Should Ukraine take the Ukraine-Russia War into Russia?

Wrong

We simply know because they failed to hide them and they DO NOT have twice as many

I have posted thios before which PROVESS you are a fucking liar and you have never refuted it

They have a slightly larger number of bombs than the US . THEY DO NOT HAVE TWICE AS MANY

Your worthless ass ALWAYS dreams shit up out of the blue and post it. You do not know shit and are ignorant and out of touch with REALITY.

We do not assume any such thing. We know we would be destroyed in a nuclear war and so wou,d russia. They know it as well and will not risk it
Who said you this?
Ok. How would you translate, say, this sentence?
IMG_20230323_150501.jpg

IMG_20230701_123453.jpg

IMG_20230404_062054.jpg

Not a crime involving the Russians.

Actually, most of the victims were the Russians. And the Kievan Junta totally "justified " the actions of the murderers.
It does not justify their invasion.
No. It demonstrate that Kievan Junta is an opressive, discriminative and abusing régime. It does justify their recognition of the independence of DPR and LPR and, therefore, it justify their collective self-defense.

The Cuban missle crises is iirrelevant.
Its pretty relevant. NATO tanks and missiles in Kharkov region are absolutely unacceptable for them as well, as Soviet missiles in Cuba or Texas are unacceptable for the USA.

Actually, most of the victims were the Russians. And the Kievan Junta totally "justified " the actions of the murderers.

No. It demonstrate that Kievan Junta is an opressive, discriminative and abusing régime. It does justify their recognition of the independence of DPR and LPR and, therefore, it justify their collective self-defense.

Its pretty relevant. NATO tanks and missiles in Kharkov region are absolutely unacceptable for them as well, as Soviet missiles in Cuba or Texas are unacceptable for the USA.
They were ukrainians

It was no concern of Russia

Putin is also an oppressive discriminative and abusing dictator. He was not justified in invading Ukraine

It is irrelevant and a false equivelance

We did not put weapons in Ukraine until after they invaded

They were ukrainians
First of all, the Russians usually consider even ethnic Western Ukrainians as a kind of Russians. Like Californians are a kind of Americans. Second, most of killed were ethnic Russians (and some were ethnic Jews and Moldavians). Third, the Russians have a pretty traumatic experience about Nazies, and, therefore, they believe that the Nazies must be eliminated as soon as possible.

It was no concern of Russia
It was pretty their concern.

Putin is also an oppressive discriminative and abusing dictator. He was not justified in invading Ukraine
Sure. But he was justified to defend the Russians (both in Russian Federation and Novorussia).

It is irrelevant and a false equivelance

Why do you think so?
We did not put weapons in Ukraine until after they invaded
Actually, Trump have been keeping the situation balanced, simply by not sending Ukrainian Nazies to attack the Russians.
It was Biden who'd disbalanced the situation.

First of all, the Russians usually consider even ethnic Western Ukrainians as a kind of Russians. Like Californians are a kind of Americans. Second, most of killed were ethnic Russians (and some were ethnic Jews and Moldavians). Third, the Russians have a pretty traumatic experience about Nazies, and, therefore, they believe that the Nazies must be eliminated as soon as possible.

It was pretty their concern.

Sure. But he was justified to defend the Russians (both in Russian Federation and Novorussia).

Why do you think so?

Actually, Trump have been keeping the situation balanced, simply by not sending Ukrainian Nazies to attack the Russians.
It was Biden who'd disbalanced the situation.
No they do not

Ukriane was a soveriegn nation which means they were considered ukrainians. Lots of people have traumatic experiences from nazis but that does not justify invading another nation.

It was not their concern and does not justify war.

Putin was NOT justified in invading Ukraine.

