Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

ALL mormons are MORONS including Harry Reid, OK?

but at least harry is on the side of decency and freedom and common sense, even if he does believe in magic underwear

plus, reid's background compared to romney, you dont want to go there, one is a real man, the other isnt

Honestly, if possible, how can you spew such shit when Reid is lying before the Senate? Really what drives a person to condone such behavior?

Doesn't answer my question in the slightest.

I'm sorry. Maybe you need to turn up your A/C or adjust your drip.

Or you could just answer the question.

Okay, let me be blunt. It would be scary as hell having a devout Mormon president who believes his religion was founded on Jewish roots - in North America.

Is The Mormon Church stuck with an embarrassing book it cannot historically support?

Dr. Claude Mariottini - Professor of Old Testament: The Mormon Church and the Lost Tribes of Israel

but at least harry is on the side of decency and freedom and common sense, even if he does believe in magic underwear

plus, reid's background compared to romney, you dont want to go there, one is a real man, the other isnt

Honestly, if possible, how can you spew such shit when Reid is lying before the Senate? Really what drives a person to condone such behavior?

he is lying?

:lol::lol:

oh god, hey genius, do you know how you or Willard can prove he is lying?

I'm sorry. Maybe you need to turn up your A/C or adjust your drip.

Or you could just answer the question.

Okay, let me be blunt. It would be scary as hell having a devout Mormon president who believes his religion was founded on Jewish roots - in North America.

Is The Mormon Church stuck with an embarrassing book it cannot historically support?

Dr. Claude Mariottini - Professor of Old Testament: The Mormon Church and the Lost Tribes of Israel

A Church claiming to be restoration of pure Christianity citing Jewish roots... totally scandalous there.

Read the Book of Mormon sometime. You'd be surprised what your ancestors went through.

Still doesnt answer my question though.

Last edited:

he is lying?

Yeah. The fact that Romney isn't in jail is proof that Reid is lying.

Not sure why it escapes you.

he is lying?

Hey constipHATEDlib, you fucking idiot douche bag. Do you know the burden to prove the liar is lying isn't on the one calling the liar a liar? The burden is on the one telling the lie to show that he is (allegedly) speaking the truth in the first fucking place you dishonest idiot asshat fuckwit scumbag motherfucker.

Didja ever notice that useless rancid diseased blood clots like conztipHATEDlib never have the decency to just die in a lake of Fire-AIDS?

Last edited:

he is lying?

Yeah. The fact that Romney isn't in jail is proof that Reid is lying.

Not sure why it escapes you.

That's stupid, because Reid never claimed Romney broke any laws. In fact, Romney may have received IRS amnesty, but we can't know without seeing his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

and you are a lawyer :confused:

Yes. Not sure what it has to do with anything. But it seems obvious that if Romney wasnt paying taxes, that the government would have charged him for not paying taxes. See it's a crime not to pay taxes. And since Romney's rival in this election, Barack Obama, runs the government. Logic dictates that if Romney was breaking the law and had been for serveral years, that Obama would have had Romney arrested for tax evasion.

Unless of course, you want us to believe that Obama isn't enforcing the law and that's why Romney isn't in jail. Of course, you are free to make that argument, but I am not sure it helps you convince people we should reelect Obama.

these conz are dumber than I thought, but like with every issue on the planet, they not only dont know the answer, these stupid bigot assholes dont even know the question

i dont have the energy to explain it to them...

Yes. Not sure what it has to do with anything. But it seems obvious that if Romney wasnt paying taxes, that the government would have charged him for not paying taxes. See it's a crime not to pay taxes. And since Romney's rival in this election, Barack Obama, runs the government. Logic dictates that if Romney was breaking the law and had been for serveral years, that Obama would have had Romney arrested for tax evasion.

Unless of course, you want us to believe that Obama isn't enforcing the law and that's why Romney isn't in jail. Of course, you are free to make that argument, but I am not sure it helps you convince people we should reelect Obama.

dont be silly, you are not a lawyer...any lawyer would know that someone like romney could manipulate the tax code and laws and offshore investment practices to legally avoid paying taxes

lawyer :lol::lol::lol: dont be silly

these conz are dumber than I thought, but like with every issue on the planet, they not only dont know the answer, these stupid bigot assholes dont even know the question

i dont have the energy to explain it to them...

Thats because you are ignorant, lazy, bigot who wouldnt know how to beat someone in an argument if someone else handed you the argument to make.

dont be silly, you are not a lawyer...any lawyer would know that someone like romney could manipulate the tax code and laws and offshore investment practices to legally avoid paying taxes

so you are arguing that we don't legally have to pay taxes either?

So why hasnt Obama prosecuted him? It would get the tax returns public. Smear Romney.

Oh yeah, Because its untrue.

That's stupid, because Reid never claimed Romney broke any laws. In fact, Romney may have received IRS amnesty, but we can't know without seeing his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

So it's legal to not pay taxes now?

Sheesh, I wish someone had told me that before now.

Sure it is, if you have a team of tax lawyers who specialize in foreign tax havens and can find all the loopholes.

But if Romney didn't owe any money then he would not have been guilty of not paying taxes.

And we know he DID pay taxes just from the tax forms he has so far released.

Whereas Reid has no possible way of legally obtaining the "information" he would need to have in order to make his claim.

So, we know Reid is lying.

Reid is a liar. And lying is what lying libs do.

to spin successfully you need to understand the logic first.

logic dictates, lol.

well, you did not say that you are a successful or good lawyer.

Forum List

Back