
anything

absolutely anything

we have one guy here who claims he is a lawyer, of course he isnt, no lawyer would argue that someone who didnt have a tax bill had broken the law

idiots

ROMNEY didnt pay taxes because he manipulated the tax code, and you guys love that he did that

Tonight he is going on live national tv and he will shoot, in the head until dead, 48 infants..you will love that too...

That's stupid, because Reid never claimed Romney broke any laws. In fact, Romney may have received IRS amnesty, but we can't know without seeing his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

So it's legal to not pay taxes now?

Sheesh, I wish someone had told me that before now.

There are many completely legal ways for a multimillionaire to have no tax liability.

This thread proves what I have said all along, the average bagger is so stupid, so full of lies and hate of the Black man that he will justfiy
anything

absolutely anything

we have one guy here who claims he is a lawyer, of course he isnt, no lawyer would argue that someone who didnt have a tax bill had broken the law

idiots

Again, so failing to pay taxes isnt against the law now?

Im sure wesley snipes would be happy to know that.

ROMNEY didnt pay taxes because he manipulated the tax code, and you guys love that he did that

Tonight he is going on live national tv and he will shoot, in the head until dead, 48 infants..you will love that too...

Except the evidence we have shows Romney DID pay taxes.

logic dictates, lol.

In other words, Im right, you cant refute me, so you do the next best thing to make yourself feel better:)

BTW if someone legally pays the taxes they are obligated to pay, then they have paid their taxes. But if tax fraud takes place at the levels you are suggesting and Obama ignores it, why should we vote for him?

yes, those are other words.

anything

absolutely anything

idiots

Again, so failing to pay taxes isnt against the law now?

Im sure wesley snipes would be happy to know that.

you keep proving with each post that you are not a lawyer and just another liar, do you realize that?

logic dictates, lol.

I can't comprehend how you people can be so blatantly dishonest and pretend as if you are justified for it.

I can't comprehend how you people can be so blatantly dishonest and pretend as if you are justified for it.

here is a little hole in your "logic".

ever heard of tax amnesty?

Twist and shout, everybody!

watching these conz twist into pretzels to defend the indefensible is entertaining

Regarding Romney and the presidency, Emmett cites a bit of Mormon lore called the White Horse Prophecy that has floated around since the time of Mormon founder Joseph Smith. It suggests that Mormons believe a time will come when the U.S. Constitution is eroding and Mormon leaders will save it and usher in a new theocracy with Mormons in charge. Emmett’s great-great-grandfather talked about it. In a discourse from 1855, Young wrote that "when the Constitution hangs, as it were, upon a single thread, they will have to call for the 'Mormon' Elders to save it from utter destruction; and they will step forth and do it."

From the OP link.

So you think the Constitution is "eroding" and hanging "upon a single thread?" If not, why the concern?

Brigham Young’s great-great-granddaughter believes so.

A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Sue Emmett is Mormon royalty. Her great-great-grandfather was Brigham Young, the founder of Salt Lake City, first governor of Utah, and president and prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) from 1847 until his death in 1877.

Much More: Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney

No one seemed bothered about obamas religion/s. So why would anyone care about romneys?

You should have been here in '08...

I knew it would only be a matter of time before "hate the Jews" would roll over to "hate the Mormons."

Of course, after the election I imagine things will return to normal...

here is a little hole in your "logic".

ever heard of tax amnesty?

You mean where a person has to pay a certain amount to be forgiven for previous held tax liabilities?

The program where you have to PAY TAXES to recieve amnesty from other taxes?

Let's for argument sake, say that Romney took advantage of tax amnesty. In which, He paid a certain amount in taxes to be forgiven for not paying other taxes.

Then Harry Reid's claim that Romney didn't pay taxes would still be false because he paid the money.

Do we have any evidence that Romney needed to use tax amnesty? Do we have any evidence that he did use it?

Of course not.

Clearly though, despite the fact that we have no evidence of this, that we have no evidence that Romney hasnt paid taxes, we have no evidence of any investigation into his failure to pay taxes or any criminal prosecution, we are supposed to believe that he didn't pay his taxes.

You really think this is a legitimate argument?

Regarding Romney and the presidency, Emmett cites a bit of Mormon lore called the White Horse Prophecy that has floated around since the time of Mormon founder Joseph Smith. It suggests that Mormons believe a time will come when the U.S. Constitution is eroding and Mormon leaders will save it and usher in a new theocracy with Mormons in charge. Emmett’s great-great-grandfather talked about it. In a discourse from 1855, Young wrote that "when the Constitution hangs, as it were, upon a single thread, they will have to call for the 'Mormon' Elders to save it from utter destruction; and they will step forth and do it."

From the OP link.

So you think the Constitution is "eroding" and hanging "upon a single thread?" If not, why the concern?

Brigham Young’s great-great-granddaughter believes so.

Much More: Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney

No one seemed bothered about obamas religion/s. So why would anyone care about romneys?

You should have been here in '08...

I knew it would only be a matter of time before "hate the Jews" would roll over to "hate the Mormons."

Of course, after the election I imagine things will return to normal...

I doubt that, I am sure after Romney wins, they will be hating even more. Especially if he turns out to be a good leader.

Twist and shout, everybody!

watching these conz twist into pretzels to defend the indefensible is entertaining

We arent the ones defending Obama.

Obama doesnt need defending, the entire planet knows who and what you are, they dont take you seriously.

You might want to let the White House know that one. lol. Im sure they will be impressed that there are actually people falling for their nonsense.

I doubt the entire planet knows or even cares about who and what I am. I doubt most of the planet is even aware of my existance. Im not really arrogant enough to presume that.

Forum List

Back