Trujmp has shit all to do with this

No they do not

Ukriane was a soveriegn nation which means they were considered ukrainians.
And when Kosovo was a part of Serbia, local Albanians were Serbs, weren't they? And, when the US government recognize Kosovo as an independent state, all local Serbs became Kosovars?
And all those German Jews back in 1933-1945 weren't they Germans, too?
And all Americans back in 1770 - weren't they the subjects of the British crown, and, therefore - the Brits?
There are differences between citizenship, ethnicity, culture, liguistic group and identity. And the terror against certain ethnic, linguistic, religion groups is unjustful and, sometimes - it may cause a self-defense reaction.

Lots of people have traumatic experiences from nazis but that does not justify invading another nation.
It justified killing the Nazies (whoever they are). As well as the terroristic attack against the USA justified the killing of islamic extremists, whereever they are.

It was not their concern and does not justify war.
They think otherwise. And it's not a war yet. It's a mere special military operation.

By reading Mein Kampf which has been translated now post english or fuck off
It hardly had anything about what he actually thought.
Anyway, how many Russian books about their military thinking (even translated in English) did you actually read?

Your trainslation is a lie
That's why I don't translate it for you. I just want to understand how useful is your opinion about what the Russians actually think, write or say.
And, while my words or words of other subscribers, actually understanding Russian language, may be either truth or lie, your statements are nothing but your own dellusion.

It hardly had anything about what he actually thought.
Anyway, how many Russian books about their military thinking (even translated in English) did you actually read?

That's why I don't translate it for you. I just want to understand how useful is your opinion about what the Russians actually think, write or say.
And, while my words or words of other subscribers, actually understanding Russian language, may be either truth or lie, your statements are nothing but your own dellusion.
It absolutely does have everything to do with what he thought he wrote it.

My statements are factual and proven by reality

It absolutely does have everything to do with what he thought he wrote it.
Does it mean that you just called Hitler as absolutely honest man? Anyway it was written back in 1924 twenty one year before his death. And twenty one year is quite a big time.
My statements are factual and proven by reality
Really? How many Russian books, translated in English did you read?

Does it mean that you just called Hitler as absolutely honest man? Anyway it was written back in 1924 twenty one year before his death. And twenty one year is quite a big time.

Really? How many Russian books, translated in English did you read?
No it means it is an insight into at least some of what he was thinking.

More than you

Yeah, may be something, may be nothing. One book, no knowledge of German... It's really insufficient to make any conclusions about actual mentality of the German society during interbellum and WW2.

Really? Name one.
I never claimed it said anything about german society

Do try and read more carefully

800 days on the eastern front by Nikolai Litvin

Now no more games BOY present some facts which you have never done and stop trying to fail at PRETENDING you have better knowledge

I never claimed it said anything about german society

Do try and read more carefully

800 days on the eastern front by Nikolai Litvin
It never was published in Russian, likely, it never existed as an actual Russian book, and, according of the description it has nothing about actual Russian military thinking.
Another book?

It never was published in Russian, likely, it never existed as an actual Russian book, and, according of the description it has nothing about actual Russian military thinking.
Another book?
yes it was published in russian

Yes it indeed had everything to do with Russian Military thinking

NOW stop asking irrelevant questions and post some facts

You have been owned and lost the game

You are not better informed or read up on this subject and that is proven

The Soup Nazi posts as though he gets his info from Readers Digest and frankly has no idea of what he is trying to address . The point that does need addressing , imo ,concerns what Russia needs to do now with Kyiv and Washington, knowing that they have lost any chance of a ground victory in Ulraine itself . It is because Kyiv has beeen repeatedly overwhelmed and has few remaining reserves that it is now forced to take random pot shots on ships and even drones into Russia . It is almost a price that Russia is having to endure because it is winning so convincingly and has left Kyiv with few if any alternatives , other than surrender , which will never happen as long as the CokeMidget remains its mouth piece . It is a moment of incredible importance and Moscow needs to make a series of far sighted and even prescient decisions which will contain the US neocon lunatics and perhaps allow Moscow to deflect attention away from Kyiv and perhaps toward Niger and its border countries.
Wrong I post like I am smarter than you

Ukraine has not totallty won it is true but they are not overwhelmed as you claim

You are out of toiuch with reality

Forum List

Back