Just broke on Hannity, Little Rock, Arkansas FBI Field Unit is investigating the Clinton Foundation

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No link, Hannity just broke the news. FBI undercover agent William Campbell who exposed Uranium One is the guy responsible for this it appears. His lawyer will be on Hannity tomorrow.

I never lost faith (well, not totally), fingers crossed.

I know she won't see the inside of a prison, but a massive fine and a warning to future politicians to not profit off of the people of the United States would be a major success.

Last edited:
No link, Hannity just broke the news. FBI undercover agent William Campbell who exposed Uranium One is the guy responsible for this it appears. His lawyer will be on Hannity tomorrow.

I know she won't see the inside of a prison, but a massive fine and a warning to future politicians to not profit off of the people of the United States would be a major success.
Why do you want her not to go to prison? She should die in prison...and she would probably like prison...with all those horny women around.

Why do you want her not to go to prison? She should die in prison...and she would probably like prison...with all those horny women around.

Well I'm not lawyer nor a judge and it doesn't matter what I "want". Do you really think at this point they would toss her in jail? Highly unlikely for a myriad of reasons.

Well I'm not lawyer nor a judge and it doesn't matter what I "want". Do you really think at this point they would toss her in jail? Highly unlikely for a myriad of reasons.
It is highly unlikely, but that does not keep the idea of it from being liked...for a myriad of reasons.

Hannity is fake news.

William Campbell is a lobbyist...and the FBI lost confidence him...

"...Federal prosecutors were ready to use Campbell as a star witness against Mikerin, but they backed away after defense attorneys raised questions about Campbell’s credibility...

Prosecutors dropped the extortion charges against Mikerin and never mentioned Campbell again in any charging documents. A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment on the case. Campbell also declined to comment on the issue...."

Exclusive: Secret witness in Senate Clinton probe is ex-lobbyist...

better to banish her to the desert maybe in a used Winnebago. She can do community service or something

/----/ It sets a bad precedent when a losing candidate is hauled of to prison even if she's begging for it. It would make us look like a Banana republic.

/----/ It sets a bad precedent when a losing candidate is hauled of to prison even if she's begging for it. It would make us look like a Banana republic.
No. It would make us look like a country where criminals do not go unpunished, regardless of who they are. If an American sailor can be put in jail for taking a few innocuous pictures of the inside of a a 40 year old submarine, Hillary can be put in jail for deleting 33,000 subpoenaed emails.

Forum List

Back