Should Trump be awarded a Nobel Peace prize?

Should President Trump be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize over N Korea agreeing to de-nucleaize?

• Yes, immediately, he's made us far more safer in such a short time than that jackass Hussein Obama.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No, let's wait till it happens

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No, he should never get that prize.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
he certainly deserves to be in the company of yasser arafat and henry kissinger

Oh yea? So, you want to KILL the US President, Del? Or you just wishing he gets run over by a car? Or maybe you'd like to see him poisoned by a North Korean nerve agent? Is that what gives you stiffie? I'm sure the FBI would like to know.

Did you major in stupid?

Trump hasn't even gone yet and you're talking about a noble peace prize. Let's at least wait until Bone Spur actually goes. He has a habit of not following through.

wDaQhlL.png

Sure, he may de-nuclearize N. Korea, but you guys are failing to see the unrest he is causing in the US. All the things he may be accomplishing abroad are canceled by the regression he has caused stateside. He has separated Americans.

America has been divided long before Trump and no Obama did not unite us either!

Let's see, ISIS crushed, Assad and the Iranians put on notice, and now the North Korean fat thug is waving the white flag. And this is only ONE year after he was inaugurated. Just remember that the jackass empty suit Hussein Obama that the Leftards worship, didn't do shit (in fact he caused a genocide in Syria, and capitalulated to the Iranian IslamoNazis) and he was awarded a peace prize because his first act was to apologize for America to the Muslim world.

That was so weird that a sitting president would EVER think that those Arab men would have any kind of respect for another man who would present himself and his country in the manner that Obama did with his infamous "apology tour." What in the hell??? That just sets a TERRIBLE precedent. A president has to consider WHO he is dealing with and their ideology before he goes off on an apology rant, speaking for an entire nation. Lol.
We need a shithole nation tour
Tour California. It's leaders consider it separate from the USA.
Shitaforina... Hole.... that state needs a major flush..

Sure, he may de-nuclearize N. Korea, but you guys are failing to see the unrest he is causing in the US. All the things he may be accomplishing abroad are canceled by the regression he has caused stateside. He has separated Americans.

Like what?

Obama was the GREAT DIVIDER! Race relations were set back 50 year by Obama.
if you mean all the closet racists came out after 50 years because of his election, you're right.

if you mean otherwise, as I suspect you do, you're full of shit

Last edited:
Let's see, ISIS crushed, Assad and the Iranians put on notice, and now the North Korean fat thug is waving the white flag. And this is only ONE year after he was inaugurated. Just remember that the jackass empty suit Hussein Obama that the Leftards worship, didn't do shit (in fact he caused a genocide in Syria, and capitalulated to the Iranian IslamoNazis) and he was awarded a peace prize because his first act was to apologize for America to the Muslim world.

That was so weird that a sitting president would EVER think that those Arab men would have any kind of respect for another man who would present himself and his country in the manner that Obama did with his infamous "apology tour." What in the hell??? That just sets a TERRIBLE precedent. A president has to consider WHO he is dealing with and their ideology before he goes off on an apology rant, speaking for an entire nation. Lol.

Well, you have to take into consideration WHO you are speaking to and their ideology. When the Arab men in positions of power looked at Obama, they saw weakness.

Did Osama bin Laden see weakness?

Trump hasn't even gone yet and you're talking about a noble peace prize. Let's at least wait until Bone Spur actually goes. He has a habit of not following through.

I can't make sense of this post: who is Bone Spur?

Well, you have to take into consideration WHO you are speaking to and their ideology. When the Arab men in positions of power looked at Obama, they saw weakness.

Did Osama bin Laden see weakness?
He saw Obama Bin Biden.

Unlike Barry Soetoro who got one because of... wait, what did he get it for?

He got the Nobel Peace Prize for being black and going around the world apologizing for America.
Being the first black elected in a historically racist United Stateswas quite an accomplishment
Yes. Then he worked constantly at increasing the racial divide. He promoted stronger racism. Obama is a total piece if shit.

The Fatass squatting in the Whitehouse.

Oh, you don't like Trump. Okay, but why Bone Spur? What does that mean?

And why do you say Fatass and Whitehouse but not Bonespur?

How I wish people would speak plain English on forums.

Last edited:
Really?!
Unlike Barry Soetoro who got one because of... wait, what did he get it for?

He got the Nobel Peace Prize for being black and going around the world apologizing for America.
Being the first black elected in a historically racist United Stateswas quite an accomplishment
Americans stupidly elected a black anti American commie racist.

Really?!

Americans stupidly elected a black anti American commie racist.

Wait, I thought that the fact that Trump IS following through on everything he campaigned on is what makes you loser Dems so mad.

The Fatass squatting in the Whitehouse.

Oh, you don't like Trump. Okay, but why Bone Spur? What does that mean?

And why do you say Fatass and Whitehouse but not Bonespur?

How I wish people would speak plain English on forums.

I call him Bone Spur because he claimed to have a bone spur in his draft dodging days. But yet he can't remember which foot it was in.

As someone who has suffered from a bone spur, trust me, you don't forget what foot it was in.

Forum List

Back