Should the sellers and manufacturers of Bump Stocks be sued?

Why didn't you answer my question, about the weapon I showed? I know the difference between an auto and semi, do you? Come on, man up tell US which is it?

You showed me a picture. For all I know that might be a toy replica.

You're unable to say why you know the difference between auto and semi-auto, you're just blurting it out.
Typical of a liberal to not answer a question because it will show how little the liberal knows about rifles. It is a real weapon, and can be used. It has a 30 round clip in it and a scope to have the bullet be accurate. Is it a semi automatic or automatic weapon? Now if you avoid the question again, then make sure you run away little girl, as petulant little girls like you don't belong here with REAL men.

View attachment 152826

1. I'm a veteran. I qualified EXPERT with an M-16

2. A semi-automatic weapon fires repeatedly but only once each time you pull the trigger.

3. An automatic weapon fires repeatedly but you need only pull the trigger once and hold it down.

Now which happens with a bump stock in place and doing what it's designed to do?
Now which happens with a bump stock in place and doing what it's designed to do?
it pulls the trigger for you with each and every shot.

Which makes it by definition automatic fire.

no

because the trigger is puller for every shot.

You should have read your own definition.

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

Should syringe makers be sued for overdose deaths?

Given the source, very believably stupidity. A syringe is regulated and sold only with prescriptions. They are made with a noble purpose, not so the bump stock.

Who decides what's noble, you?

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

Should syringe makers be sued for overdose deaths?

Given the source, very believably stupidity. A syringe is regulated and sold only with prescriptions. They are made with a noble purpose, not so the bump stock.
You are proof that wisdom doesn't always come with age

The infant still has long way to go.

Dunno if the makers of the bump stock should be sued, but I do think that modification kits for making semi auto weapons into full auto should be banned.

The ONLY purpose a machine gun has is to throw lots of lead downrange to kill and destroy people. You don't go hunting or target practicing with a machine gun.

Semi auto with bump stock is still semi auto.

An automobile, knife, gun, syringe, or whatever is not the issue, its the person in control. There is no excuse, most importantly a viable solution. for if not a automobile, knife, gun, syringe, or whatever, there will be something else.
All the laws and good intentions serve but one purpose, penalize those that abide by the laws.

the person behind the stock dictates aim before, and round direction after the case discharges the slug.

stocks, scopes, aim points, slings, clips, mags, and trigger pull is irrelevant.

the end.

Why didn't you answer my question, about the weapon I showed? I know the difference between an auto and semi, do you? Come on, man up tell US which is it?

You showed me a picture. For all I know that might be a toy replica.

You're unable to say why you know the difference between auto and semi-auto, you're just blurting it out.
Typical of a liberal to not answer a question because it will show how little the liberal knows about rifles. It is a real weapon, and can be used. It has a 30 round clip in it and a scope to have the bullet be accurate. Is it a semi automatic or automatic weapon? Now if you avoid the question again, then make sure you run away little girl, as petulant little girls like you don't belong here with REAL men.

View attachment 152826

1. I'm a veteran. I qualified EXPERT with an M-16

2. A semi-automatic weapon fires repeatedly but only once each time you pull the trigger.

3. An automatic weapon fires repeatedly but you need only pull the trigger once and hold it down.

it pulls the trigger for you with each and every shot.

Which makes it by definition automatic fire.
Not when the trigger is being pulled every time the bullet is fired. Geez, I guess in your mind a truck running over people is fully automatic even when it has a manual transmission?

Dunno if the makers of the bump stock should be sued, but I do think that modification kits for making semi auto weapons into full auto should be banned.

The ONLY purpose a machine gun has is to throw lots of lead downrange to kill and destroy people. You don't go hunting or target practicing with a machine gun.

lol, then what is its purpose?

The rate of fire is not emotional. They created a product they essentially made a machine gun. Selling new machine guns is illegal. I think they should be sued.
The weapon you're talking about is neither technically nor functionally a machine gun. You might wish to believe it is, but it isn't. Technically and functionally the modification does not alter the fact that it remains a semi-automatic rifle that fires one shot per trigger-pull. Think of it as a shooter with an exceptionally fast trigger finger.

Last edited:

to make recoil speed up pulling the triger.

Obviously, increased rate of fire. Still semi auto.

Too confusing for you?

Too bad Obabble legalized them in the first place....

It's an LOL that the nuts think the above is somehow relevant.

It's sad that loons like you are so blinded by partisanship that you cannot hold your elites accountable for anything.

Your post has nothing to do with mine. Was that your intent?

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. I suggest you sign up for a Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading course.

Are you begging me to say that Obama was wrong?

Obama WAS wrong, if he made the decision.

And YOU are wrong for agreeing with Obama. lolol

Obama was wrong almost in every decision he made, This one pales in comparison to the rest.

The precise definition of recklessness has been contested and has evolved. It generally involves a person pursuing a course of action while consciously disregarding that the action gives rise to a substantial and unjustifiable risk;
potential responsibility for payment of damages or other court-enforcement in a lawsuit, as distinguished from criminal liability, which means open to punishment for a crime.

Postscript: An hour later and not one of those so sure the OP was "funny" or the premise was not valid has not been challenged. Their opinions above reflect the lack of critical thinking and curiosity of Trump supporters in general and gun enthusiasts specifically.

Last edited:

Too confusing for you?

A distinction without a difference. Looks like the NRA is finally feeling the heat and maybe, possibly and hopefully they will recognize that the policy of shall not infringe ever enables terrorists - domestic and foreign.

Too confusing for you?

A distinction without a difference. Looks like the NRA is finally feeling the heat and maybe, possibly and hopefully they will recognize that the policy of shall not infringe ever enables terrorists - domestic and foreign.

"Shall not infringe" still has the same meaning.

Bump stock technically is an accessory, and it doesn't necessary fall under protection of the 2nd.

Forum List

Back