CDZ Should this women get 8 years prison?

Yes, she committed a very serious crime. Lock her away and then deport her. She had plenty of time the "get legal".

think that she voted more than once , she will probably get out a lot sooner and serves as an example to other illegal aliens that vote . These illegal alien votes make MY vote less in its power GRBB !!

I understand. However, that one vote hardly change anything. I mean there are more serious crime like killing, murder, or robberry.

AND

if you really care about not diluting your ability to vote, may be you shouldn't give citizenship away to sons of welfare parasites? Nor should you accept any refugees? Nor should you grant citizenship to anyone without large economic compensation or positive contribution.

Also she voted for republican. Her sentence was far higher than other that do this far more deliberately. Most just got probation.

It seems that the first 2 are honest mistake. The third is probably done under expectation that the government should check.

Don't all people in US have SSN or some number? How can your government give permission to vote for someone whose database do not register as citizen?

Just based on a form she wrote?

I mean that sounds very unreasonable. Any computer linked to US database should know, from her SSN that she is not a citizen.

I think this is not the kind of crime that deserve harsh punishment. Instead, I think this is the kind of crime that should simply be undo able.

Last edited:
I made a similar mistake in my life.

I got a message from a company that ask whether I will allow the company to message all my connection to use their service. I okayed it. Then linkedin suspended my account for spamming.

It turns out the company actually make my account message all my connections through linkedin special API that requires consent of the account owner.

I did that under the impression that there is no way the company can do the whole thing without linkedin consent. Linkedin must have been giving some API for that company. I tried to straighten that up and both the company and linkedin blame me. I tried to connect them together but they won't talked. And I gave up.

The suspension was temporary anyway. But c'mon.

I understand. However, that one vote hardly change anything. I mean there are more serious crime like killing, murder, or robberry.

AND

if you really care about not diluting your ability to vote, may be you shouldn't give citizenship away to sons of welfare parasites? Nor should you accept any refugees? Nor should you grant citizenship to anyone without large economic compensation or positive contribution.
-------------------------------------- regarding refugees , I would never accept any third world refugees or more importeds of any kind . Concerning welfare receiver , if they are American they have RIGHTS and IF the USA welfare system is working correctly only Americans would get welfare benefits . ------------------- anyway , woman is going to jail and then is being deported for voting when she shouldn't . Her voting and punishment will keep her from cheapening my vote and may serve as a warning to other Border Hoppers GRBB !!

Also she voted for republican. Her sentence was far higher than other that do this far more deliberately. Most just got probation.

It seems that the first 2 are honest mistake. The third is probably done under expectation that the government should check.

Don't all people in US have SSN or some number? How can your government give permission to vote for someone whose database do not register as citizen?

Just based on a form she wrote?

I mean that sounds very unreasonable. Any computer linked to US database should know, from her SSN that she is not a citizen.

I think this is not the kind of crime that deserve harsh punishment. Instead, I think this is the kind of crime that should simply be undo able.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yep , I thought so , GRBB is some kinda Fureigner . :afro:

My point is, her capability to vote should not count on her capability to check some checkboxes. Her capability to vote should be based on US government having robust database which individuals can vote or not. This is preventable problem and hence should be prevented rather than heavily punished.

We use heavy punishments because we can't always ensure we can prevent. So we add deterrence as additional guards. If we can just prevent that would be a more peaceful solution.

If linked in doesn't want me to "effectively send mass mail to all my connections" then they could have prevented any company to do so on my behalf even with permission. The fact that the company can do so make reasonable people think it's all up up with linkedin.

AND

-------------------------------------- regarding refugees , I would never accept any third world refugees or more importeds of any kind . Concerning welfare receiver , if they are American they have RIGHTS and IF the USA welfare system is working correctly only Americans would get welfare benefits . ------------------- anyway , woman is going to jail and then is being deported for voting when she shouldn't . Her voting and punishment will keep her from cheapening my vote and may serve as a warning to other Border Hoppers GRBB !!

Well, it's your country. Your problem. I am just trying to understand (because I am not in anyway affected anyway).

In what way feeding those cradle to grave americans benefit you anyway?

off topic , that's not the point , Americans that are on welfare has nothing to do with illegal aliens and voting Grbb !!

looks like jail and then deportation and like I said , its an example to illegal aliens that vote RWinger !!

plus I Guess that word is getting out and those that think they will just do some border hopping are getting the news about the TRUMPS new way of enforcement on illegal aliens . The news is traveling to 'mexico' and everywhere else RWinger .

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

A girl brought in as infant vote. Her education is less than 6 grade.

I think the people who created the system in Texas need to be looked at for prosecution.

When I vote they have an eligible voter list. If my name is on it and I have my voter ID card or some ID I get to vote.

How her name got on the list is a problem.

Her voting? I dunno. How about a big suspended sentence. Or 26 weekends of labor. Permanent resident but not citizen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back